One Dollar Talisman?

G

gnosticpathfinder

One Dollar Talisman - Did the American designers know what they were doing when they designed the Great Seal and when they released the currency into public trade? Were the Trade Towers built to be destroyed? Could the destruction of the trade towers be part of a grand plan to produce change in the world environment? Is the prophecy from a higher intelligence, who, creatively drew out our fate and produced this prophetic pattern? Are we unknowingly being led by a higher power towards survival? Only the interpretation here is subjective -- fold the currency and, objectively, only one set of pictures is visible.

http:(2slash)www(dot)red-ice.net/specialreports/2006/09sep/onedollar.html

I visited the quoted website.

It displays an extract from 911 prophecy, that I visited too.

I interepretates it a shrine to the great prophet : Alistair Crowley. I had rarely seen such an interpretation of Alistair Crowley work and life.

Well I won't quote the whole website. But here is a stricking example :

911 prophecy said:
Crowley and I are now providing humanity with the means to emerge victorious from this Third World War, the war on terror, the third world, and your evolution. We are to save ourselves and our planet through the Law of Thelema: through the Law of Our True Will.
Being saved by Crowley, what an interesting perspective...

Axel_Dunor said:
Being saved by Crowley, what an interesting perspective...
...and what an amazingly polite way to put it. :)

I, however, would liket to be a bit more blunt on this one...what is your point, gnosticpathfinder? I only ask so pointedly due to the fact that your post provides us with no information, and due to your considerable history here of subjective input... ( for some history on this -- http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3145&p=1 )

Crowley is one of the most popular and readily recognized examples of a dark magnetic center - pure Service To Self - and considering that this is the second STS guru you've brought up on the forum, one gets a pretty clear picture of where you are coming from.

Back
Top Bottom