Ormus In Supplements

Thanks a lot guys :D I appreciate the kind words.
Psyche, thanks for that other address. I'll send it to that one as well.

Just a quick update - 3 of the 5 addresses I tried sending it to bounced :(
Hopefully the other two will get through...

Further update - one of them got through! He wrote back!

Thank you for your very thoughtful email, and what you've offered here makes great sense. I have been skeptical about Ormus from the start but need to look into it in more detail. You've given me some information here on where I might focus additional investigation efforts...

As you were able to reach me in a quite clever way (good job!) I have to commend you on that and ask who you are... would you reveal your real name, please?

I would like to continue this conversation with you further...

- Mike Adams
NaturalNews.com

Does anyone see any harm in giving him my real name? I generally think of Mike as being one of the good guys, but I'm wondering if there might be repercussions I'm not considering.

dugdeep said:

Thank you for your very thoughtful email, and what you've offered here makes great sense. I have been skeptical about Ormus from the start but need to look into it in more detail. You've given me some information here on where I might focus additional investigation efforts...

As you were able to reach me in a quite clever way (good job!) I have to commend you on that and ask who you are... would you reveal your real name, please?

- Mike Adams
NaturalNews.com
Does anyone see any harm in giving him my real name? I generally think of Mike as being one of the good guys, but I'm wondering if there might be repercussions I'm not considering.

I don't see why not, unless I'm missing something. I'm glad the e-mail went through and that he wants to look forward on this. :)

dugdeep said:

I don't think there is any harm in sending your real name. After all, your IP address is in the email you sent. ;D

And, great job on your work - and getting in touch with Mike Adams! :clap: It will be interesting to watch the direction he may take.

dugdeep said:

- Mike Adams
NaturalNews.com

That's great news Dugdeep! It looks like Mike Adams may have similar reservations about Ormus too. It will be interesting to see where this leads.

If it was me, I wouldn't hesitate to give out my real name to Mike Adams, although I don't know what your situation is as far as privacy goes.

Again, great work! :D

Good news, Dugdeep...what a terrific job getting the letter written! And thank you for your commentary/research RyanX! Am amazed and delighted that Dugdeep made contact with Mike Adams so quickly.

Don't see anything wrong with giving Mike Adams your real name, Dugdeep. Just keep the conversation at the same level of discourse that was in your letter. You can always come back to this wonderful network if you need help in answering Mike's questions.

FWIW, I've always admired Mike Adams' articles. His writing appears to be discerning. Let's hope Adams researches the matter thoroughly and uses his excellent critical thinking skills. It would be a terrible shame to see Monoatomic Gold propaganda be fed to persons who are searching to heal their minds and bodies.

Yes, well done dugdeep, I'm still digesting the information in this thread.

Dear Friends,

A number of questions about ORMUS have been brought up on this forum and I would like to respond to them. Many of these questions arose from other people's misunderstanding of some of David Hudson's original claims about these materials. For example, David Hudson claimed that these materials were "monoatomic" forms of the transition elements.

[remainder of post text removed due to it being an advertisement. Please read the forum guidelines in their entirety.]

Hi Barry Carter,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Dear Super Moderator,

I apologize for violating the rules of this forum. I will continue below so that you can easily delete anything you feel is advertising.
[deleted by moderator]

Barry Carter said:
Dear Friends,

A number of questions about ORMUS have been brought up on this forum and I would like to respond to them. Many of these questions arose from other people's misunderstanding of some of David Hudson's original claims about these materials. For example, David Hudson claimed that these materials were "monoatomic" forms of the transition elements.

[remainder of post text removed due to it being an advertisement. Please read the forum guidelines in their entirety.]

Hi Barry,

I noticed your name attached to various websites related to ORMUS and Monoatomic gold back when I did some research on the topic.

Maybe you could help us clarify just what is the difference between "monoatomic gold", "gold nanoclusters" or "nano gold", "gold microclusters", "ORMUS", "m-state", "ORME", etc. I think these terms are being thrown around a lot and it would help to have a precise definition of each of these in terms that both chemists and laymen can understand. Since your name seems to be attached to a lot of the literature out there on ORMUS, maybe you could help us clarify?

Based on the research I've done, it doesn't appear there is much difference between any of these terms. Each describes gold atoms arranged in various configurations. ORMUS sounds like it is a loose combination of many different gold structures, among other things which are possibly extracted from the sea salt used to create it.

I, for one, am somewhat skeptical about ingesting metals that are not essential to biological processes. My understanding is that gold is a trace mineral used in some cellular processes, but not essential in large teaspoon doses. Such a large dose could possibly be dangerous for some individuals and based on some of the testimonies I've read.

I share from some channeled source. You be the judge.

Question: Could you tell us about monatomic gold?
I have to inform myself, two seconds please. So from what I said intra-Earth, there are actually electric currents, cosmic, magnetic, electronic, if you prefer, which are particularly amplified by what you call the gold monatomic. I'm told it is quite possible to ingest the gold monatomic, it can also be placed directly on the skin. But it is not certain that the frequency of cells of all human beings to be able to miss the gold monatomic, it means that there is no absorption cell constant. If the cell is not able to capture the vibration and ingest, absorb the intracellular monoatomic gold, it will deteriorate into gold, I would say normal, and lives affect kidney function. But you have crystals, they say, that are coated with gold, crystals that are metallic blue. These crystals have the particularity to put you in contact with the vibration of monatomic gold and thus play the role of the antenna resonator-amplifier.

Question: what is crystal aqua wearable or there is simply a protocol to do?
Understand that this is not an obligation, it is an answer to a question. You do not walk around with lots of charms in your pocket is not it, but you can experience this mineral coated with gold.

Question: This crystal aqua aura may also cause harmful side effects?
Absolutely not, because it vibrates, you do not matter. There is no other than monatomic gold, there is also money monatomic, monoatomic platinum and a number of metals that may arise in this form monatomic. The proportions that exist for the light body would not correspond to monoatomic gold, it corresponds to a mixture of gold, silver and platinum monatomic, I am told. The monoatomic gold is more related to frequency of communication with other realities. Transmutation of the DNA is bound to platinum monatomic.
_http://www.autresdimensions.com/article.php?produit=167

Hello, tg, you might find this thread interesting, as it discusses the dangers of monatomic gold - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=617.msg95528#msg95528

Welcome to the forum. If you could post an introduction in the newbies section about how you found us and what material discussed here that you are familiar with that would be great. No need for personal details, just a general hello.

Back
Top Bottom