Pane Andov and Crop Circles

Chris

Jedi
Hello guys, I just wanted to suggest reading Pane Andov's views on crop circles. He seems to be a genuine researcher into the paranormal (without any hidden agenda, his methods for obtaining knowledge though are also unconventional) and many of the themes (of his findings) are parallel to what the Cs have been saying. He considers humanity as being manipulated by advanced aliens and sees an upcoming global event like the Wave(he calls it the Nexus). To my thinking, he also gets his knowledge from STO oriented beings which is very much evident in his work. I might be getting a little vague here, so I suggest everyone to check out his website: _www.paneandov.com . I think if someone from the forum can get in touch with him and "network" together, he can be of immense help in decoding crop circles and their meanings, which, as the Cs have pointed out, are manifestations of 6th density thoughts and serve as 6th density help to learn important lessons (if the code is cracked). I do think that it is an important subject and one that could be looked into in-depth. His research has depth and is scientific. I am newbie to the forum but I have been reading up the Cs material for some time now and am familiar with it. I do hope someone can recommend it to Mrs. Laura and her gang to check this guy out (if they haven't already done so). His ideas on many other topics could be helpful. Please check it out.

Hi chrismcdude,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

I took a quick glance at the website and the first thing I see is a DVD for sale for "Cosmic Coincidences and Expectations for 2012." We have to pay for that?

Also in some of his comments, he gives a New Age feel and a lot of "word salad" such as:

Re: We are infinite consciousness and do not need symbols.

It’s not a symbol. It’s a geometric mana force field. Visualization combined with emotions generate shapes filled with natural prana or mana if you will.

and...

I personally was told about the Nexus years ago and I been studying its implications and effect that will have on all life since then…

The latest discoveries points towards the conclusion that if we do not change our ways, we do not stop consuming meat and fish, do not stop kill everything we touch…we will be formatted by the approaching wave of intelligent energy or Nexus. Only if we start to live with the ways of planet Earth and we learn to respect and care for all life and things…we will make it…Astral/Magnetic Merkaba Vehicle and Seed of Life protective energetic shield can make our essence satisfactory for the approaching energy…Which means that everyone, around the world who will understand this and learn how to do it properly has high chances to create a so called protective force field that will be compatible when Nexus passes…

Creating Flower of Life and Merkaba in the middle of Earth can shield the planet and preserve life of 3D Level.

and this finally ended my journey there...

Re: Isn’t that why not only you, but also other “new-wavers” propagate the flower of life network?

Again you have a false perception of things and definitely you didn’t understand my work and effort…I came to this planet only with one purpose – to help and not to deceive or cause harm to anyone…

Thank you for checking out the link. Yes, I do admit, the way he talks and writes might give the feeling that he is probably a New Age author, but I have read his books "Extraordinary Powers in Humans" and "2012 Equation Solved", and from what I have read, his information is very interesting and does seem to be coming from a source of STO orientation. Like he says in his book, he gained knowledge from his astral travels wherein he describes many experiences with "negative Grays". It all might seem far fetched like Lobsang Rampa's ideas about Tibet, but I still don't think we should write him off completely. His knowledge maybe fragmented or it may just be a different way of expressing the same universal principles of STS and STO. He does not propose sending love and light to those who are evil as a means of overcoming them. Merkaba and Flower of Life meditation as solutions to humanity's problems do sound dicey, still, it is in context to the crop circle phenomenon that I would like to divert your attention. Might I suggest a little more investigation into his credibility before dismissing him completely?

Here are exerts from Pane Andov (the Astral Walker!) website, in "What needs to be done" :

" ...Extraterrestrial and domestic (planetary) races are warning us that we need to do something in order 3D life to survive. Otherwise our atmosphere will not survive the powerful magnetic energy and the water in the oceans, lakes and rivers will be boiled by the rising heat from the expanding sun when it enters its Red Giant phase.

In other words, how impossible it may seems, we need to assist other 18 species that also live on Earth with the creation of “Flower of Life” protective shied around our planet.

The data, generated from crop circle messages points that we have been called to join the unity in order to save the 3D life on this planet.
Believe or not…the way we are going to play will affect many others. And they need our help as much as we need their help.

Despite the fact we have different cultures we are ONE. This Truth can be seen only when a being reaches a development of fourth chakra. When the fourth centre is open, the consciousness sees that everything in cosmos is part of the same source and is ONE.

