physical issues reading GNOSIS

If you are able, walk. Quick and at longer distances. It helps :) (in nature if posible it would be even better)

Thanks Avaia. I do walk a lot, to and from work, at lunchtime, and in the winter I have a training schedule to get me back into hill walking fitness. The hill and mountain walking season has now arrived as of this month, through to and including September. I get away for long weekends and walking holidays on a regular basis.

It is great for getting the system moving, the effort involved stretching the lungs and blood system, toning the muscles, etc. Also, it is a great way of detoxing - out in the open air, in the wild, away from the everyday life of the city, etc, - the perspiration really does clear the system. Although in theory, one shouldn't perspire - clothing should be adjusted to be 'comfortably cool'. In the warmer months this simply does not happen, the perspiration drips off.

T.C. said:
Buddy said:
Quote from: ARK

Hi Buddy.

Just for clarity, the author of the post is someone called "Art".

Thanks, T.C. I have no idea how I failed to catch that error. Especially considering how familiar I am with the work of this 'someone called "Art".. ' :-[ :D

Back
Top Bottom