Organic portal, exorcism, geobiology

loelie

The Force is Strong With This One
I need help on the subject of Organics Portals. I try to read up on all the subjects offered by laura and this forum, and share with people open to these subjects ... these people around me are relatively rare except with a person who is currently training me 2nd degree Reiki. He is an humble, to open, and former alchemist, Rosicrucian, naturopath etc. ... ...
Reading books laura strength to realize that all people, like myself, may be a OP ... again, I think laura is questioning the integrity of Rosicrucian members to make hypothetical Lizzie.
how to have certainty about the relationship with this person? I knew he must go to the "mine", I feel deep, but how to find this group?

On another subject, my daughter at birth, had a strong stomach pains (collic all day without pause). We tried everything to call an exorcist who, miracle (I still tank), allowed my daughter the next day not to have collic ... this was due, she says, the presence of Merovingian cemetery in the garden and surrounding forest and some lost souls. At that time, I felt a strong presence in the garden just after birth (with an eerie silence, as if time had stopped), who disappeared after visiting the exorcist. It is also the time that a teak garden chair has exploded into a thousand pieces under my weight (I'm not very big) so I had my daughter in my arms (she had one month), it m 'escaped in the fall (one rebound) but fell as if by magic gently on the ground .... no, I do not smoke. It is as if two forces s'opposées.
A few days ago, a person unrelated to the exorcist told me that suicides and family crime took place in this neighborhood since it is the people. Besides, in my house, I knew the previous owner had hung himself. And then he told me there was a Merovingian cemetery, according to village elders, in this neighborhood ... it gave me a chill, because I smile thinking of the Exorcist when she spoke of cemetery, although in France, there is nothing extraordinary about that. I should explain that the exorcist has not had time to learn about this place and lives 40km away. I intend to do research on these topics, and a search with a metal detector.
Disturbing is not it?

But beyond the paranormal aspect:
I live in a place called "the loose gravel. This is an old stone extraction including quartz. My theory is that the quartz would be responsible to the Merovingian negatively, and cause, a person having the same resonance disorders. The exorcist said that my daughter had a very high spirit, and that's why she was attacked. Can this be translated as a high sensitivity geobiological?
Do you have links and experiments is about?

Thanks for your answers !!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

French :
J'aurai besoin d'aide sur le sujet des Organics portails. J'essaye de lire un maximum sur tout les sujets proposés par laura et ce forum, et d'échanger avec des personnes ouvertes à ces sujets...ces personnes dans mon entourage se font relativement rare, sauf avec une personne qui me forme actuellement au 2e degré de reiki. C'est quelqu'un d'humble, d'ouvert, et ancien alchimiste, rosicrucien, naturopathe...etc...
La lecture des livres de laura force à prendre conscience que toutes personnes, comme moi, peuvent être un PO...de plus, il me semble que laura met en doute l'intégrité des membres rosicruciens pour en faire d'hypothétiques lizzies.
comment avoir des certitudes sur les relations avec cette personne ? j'ai compris qu'il faut aller vers les "miens", j'en ai le sentiment profond, mais comment les trouver ce groupe ?

Sur un autre sujet, ma fille, à sa naissance, avait des forts maux de ventre (colliques toutes la journée, sans pause). Nous avions tout essayé, jusqu'à appeler une exorciste qui, miracle (je reste septique), permit à ma fille dès le lendemain de ne plus avoir de colliques...cela était dû, d'après elle, à la présence d'un cimetière mérovingien dans le jardin et la forêt environnante et de certaines âmes errantes. A cette époque, je ressentais une présence très forte dans le jardin juste après sa naissance (avec un silence troublant, comme si le temps s'était arrêté), qui disparu après la visite de cette exorciste. C'est aussi à cette époque qu'une chaise de jardin en teck a explosé en mille morceaux sous mon poids (je ne suis pas bien gros) alors que j'avais ma fille dans mes bras (elle avait un mois), elle m'échappa dans la chute (un rebond) mais tomba comme par magie doucement sur le sol....non, je ne fume pas. C'est un peu comme si deux forces s'opposées.
Il y a quelques jours, une personne sans rapport avec l'exorciste m'apprit que des suicides et crimes familiaux eurent lieu dans ce quartier depuis qu'il y a des habitants. D'ailleurs, dans ma maison, je savais que l'ancien propriétaire s'était pendu. Et là, il m'apprit qu'un cimetière mérovingien existait, d'après les anciens du village, sous ce quartier...cela me fit un froid, car j'avais le sourire en pensant à l'exorciste quant elle parlait de cimetière, bien qu'en france, il n'y a rien d'extraordinaire à cela. Je dois vous préciser que l'exorciste n'a pas eu le temps de se renseigner sur ce lieu et habite à 40km. Je compte faire des recherches sur ces sujets, et une fouille avec un détecteur de métaux.
Troublant non ?

