Olympic games in Paris (2024)

First, I'd like to highlight some of the symbolism associated with these olympic games.

First, the official logo (explained in an official video) :

Found on this page :

So, according to them, it's a "face" composed of a mix of :
  • a gold medal (and gold is a symbol of the sun, in a sun worship),
  • the olympic flame (fire may also be a symbol of the sun, in a sun worship),
  • and "Marianne" who is a symbol of the French Republic.
From my PoV it's the hair (or wig) and mouth of a woman... but maybe not Marianne : why not the "first lady", "Brigitte" Macron ? (I'll explain why later.)
(BTW such a title doesn't exist really in French laws, but it's used by the journalists for several years, influenced by the American Empire)

Also you can notice that for the paralympic games, the 5 colored circles logo is replaced by a 3 colored kind-of "swoosh" (the Nike logo), but in a mirror, which, according to some commentators, is in fact a veiled 666... (as the 3 striked "o" in the WEF logo)

Last edited:
I don't know about you in your respective countries. But in Mexico this event has been the least publicized of all the games of which I have been aware. I don't know if the apathy is global. Even the sponsoring companies in Mexico used to stuff the stores with promotions related to the Olympics and today it is not like that. I even know of people who did not know that the games were being held this year. I guess in Mexico it happened because of the presidential elections, I speculate that the same thing happens everywhere where there are elections.

Edit. In my case I don't even know what the mascot or the official logo is.​

Second, the mascot, called "phryge", in reference to the red phrygian cap (symbol of "liberty" ? associated to the French Revolution and Republic, Marianne symbol, etc.).
zp8irjlrzfu7s2jdault

Some commentators have interpreted these rather to a clitoris 3D model (pushed forward these last years by the feminists, after the Odile Fillot's research in female genital anatomy) :
80f6049c31f430e9d1ded54cceec68df_display_large.jpg

(On this, I don't share this PoV, but it would fit well in the "woke" symbolism...)

From my PoV it's the hair (or wig) and mouth of a woman... but maybe not Marianne : why not the "first lady", "Brigitte" Macron ? (I'll explain why later.)
Certainly looks that way, the speaker is a man, so impersonating "Marianne", the face of Olimpcs is quite ad hoc.

Some commentators have interpreted these rather to a clitoris 3D model (pushed forward these last years by the feminists, after the anatomy research of Odile Fillot) :
Shuldn't had read that ... I would not be surprised, though.

At least for practical purposes, if the nephew asks... I'll tell him it's Papa Smurf's hat, it comes from same origin according to AI Brave
  • Papa Smurf’s red Phrygian cap is a distinctive feature that sets him apart from other Smurfs.
  • The cap’s design and color reflect his leadership role and symbolic representation of authority.
  • The Phrygian cap has a rich history, originally worn by religious figures and later adopted as a symbol of freedom and revolution.

I don't know about you in your respective countries. But in Mexico this event has been the least publicized of all the games of which I have been aware. I don't know if the apathy is global. Even the sponsoring companies in Mexico used to stuff the stores with promotions related to the Olympics and today it is not like that. I even know of people who did not know that the games were being held this year. I guess in Mexico it happened because of the presidential elections, I speculate that the same thing happens everywhere where there are elections.

Edit. In my case I don't even know what the mascot or the official logo is.​

Same here in Brazil, at least regarding close family, people at work and friends. If you watch cable TV you may suspect the games will come soon because they are announcing one more sports channel. Even the last games, back in the midst of the scamdemic were given more coverage, I guess.

Third (last but not least !), the official poster for both olympic & paralympic games, drawn by Ugo Gattoni :
Paris2024-Contenus-Affiche_Officielle-2.jpg

As you can see, it's an image quite rich in details, a bit à la Jerome Bosch.
Of course, it includes the logos (twice : one for the olympic games, a second for the paralympic games) and the mascot (in the center and as statues over pilars).

There would be a lot to say about it !
Here are some (major?) points :
  1. I find the global impression weird, in particular due to the chosen colors : pink, purple, mauve, etc. (It reminds me of the transgender pride flag, a similar flag is floating over the spectators in the foreground on the left...)
  2. Paris (2024) is written, and is also symbolized by some famous buildings : the famous and iconic Tower Eiffel, the Panthéon, Arc de Triomphe, Grand Palais, Hôtel des Invalides, Stade de France, etc.
  3. Absolutely no French flag on a flagpole... so you need to know that Paris is in France. ;-)
    But on the left middleground, a cockade and also a flag over a coffing going in the Panthéon (like for honored people), both with strange colors (blue, white and pink...) : is that a symbol that France is dead and is going to be buried ?
  4. About the Tower Eiffel (which is often described as a phallic symbol), it's weirdly surrounded by a ring (the Stade de France). Due to the global "woke" (LGBT/etc.) symbolism, and because, according to the Cs, E. Macron is homosexual (and "Brigitte" is a transgender man) my hypothesis is that it's a symbol of sodomy (yeah, right in your face !)
    FYI, 10 years ago (2014) a giant green sculpture in the shape of an "anal plug" (a kind of sex toy) was put on the place Vendôme in Paris, as a Christmas tree ! (Cf. eg. this Time article)
  5. Also, you can notice on the Tower Eiffel, "Jeux de la XXXIIIe Olympiade" (in French : games of the 33rd olympiad). 33, like in the 33rd degree of the Free-Masons ? ;-)
    Also there are checkboards of blue & green squares, reference to the black & white floors of masonic temples ?
    (And the two/four pillars of the bridge : like the masonic pillars of Boaz and Joachim ?)
  6. Among the spectators in the foreground on the left, you can see a couple of european ("white") people, without children, and an interracial (african man & european woman) couple with children... Is it a subtle message that european ("white") French will (or should) become sterile and be replaced by mixed-race / cross-bred people ? Cf. the Great replacement theory.
  7. The guy (a diver with a red swimsuit) in the middle of the foreground, is in a Christ-like position (like the famous statue of Christ the Redeemer / Christo Redentor in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), with a dove on his left arm. Is that E. Macron (as an antechrist) ???
  8. (The giant wave on the sea is a reference to the surf competition in French Polynesia. Or is it to Laura's book series ?
    :lol: )
  9. There are some weird pink smoke / steam in several (15 ?) places. I have a bad feeling for this symbol... what about some chemical and/or biological warfare ? Maybe the start of the next p(l)andemics ? :cry:
That's all folks, for now. Do you see some things to add ?

Some other analysis (videos in French) :

PS : there exists also a night version of the drawing, called "Celebrations" :
o0mh0uvwbhwnkollrhgt

Fourth, in the same woke (LGBTQ+) vein, among the torchbearers this year, there were 3 "drag queens" :
etc.
Sure, that's a good example for the kids ! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom