Palestinian History

Tarri

Jedi Master
There was an article here at one time that gave the timeline (broken down in "year it happened ")of the Palestinian lands and how they have slowly lost them and who did the taking, and what has been done to them. I have looked on the "search" and "links" but can't seem to find it. Can you help.

Thanks. Tarri

I found the Palestinian Center For Human Rights and that has alot of the info that I wanted, but the timeline would still be good to have. Thanks

The reason I wanted the timeline, is there is a woman at work that says she would like to see it, that she does not think the Palestinians have any right to the land. I tried explaining it to her, but she wants the information but doesn't have a computer. So I told her I would see what I could find.

That isn't the one. It is certainly more indepth than the one I was trying to find. The one I'm looking for was not so detailed. I am thinking now that it must have been an outside article. And not part of the forum. Is there some way to do a search on a particular subject in the archives? (Or is it just a day to day search? ) If not, I have time Sunday to sit down and find it. I don't mind the work, I just want to find the most efficient way to look. Thanks for your help Craig. I'm keeping that forum article for later reference.

Tarri

Tarri said:
That isn't the one. It is certainly more indepth than the one I was trying to find. The one I'm looking for was not so detailed. I am thinking now that it must have been an outside article. And not part of the forum. Is there some way to do a search on a particular subject in the archives? (Or is it just a day to day search? ) If not, I have time Sunday to sit down and find it. I don't mind the work, I just want to find the most efficient way to look. Thanks for your help Craig. I'm keeping that forum article for later reference.
I think a Google search of the site is easier. Just enter the following:

site:signs-of-the-times.org keywords here

Will this help, Tarri?

israel-palestine%20map.jpg

wow, Irini, that is a striking image!

It tells immediately, in a couple of seconds, a horrendous story that cannot be hidden, or justified, or argued away, or obscured by deliberately confusing rhetoric.

Irini, thats the map!! Thank you. I did not find the exact article but I have enough info now, and with the map, the co-worker I am getting this for should be able to understand what she is reading.

This all started when she was commenting about the war, and how the Palestinians had no right to be there. I about fell of my chair. You guys would have been proud of me. I stayed calm, and informed her I could find material that could show her otherwise. So she said she would like to see it.

Once I give her the info, its up to her to see the truth.

Thanks so much for the map. And I didn't know I could google for info that way Craig. Thanks.

Tarri

Back
Top Bottom