Mais, au delà de l'aspect paranormal :
J'habite sur un lieu dit "les gravettes". Ce lieu est une ancienne extraction de pierre avec notamment du quartz. Ma théorie est que le quartz se serait chargé à l'époque mérovingienne négativement, et provoquerait, sur une personne ayant la même résonance, des troubles. L'exorciste disait que ma fille avait une âme très élevé, et c'est pour cela qu'elle était attaqué. Peut-on le traduire par : d'une grande sensibilité géobiologique ?
Avez-vous des liens et expériences sur se sujet ?

Merci de vos réponses !!!

loelie said:
I need help on the subject of Organics Portals. I try to read up on all the subjects offered by laura and this forum, and share with people open to these subjects ... these people around me are relatively rare except with a person who is currently training me 2nd degree Reiki. He is an humble, to open, and former alchemist, Rosicrucian, naturopath etc. ... ...
Reading books laura strength to realize that all people, like myself, may be a OP ...

Hi loelie

I guess you already read this thread dedicated to Organic portals. If not, here it is:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=457.0

The fact is, OP or not, we all start at the same place, machines reacting automatically to stimulis. And until we change this, OP or not, we are all the same.

again, I think laura is questioning the integrity of Rosicrucian members to make hypothetical Lizzie.

Are your referring to this part of the transcripts?

session 950307 said:
Q: Who were the Elohim of the Bible?
A: Transdefinitive.
Q: (L) What does that mean? Transcends definition?
A: And variable entities.
Q: (L) Were the Elohim 'good guys?'
A: First manifestation was human, then non-human.
Q: (L) Are they light beings as some people say?
A: Vague.
Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from human to non-human?
A: Pact or covenant.
Q: (L) They made a pact or covenant with each other?
A: No, with 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?
A: Rosteem now manifests as Rosicrucians.
Q: (L) What is their purpose?
A: As yet unrevealable to you.

how to have certainty about the relationship with this person?

Well this individual claiming he is a "rosicrucian" is a red flag to me. Either he's just lying/boasting, either, worse, he's saying the truth.

Anyhow, if you want to have some "certainty" about this individual you have to carefully get more data, get information about him but not necessarily through him.

I knew he must go to the "mine", I feel deep, but how to find this group?

If you want to meet your fellowmen, I guess you have to first identify what your real objectives are and then check groups that might have similar objectives. You might want to scratch beyond the surface because most groups have very noble official objectives but reality sometimes differ dramatically. I guess the right group(s) will be the one(s) that offer a resonance, a colinearity.

A few days ago, a person unrelated to the exorcist told me that suicides and family crime took place in this neighborhood since it is the people. Besides, in my house, I knew the previous owner had hung himself. And then he told me there was a Merovingian cemetery, according to village elders, in this neighborhood ... it gave me a chill, because I smile thinking of the Exorcist when she spoke of cemetery, although in France, there is nothing extraordinary about that. I should explain that the exorcist has not had time to learn about this place and lives 40km away. I intend to do research on these topics, and a search with a metal detector.

I think doing some researches and gathering some datas about this site is the way to go.

Who knows what you're going to find? Keep us updated!

HI Belibaste,

Yes, I am referring to the transcript.
Are the C's talk about all the people who were Rosicrucians?
This person also sophrology of naturopathy, as a practitioner. We share a lot of information, it has also lent me a book on Romanesque churches and their links with the network and geobiology Hartmann. I could develop more, but I think, given the richness of this forum, I would not be the first. In our conversations, he told me connaîtrent of all persons "having been Rosicrucians?
He also practiced relaxation therapy, of naturopathy, as a practitioner. We exchange information hugely, he comes to me rather Elsewhere UN Romanesque churches and book their links with the Geobiology and Network Hartmann. I could well develop, but I Think that, given the richness of this forum, I would not be the first. In our conversations, he told me Know channeling while remaining tank on the interpretation by cons, he appreciated my reading of Gurdjieff.
Why red flag? can you develop?
Can it have a future impact on my psyche through reiki, knowing that initiates me? I felt as if my head dematerialises during initiation, I think this is normal right? It's like I change helmets.
No, I do not still smoke: Cool2:
For the Merovingian cemetery, there is another strange phenomenon, although it seems pure coincidence: two oaks are dying (yellow leaves), one has already been cut (it was discovered that oak with dead leaves Returning from vacation). : Evil:
Strange, but may be it is a crossroads LBS.
Bye :cool:

