Organ donor

agni

Dagobah Resident
Anyone wants to share about viewpoint on being an organ donor ?

Let’s say the person is going to die due to kidney failure, is there anything wrong with giving own kidney to a person ?

Would it be an interference with the other person lessons ?

I am little bit confused here…

the person needs a kidney to survive, due to circumstances beyond their control. you've got one going spare that you are willing to give. I don't personally see any problem.

there is a separate issue regarding someone continually and wilfully abusing their body and demanding treatment to deal with that. so, it depends on the situation.

agni said:
Anyone wants to share about viewpoint on being an organ donor ?

Let’s say the person is going to die due to kidney failure, is there anything wrong with giving own kidney to a person ?

Would it be an interference with the other person lessons ?

I am little bit confused here…
My viewpoint is if the other person is searching for a donnor and that you are willing to give and you can do it, i do not see any interferences.

I am a regular blood (plasma) donnor and i asked myself years ago the same question. And up to now my working hypothesis is that it is ok to help someone that way and if i can save a life by giving an organ or blood, let's do it.

There was a small passage about a related subject in Gnosis vol III (p.147 English version) by Mouravieff

We may go even further and say that the introduction of human cells in the
organism, or in such and such organ or group or organs, could produce a
durable curative effect only if the Hydrogens which govern the working of
the organ or group of organs concerned were the same in the donor and in
the patient-not only of the same type, like SI 12, for example, but of the
same degree of this type, whjch would presuppose a psychosomatic diagnosis
taking into account the blood group of the two individuals, the
degree of the development of their Personalities, and the specific nature
of this development.
from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transplant_rejection) :

"Acute rejection episodes can destroy the transplant if it is not recognized and treated appropriately. Episodes occur in around 60-75% of first kidney transplants, and 50 to 60% of liver transplants."

So maybe there is something more that should be considered by the medical body when a transplant fail ?

Thank you all for input.

How about a possibility of becoming a "robot" (aka being re-animated) during the procedure, like Cassies have mentioned ?

Back
Top Bottom