The time for conflict is over and it is time for peace and balance... the ones that choose the path of Light and Peace await evolution and upgrade of DNA.
If Dark Side plans are not successful, the flower of life protective astral-magnetic field is created around Earth and the planetary Star Tetrahedron is fired up and spinning in beautiful light…the energy passes, the planet is compatible for upgrade, reconfiguration of the RNA/DNA of all life, and ascension takes place... The generated force field is strong enough to shield from the heat and radiation…Star is reborn, Earth stays…all the dirt is cleaned between 23 Dec 2012 – 28 March 2013 and Earth survives and it’s reborn in the Era of Light, Peace and Harmony.

Everything in the Universe runs on energy. It was deliberately put there so we will understand that in order to work we need to spin the spheres. Starting from the central one. These astral/energetic/magnetic spheres needs to be rotated clockwise when observed from outside or anticlockwise when observed from inside.
Everything starts inside the consciousness… consciousness is what our planet is, what our sun is and what our universe is…we just need to learn to recognize and to tune into that huge ocean of consciousnesses.
Now you know why Seed and Flower of Life are depicted everywhere on the Ancient Temples…It is Warning to the future generations and the KEY in the same time.
The main objectives are to achieve synchronization of the consciousness of humanity with Gaia (i.e the consciousness of our Planet) and with other 18 positively oriented species that live here in parallel, mostly underground and inside the deepness of the oceans. They all have different cultures but they all understand the importance of doing this Flower of Life Protective Shield.
They are helping us to grow both spiritually and intellectually, so that we can play our role in the process of the great awakening as planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius.

In other words, this is an effort to achieve planetary oneness – a single focus of positive energy in order to create the fundamental geometrical astral/magnetic field of cosmic creation, to activate healing energies with the intention of DNA regeneration of all life and to prepare ourselves and our planet for the arrival of the Nexus 2012 Event; this being a Superwave that is arriving from the galactic center.

In summary, this is an attempt to synchronize as many people as possible, particularly those already participating in spiritual groups around the world and who are practicing meditation. A singular, meditative stream of consciousness carries enough psionic power to influence the basic structure of the Matrix for the benefit of the whole of humanity.

This is because the fractal structure of the Matrix can be modified with the power of our thoughts and only if they are pure enough, if they are strong enough, and if they are focused enough to effect such a change.
So we need to start to practice how to do it!

One hour Flower of Life planetary meditation will do for a start.

Time for conflict is over…its time we wake up that we are sharing this solar system with other races and that only way that is left for us is that we open up towards the stars and cosmic co-existence.

Lets go on…

Flow with the intent and purpose of the creation and emanate friendly impulses that hold no harm to anyone, that express that you are one with everything and that everything is made from the same energy.
Join in meditative oneness, feel joy, happiness, harmony. Do it for real.
Do it until the whole planet is energetically clean and shines with light.
Then visualize the world you want to live.

A world without any evil, lies or deceptions…the world how it should be… a New world of harmony and peace. A world where morality is the only direction of existence. If we are ONE and we are all the same, who needs competition, who needs leaders and hierarchy?
Using the creativity of your consciousness start to form the planetary “Seed of Life” astral structure... "

Well, some more salad, may be ?
:thdown:

He obtained his knowledge of astral travel ... To me that statement and seems a little suspicious. After mentions the sacred geometry and stuff ... More red flags.

And then all the fine words that say absolutely nothing. Typical of the New Era, The Way of Peace and Light, and then came the ascent, we are all one, blah blah blah ...

Pure and simple misinformation.

The "protective shield" around the planet is a recurring theme among so many new-age sources. Just think, if it isn't true, then it's an enormous distraction, a vectoring of energy away from focus on objective reality, work on the self, DOing that effects perceptible change. Also, I suggest to search the forum and read posts about astral travel, including the C's comments.

Esote said:
Here are exerts from Pane Andov (the Astral Walker!) website, in "What needs to be done" :

" ...Extraterrestrial and domestic (planetary) races are warning us that we need to do something in order 3D life to survive. Otherwise our atmosphere will not survive the powerful magnetic energy and the water in the oceans, lakes and rivers will be boiled by the rising heat from the expanding sun when it enters its Red Giant phase.

Horse hockey.

Esote said:
In other words, how impossible it may seems, we need to assist other 18 species that also live on Earth with the creation of “Flower of Life” protective shied around our planet.

Horse hockey!

Esote said:
The data, generated from crop circle messages points that we have been called to join the unity in order to save the 3D life on this planet.

Horse hockey.

Esote said:
Believe or not…the way we are going to play will affect many others. And they need our help as much as we need their help.

Some truth in the first sentence, last is totally misleading.

Esote said:
Despite the fact we have different cultures we are ONE. This Truth can be seen only when a being reaches a development of fourth chakra. When the fourth centre is open, the consciousness sees that everything in cosmos is part of the same source and is ONE.

Irrelevant and inaccurate.

Esote said:
The time for conflict is over and it is time for peace and balance... the ones that choose the path of Light and Peace await evolution and upgrade of DNA.

The path of Light is seldom the path of peace. "Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it."

Esote said:
If Dark Side plans are not successful, the flower of life protective astral-magnetic field is created around Earth and the planetary Star Tetrahedron is fired up and spinning in beautiful light…the energy passes, the planet is compatible for upgrade, reconfiguration of the RNA/DNA of all life, and ascension takes place... The generated force field is strong enough to shield from the heat and radiation…Star is reborn, Earth stays…all the dirt is cleaned between 23 Dec 2012 – 28 March 2013 and Earth survives and it’s reborn in the Era of Light, Peace and Harmony.

Horse hockey. That crap is straight from "Drunvalo Melchizedek" AKA Bernard Perona. All evidence we have collected points to that nonsense being funded by the CIA that wants people to be blind and stupid.

Esote said:
Everything in the Universe runs on energy. It was deliberately put there so we will understand that in order to work we need to spin the spheres. Starting from the central one. These astral/energetic/magnetic spheres needs to be rotated clockwise when observed from outside or anticlockwise when observed from inside.

Horse hockey. Not even wrong.

Esote said:
Everything starts inside the consciousness… consciousness is what our planet is, what our sun is and what our universe is…we just need to learn to recognize and to tune into that huge ocean of consciousnesses.

A partial truth twisted.

Esote said:
Now you know why Seed and Flower of Life are depicted everywhere on the Ancient Temples…It is Warning to the future generations and the KEY in the same time.

Nonsense.

Esote said:
The main objectives are to achieve synchronization of the consciousness of humanity with Gaia (i.e the consciousness of our Planet) and with other 18 positively oriented species that live here in parallel, mostly underground and inside the deepness of the oceans. They all have different cultures but they all understand the importance of doing this Flower of Life Protective Shield.

Horse hockey.

Esote said:
They are helping us to grow both spiritually and intellectually, so that we can play our role in the process of the great awakening as planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius.

Horse hockey.

Esote said:
In other words, this is an effort to achieve planetary oneness – a single focus of positive energy in order to create the fundamental geometrical astral/magnetic field of cosmic creation, to activate healing energies with the intention of DNA regeneration of all life and to prepare ourselves and our planet for the arrival of the Nexus 2012 Event; this being a Superwave that is arriving from the galactic center.

Horse hockey. The only thing arriving in 2012 is Global domination by psychopaths.

Esote said:
In summary, this is an attempt to synchronize as many people as possible, particularly those already participating in spiritual groups around the world and who are practicing meditation. A singular, meditative stream of consciousness carries enough psionic power to influence the basic structure of the Matrix for the benefit of the whole of humanity.

This is an effort to put absolutely everybody to sleep, to synchronize them into doing nothing because they think that all they have to do is "think it" and it's real.

Esote said:
This is because the fractal structure of the Matrix can be modified with the power of our thoughts and only if they are pure enough, if they are strong enough, and if they are focused enough to effect such a change.
So we need to start to practice how to do it!

Horse hockey.

Esote said:
One hour Flower of Life planetary meditation will do for a start.

Put yourself right to sleep starting now!

Esote said:
Time for conflict is over…its time we wake up that we are sharing this solar system with other races and that only way that is left for us is that we open up towards the stars and cosmic co-existence.

Open up for total possession by 4D STS beings with designs on our freedom.

Esote said:
Lets go on…

Flow with the intent and purpose of the creation and emanate friendly impulses that hold no harm to anyone, that express that you are one with everything and that everything is made from the same energy.
Join in meditative oneness, feel joy, happiness, harmony. Do it for real.
Do it until the whole planet is energetically clean and shines with light.
Then visualize the world you want to live.

Yeah, all we need is love, but just thinkin' about it ain't gonna make it happen.

Esote said:
A world without any evil, lies or deceptions…the world how it should be… a New world of harmony and peace. A world where morality is the only direction of existence. If we are ONE and we are all the same, who needs competition, who needs leaders and hierarchy?

Because you will all be robots under the control of psychopaths!

Esote said:
Using the creativity of your consciousness start to form the planetary “Seed of Life” astral structure... "

Horse hockey.

Esote said:
Well, some more salad, may be ?
:thdown:

Worse than "word salad," out and out disinformation.

Back
Top Bottom