Physical Symptoms & Transition to 4th Density

PepperFritz

The Cosmic Force
I have long been searching the transcripts for something I recall reading there -- to no avail -- and have decided to ask forum members for some assistance.

I have a distinct memory of the C's mentioning that some certain kinds of physical symptoms -- particularly those associated with auto-immune-type disorders -- could be related to the earth transitioning to 4th density while we are still in 3rd density, as it creates some kind of stress on the body. I also recall them mentioning that certain DNA changes involved with human transitioning to 4th density could also result in certain physical symptoms.

Did I totally make this up in my head, or does anyone else recall this as well? If anyone is able to direct me to the related transcript passages and/or Laura Knight articles, I would be extremely grateful.

PepperFritz said:
I have long been searching the transcripts for something I recall reading there -- to no avail -- and have decided to ask forum members for some assistance.

I have a distinct memory of the C's mentioning that some certain kinds of physical symptoms -- particularly those associated with auto-immune-type disorders -- could be related to the earth transitioning to 4th density while we are still in 3rd density, as it creates some kind of stress on the body. I also recall them mentioning that certain DNA changes involved with human transitioning to 4th density could also result in certain physical symptoms.

Did I totally make this up in my head, or does anyone else recall this as well? If anyone is able to direct me to the related transcript passages and/or Laura Knight articles, I would be extremely grateful.

read this
  • http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9474.0

Lucas said:
read this
  • http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9474.0

Thank you very much, Lucas, for bringing the following session to my attention. Definitely relevant to my question, but not the session(s) I was looking for....

Cassiopaeans said:
session 941217
Q: (L) We would like to ask what is the source of the warts
D*** and E*** P***'s wife have in various places on their
bodies?
A: Genes Oriented.
Q: (L) Does this mean warts are genetic?
A: Oriented.
Q: (L) Is it the same for both of them?
A: Not exactly.
Q: (L) How can warts be connected to genetics?
A: Progression to 4th density.
Q: (L) Why does it have to be so hard?
A: Many things are. Backaches, for example.
Q: (L) Backaches are one thing, but warts are very
unpleasant.
A: Unpleasant is subjective.
Q: (L) How does D*** get rid of her warts?
A: Not the point.
Q: (L) What is the point.
A: Natural progression. Warts are not the issue. All have
symptoms, but not all are the same.
Q: (DM) What can I do to get rid of the warts? They make
me feel awful.
A: Adjust your feelings.
Q: (DM) Am I getting these warts because I am transitioning
to 4th density?
A: All are headed to 4th density. So, what does it matter,
remember, transformation is always accompanied by some
difficulty.
Q: (L) What will work for her?
A: Compresses.
Q: (L) What kind of compresses?
A: Mud nourished with minerals. Check with horticulturist.
Q: (L) How do we find a horticulturist? Network?
A: Always "Network". Networking is 4th Density STO
concept seeping into 3rd density with upcoming realm border
crossing.
Q: (DM) Networking is the way to get things done from 3rd
level into 4th level?
A: Coming from 4th level into 3rd because of influence of
wave.
Q: (DM) So, each of us has a skill that we develop and help
each other. (L) We are all part of a body.
A: This is the way lives in STO! D*** on board, V*** write.
V*** not to feel bad, will return. Please be patient. Hello,
D***.

no problem :) i will be off-line about 4-5 days but after that i will bring back other session If no one do this.
Greeting.

PepperFritz said:
Thank you very much, Lucas, for bringing the following session to my attention. Definitely relevant to my question, but not the session(s) I was looking for....

Maybe it was one of the following:

session 000415 said:
A: All are possible futures, just wait and see. There is an alien race that has plans to replace your physical vehicles with a new "model."
Q: (L) What are they going to do with the old models?
A: "Retire them."
Q: (T) Which race is this?
A: Orion STS.
Q: (L) Is this essentially what happened with Neanderthal?
A: Yup!
Q: (L) Well, for a period of time it seems that they continued to exist on the planet alongside the new model, cro-magnon or whatever.
A: Some did.
Q: (L) For how long did Neanderthal exist side by side with the "new model?"
A: 233 years.
Q: (L) I thought that Neanderthal was here for a long, long, long time; and if modern man arrived on the planet, as you say, 70 to 80 thousand years ago, wasn't Neanderthal already
here then?
A: Time references have been miscalculated.
Q: (L) Who miscalculated the time references?
A: Science.
Q: (L) What is the oldest Neanderthal that's been found? Anybody know? No, well then when did Neanderthal appear on the planet?
A: 5.3 million years ago.
Q: (L) You are saying that when science says that modern man appeared 35 to 40 thousand years ago, and Neanderthal disappeared at the same time, the real time frame was 70 to
80 thousand years ago? In other words, a factor of 2 error.
A: Close.
Q: (L) And, of course, we can't depend on any of the dating methods because of metamorphosis.
A: And genetic manipulation.
Q: (L) So, in effect, we ARE the new Neanderthals on the eve of extinction. You have said that those who transition into 4th density in the body will go through some kind of
rejuvenation process or body regeneration or something. Does that mean that these present "Neanderthal" type bodies that we presently occupy will morph into something more in line
with the new model? Is it genetically encoded into some of them to do so?
A: Something like that.
Q: (L) So, that's why they have been following certain bloodlines for generation after generation; they are tinkering with the DNA and arming genetic time-bombs that are waiting to go
off. (A) What is interesting is how do those who are trying to get these people, to abduct them, how do they spot them? How do they get the information? By following the bloodline,
or by some kind of monitor you can detect from a long distance - and they can note that "here is somebody of interest" or "here is somebody dangerous" or "let's abduct this one" or
whatever. How do they select? Do they search the genealogies or is it some kind of remote sensing?
A: Now this is interesting Arkadiusz, as it involves the atomic "signature" of the cellular structure of the individual. In concert with this is the etheric body reading and the frequency
resonance vibration. All these are interconnected, and can be read from a distance using remote viewing technology/methodology.
Q: (L) Can it be done in a pure mechanical way without using psychic means?
A: At another level of understanding, the two are blended into one.
Q: (T) Computerized psychic remote viewing, maybe. Like artificial intelligence. Maybe a mind connected to a computer?
A: That is close, yes.

session 961221 said:
Q: (A) Which part of a human extends into 4th density?
A: That which is effected by pituitary gland.
Q: (L) And what is that?
A: Psychic.
Q: (A) Are there some particular DNA sequences that facilitate transmission between densities?
A: Addition of strands.
Q: (L) How do you get added strands?
A: You don't get, you receive.
Q: (L) Where are they received from?
A: Interaction with upcoming wave, if vibration is aligned.
Q: (L) How do you know if this is happening?
A: Psychophysiological changes manifest.
Q: (L) Such as what?
A: Isn't Ark a part of this discussion?
Q: (L) Alright! I get the point! I was just trying to help. (A) I would like to know if there is a separate field beyond electromagnetism and gravitation, something similar to the Sheldrake
concept of a morphological field or morphogenetic field?
A: Yes, and it is very close to that. It is apparent that Sheldrake was "in tune," as are you, Arkadiusz. But you must have faith in your thoughts, as sometimes they are assisted.
Q: (A) When you speak of an upcoming wave, it is a wave of what?
A: Think of it as a wave of reflection from the beginning and end point.
Q: (L) Can you clarify that in more 3rd density terms?
A: No, see what the response is. It is his question, after all!
Q: (A) Is DNA acting as a superconductor?
A: Yes!!!
Q: (L) Any other comments?
A: No.

session 941210 said:
Q: (L) I wanted to ask about something you mentioned last night; I haven't transcribed the tape, but you said something about being a 4th density candidate and I had not heard you
use the term before. What is a 4th density candidate?
A: Self-explanatory.
Q: (L) How does one get to be a 4th density candidate?
A: Natural progression.
Q: (L) Is everyone on this planet a 4th density candidate?
Q: (L) How many are there?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Could someone become a candidate overnight who is not now a candidate?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) How many strands of DNA do we have?
A: T***, 4; F***, 4; J***, 3; Laura, 3.
Q: (L) Well, gee... does this have anything to do with sex?
Q: (L) Are you telling us that F*** and T*** are smarter than Jan and me?
A: You are growing your 4th, 5th and 6th right now.
Q: (T) If our 3rd density were to examine our DNA right now would they see this?
A: They would call it Junk DNA.
Q: (T) Would it be noticeable as DNA that was not there before?
A: Maybe.
Q: (F) They would have to compare to a baseline.

