Paris Hilton a victim of MK-ULTRA?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
There's an article with a fee from the VigilentCitizen here dated from October 2020 about this.

The article is based upon this video:

I did not really watch the video so I don't know but I thought it was an hypothesis worth to have on mind.

"because I've been playing this character for so long. That's not me. No one really knows who I am. Something happened in my childhood that I've never talked about with anyone. I still have nightmares about it. I wish I could bring, like, a camera into my dreams and, like, show you what it's like. It's terrifying... ....and I relive that every night."

Last edited:
Finally I watched the part the article was referring to. There's really frightening places in the US.

The last school I went to was Provo Canyon School ...and that was the worst of the worst. There's no getting out of there. You're sitting on a chair staring at a wall all day long getting yelled at or hit. I felt like a lot of the people who worked there got off on torturing children and seeing them naked. They would prescribe everyone all these pills.

I didn't know what they were giving me. I would just feel so tired and numb. Some people in that place were just gone. Like, the lights are on, no one's home. A lot of people were on suicide watch, and I was so scared that was gonna happen to me. So, eventually, I found out a way to not take the pills. But everyone would tell on everyone, and they found a Kleenex with all of the pills in it... ...and I got in so much trouble for that. Solitary confinement, like something out of "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest."

(shivering) They'd make people take their clothes off and go in there, like, for 20 hours. (shivering) It felt like I was going crazy. Someone was in the other room that was, like, in a straitjacket, screaming. I was just freezing, I was starving, I was alone, and I was scared. My parents were in New York. They didn't know. But I was so angry and so upset, I just-- I hated them. I was at Provo for 11 months, and the only thing that saved my sanity was thinking about what I wanted to do and who I wanted to become when I got out of there. I was gonna do everything in my power to be so successful that my parents could never control me again.

Accusations of abuse​

Since its inception, the school has been subject to a large number of individual and class-action lawsuits, particularly throughout the 1980s and 1990s. These lawsuits ranged from verbal, physical, and sexual abuse and medical negligence, to violating students' First Amendment rights and invasion of privacy, to false imprisonment and battery, to intentional infliction of emotional distress, civil conspiracy, and loss of parental consortium.

Paris friend - So PCS (Provo Canyon School), not only is responsible for the kids they abuse, but all these sister programs that branched out and made the troubled teen industry. There are other celebrities that went through PCS, and I won't say their name, especially not on camera. But, like, you're the first one to bravely speak up.

Paris - I feel the exact same way about everything. Like, I... even with love and relationships, I never, like, fully open 'cause I'm... I don't even know how to.

Paris friend - Yeah, one thing I've also seen with other survivors, um, is that because the lines of, like, tough love and abuse are so blurred, that it's really easy to not see the signs of abuse ahead of time in a relationship.

Paris - After being at Provo, you don't even know what love is or how to have a relationship. I look hideous. Like, I've been in a lot of relationships where people, they just get so controlling and get so angry that they become physical. Mm... One, two, three, four... Like, five. Five guys. We just got in an argument. I was trying to leave his house and he just got really mad and just was grabbing me and pulling me. I don't really remember most of it cause I've had worse stuff happen.
I've been strangled and phones thrown at me, computers. And I accepted it because I almost thought it was normal. I was like, "Well, he loves me so much that he's going this crazy." And I just wanted love so bad that I was willing to accept being hit or yelled at or screamed or strangled or a lot of things. Even the tape. That never would have happened if I hadn't went to Provo. I was just so lost and desperate for love that I found the worst possible person. ( sighs ) After being at that school, I just didn't want anyone to know and I didn't want to be embarrassed. I was so obsessed with looking perfect on the outside. That's why I always had to project basically what I think the public wants.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I heard of a similar situation, probably about some child actors, who are kidnapped with the knowledge of their rich parents to be "re-educated" in these centers. I couldn't find a reference about it though.
Yeah, this what Paris Hilton friend say:

"So PCS (Provo Canyon School), not only is responsible for the kids they abuse, but all these sister programs that branched out and made the troubled teen industry. There are other celebrities that went through PCS, and I won't say their name, especially not on camera."

There's certainly others places than PCS. If we would see the whole picture we would certainly be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom