Orbs

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
What's behind the Orange Orb phenomena?

Is it higher density bleed through? Do they have an orientation, i.e. STS or STO? Do they 'belong' to anyone or are they more 'natural'.

A lot of questions that you know we cant give a definite answer to. Having seen one very low and over the rooftops of the city I reside in , I have to say they are funny little things , and move in a very odd fashion , a little like stones when they skim across water. Or like when you blow up a ballon without tying it then letting it go.

i tried to upload 4 photos from yesterday, and could not here or on FB...they are now posted at this link, please email me or webmaster if they are still not visible.

_]http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

edit: link disabled

My son took these photos of my yesterday afternoon with a Nikon Coolpix digital camera. The cloth is brand new black silk, same as swatch on my head. There are no spots on cloth. I asked him to photo the blackout panels because I designed these myself to cover the vertical blinds our landlord will not allow me to remove (has to be uniform appearance from outside and is). Total cost of this project is >$100 for the window covering by the way with items from local hardware store and local fabric store only...namely, 100% silk cloth ($15/yard), wire ties and clip on circular hangers used at top of vertical blind between blind and rod, and at bottom as weight. Cloth is very thin, hangs straight down with no folds. There are two creases in the corner where the central panel creates a softer, rounder corner. I used three panels to create this window shade. Wall is solid white. We have been in this apartment a little less than one year.

Max used a flash. He said, "they look like very bright points of light and they are large...it does not come out on the photos..." There was no editing. The batteries died half way through and he replaced them. I just emailed privately to a forum member (off forum) and as soon as I emailed the first one, my wireless internet gateway went down, i had to reset it...FYI! The forum friend suggested I post these right now, so I am!

I could not upload directly due to file size. They are .jpg but hi-def and only my son knows how to make them less dense, I think you need more pixels to see detail on some.

Questions for Cs: What is it? What do they want from me? Are they attracted to my singing and my music that I play? Are they going to follow me around now forever, what should I do about it? Are these same as rainbow orbs from March of this year? Are they related to the hummingbirds that have been flying right up to us and hovering a few inches from us? (The birds we have seen are metallic green chest or black chest...the latter female, we believe)

abbyjo said:
i tried to upload 4 photos from yesterday, and could not here or on FB...they are now posted at this link, please email me or webmaster if they are still not visible.

Just wondering if you could please clarify for me the statement in bold? Thanks much.:)

abbyjo said:

_http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

Unfortunately its a log in site.

edit: link disabled

I've seen 5 orange orbs tonight in four places. I saw them around 40 miles apart too, so it wasn't just a localised thing.

Excellent article about this particular subject written by Mrs Jadczyk tittled "PLASMA ALIENS" APPROX. APRIL 2008 Very well written with a lot of knowlege about this subject...

Back
Top Bottom