loelie said:
Are the C's talk about all the people who were Rosicrucians?

The transcript excerpt doesn't exactly address this point but from this part:

A: No, with 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?
A: Rosteem now manifests as Rosicrucians.

we can infer that at least some Rosicrucians were/are 4D STS being.

In our conversations, he told me connaîtrent of all persons "having been Rosicrucians?

So this guy claims that he knows all Rosicrucian? Well that's quite a statement. Either he's lying which is not a good sign, either he really knows all Rosicrucian (which seems very unlikely to me) and it would be even worse.

Why red flag? can you develop?

This guy claiming that he is a Rosicrucian is a red flag, him claiming that he knows all Rosicrucians is even a bigger one. Either he's just lying but then how can you trust him and let him heal you or "initiate" you to Reiki, either he says the truth which means he's deeply involved in some nefarious circles which would make it even more risky to get healed and initiated by him.

If I were you I would reduce my interactions with this individual before I know more about him.

Maybe you could try to discover what attracts you in this guy, why you pursue some interactions with him, how it makes you feel to have such a "friend".

Can it have a future impact on my psyche through reiki, knowing that initiates me? I felt as if my head dematerialises during initiation, I think this is normal right? It's like I change helmets.

I can only speak from personal experience but I didn't feel my head was dematerializing during the Reiki initiation. Actually I would have felt very uncomfortable losing control of my own body.

I think a wrong Reiki initiation can have a negative impact on you. It's very important to check the lineage of your master before being initiated. Many practitioners have learnt inverted symbols and are harming/draining themselves and others instead of healing.

If you didn't read those threads about Reiki, you might want to have a look here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1896.0
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3713.0

hello,

I returned to finish my training with my master reiki. Everything went well. I am not attracted to him, however, our exchanges are sincere and I learn a lot from him.
I went to see him with apprehension, but now I see the mistake I did.
Fulcanelli said that one must believe that is the same. This man likes to share and give time, information and help others. Our discussions have shown, and these activities. He also teaches Qi Gong and Tai Chi Chuan, and is really listening to others.
Understand: you press a transcript, speaking of the Rosicrucians, but the transcript remains vague on the actual movement. There are two types of Rosicrucian, including a branch trying to change the human soul and like alchemy. The other seems more obscure.
I asked him a bunch of questions on this subject, but did not know existed a branch counterproductive. However, it was for the Rosicrucians during 15 years, while exercising a profession, and his wife. All this questioning me embarrassed.
Instead he lent me a book that I recommend everyone to read "Location Romanesque Church of energy" by Jacques Bonvin and Paul TRILLOUX. It is in French, but as I often read on your site, learn another language stimulates the brain, so do not hesitate.
It speaks of the role of Geobiology in the construction of the ancient church, or other monument in the world. The analysis depends mainly on the monuments of France. They are places of transcendence (the secret of the companions) energy that allowed the man to get in tune with everything, the infinite cosmos. The goal was to position the architectural plan compared to negative telluric fields at certain points, which would then remove the mass and spray into the walls, creating a kind of sanctuary conducive to the rise of the soul. Believe, Know, Know, be.
The C's have indeed asked Laura to create a church right?
Why have the same opinion on all the Rosicrucians? It's like saying that in 39-45, while the Germans were evil. Not true! many French would tell you they were not all bad, only require to execute orders.
I'm very suspicious, and at no time did I feel sick, however.
I remain open to your thoughts, can you clarify this mystery with the C's?
To return to the churches and monuments, it is possible that the Lizzies have changed history to make the pilgrimage monotheistic, allowing you to serve as catalysts for its shrines of energy. Prayer sound like doing reiki in these places can reactivate their primary functions, provided to be prepared. Maybe even for a December 21, 2012?
BYe :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom