Out of Town for a bit...

Cyre2067

The Living Force
Hey All, just wanted to give a little update about some upcoming traveling I'll be doing. I leave tomorrow for Edmonton, Alberta and I'll be up there for a little over a week. Doing a lot of hiking, cross country skiing, snowboarding and sight seeing. Apparently it can look like Lord of the Rings up there, so I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and post em on facebook.

I'll be there till the 10th of Jan or so and then back to NYC until the 12th at which point I'm being shipped out to Arizona to do some more ant-learning for my job. I'll be there till the 22nd.

I probably won't have internet access in Canada, leaving my laptop home as it's aging and kinda bulky. Will likely bring it to AZ, so I should be back floating around the forum sometime in mid-Jan, just wanted to give a heads up. :cool2:

Have a safe trip Puck and enjoy the snow.

Be sure to bring some warm clothes.

Have a great trip Puck!!! Hope to see you return renew and revitalized after walking on the mountains! ;D
Don't forget to protect your skin.

Hope you have a good and safe vacation, Puck, and that AZ treats you well as soon as you are back!

Have fun Puck in Alberta winter wonderland. From Edmonton, you sound like you will likely be gowning to Jasper, if so, it is kind of like the mountains in Lord of the Rings - enjoy! :)

Canada was pretty amazing. Jasper is unbelievable, its so real up there. I did get a bit of altitude sickness which felt like a nasty hangover the 2nd day, but it passed. Pictures are up on my facebook profile if anyone wants to check em out. The icefalls there are ridiculous and the hoarfrost was pretty spectacular as well. Never seen anything quite like it.

My flight to AZ ended up getting delay tomorrow morning. So Ill be out there after tomorrow till the 22nd. Taking my laptop so Ill be around.

:)

Glad you checked in! And glad to see you enjoyed Canada so much :)

Hope you have fun in AZ!

It's good to see you back Puck! I wish I could see the pictures, but I don't 'do' the FB thing.

I've been to the mountains of New Mexico and Colorado. I can only imagine the altitude sickness I experienced was somewhat similar! Akkk!

Have a safe rest of the trip home!

Puck said:
Canada was pretty amazing. Jasper is unbelievable, its so real up there. I did get a bit of altitude sickness which felt like a nasty hangover the 2nd day, but it passed. Pictures are up on my facebook profile if anyone wants to check em out. The icefalls there are ridiculous and the hoarfrost was pretty spectacular as well. Never seen anything quite like it.

My flight to AZ ended up getting delay tomorrow morning. So Ill be out there after tomorrow till the 22nd. Taking my laptop so Ill be around.

:)

Hay puck, hope that you got back ok and everything! Check in soon! ;)

Edit-Oops saw you were online today lol!

Back
Top Bottom