session 00923 said:
Q: (L) Well, I'll have to research it. The fact is, we've got 3 billion base pairs... do some of these so-called segments of "junk DNA," if they were activated, would they instruct
chromosomal replication to take place with more than 23 pairs as a result?
A: In part.
Q: Is there anything we can do in terms of activities or...
A: No. Biogenetic engineering.
Q: Was my insight that I had one night that, at some point in time something may happen that will turn genes on in our bodies that will cause us to physically transform, an accurate
perception of what could happen at the time of transition to 4th density?
A: For the most part, yes.
Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance,
capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?
A: Receivership capability.
Q: What is receivership capability?
A: Change to broader receivership capability.
Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.
Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.
Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?
A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.
Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in
terms of your receivership capability?

session 950107 said:
Q: (D) In "Bringers of the Dawn" it talks about sex and it says that it is an expression of love and so forth and that you should not have sex with someone who does not really love you.
A: Love is all that is needed.
Q: (L) If two individuals, as an expression of true love at higher levels, desire to express this love in a physical way, is it possible to channel the energy in a positive way without feeding
the 4th level STS guys?
A: Nope.
Q: (L) In other words, no matter what you do, how you think, or whatever, that's where it goes?
A: Sex is a physical craving.
Q: (V) So, when the big transition comes, let me assume, anybody who is having sex at the time or has any kind of sexual relationships around that time is not going to transition
because of that? (L) I don't think so... (V) Well, I just want to get this clear. Is that true?
A: No. Transition is the "Millennium." A thousand years is the 3rd level interpretation.
Q: (L) So, for a thousand years we will be living as physical beings in 4th density... so to speak... making this transition during this period... and, by the time it is over we will have done
away with our physical appetites?
A: Close. Some will be there at the beginning, others will need more "time."
Q: (T) So, when we are on the 4th density, we are still in the physical, and we will still be consuming, will we then be consuming that energy from 3rd density, the orgasmic energy, or
something like that?
A: Some.
Q: (D) Even if we are STO?
A: Not if completely STO.
Q: (D) Then how do we get energy.... we get energy from each other. Which is more powerful... the service... well we have to be service to others... (L) That is because STO
multiplies and grows... STS just fragments, segregates, and gets smaller and smaller... (J) The law of diminishing returns. (D) We can access or receive other's energies as we give our
own?

edit: this also came to mind in regards to "psychic" stress and whatnot, which I think is interesting in terms to what the C's said about "psychic" in the above session.

session 020226 said:
Q: (A) Okay, so there is this general -what Gurdjieff calls
worlds - he had a very good description. (R) Okay so my
question would be if consciousness, for example us three in
this room, are we interacting with reality through 7th density
which uses these frequency awareness boundaries? Right so
it's kind of a middle step. I'm not sure how to phrase it.
A: 7th density interacts with divisions through you.
Q: (R) Ah! So it is not us interacting with reality through 7th
density it's the other way around. 7th density is interacting
with the concept of divisions through us. (A) That is how it
works. (L) We're it. (R) We are the interface. (R) Of course,
duh! (L) We could've had a V-8Q! (A) When I was looking for
the right keywords for my chapter, I came across this Matti
Pitkanen. And I started to read. And he had all the things
that were in my mind or were mentioned by the C's or that I
was asking C's...(L) So did Dan Winter. (A) Well, Matti is a
physicist! (L) So is Dan Winter according to his own claims!
(A) Ouch! So Matti had all the right things and he knew
math; p-adic numbers I learned from him. Complexification,
dimensions, quantum jumps even. Where is he getting all
these right keywords? What is his role? Who makes him to
resonate to all the right things? I don't understand what such
people do, how they come along with all these things.
A: Suffering activates neuro-chemicals which turn on DNA
receptors.
Q: (A) I don't want to suffer if so! And to have my
receptors... (L) We'll have to invent a special suffering just for
that. (A) Okay dear. [laughter (L) Well we must be getting
smarter with all the suffering we did back in July through
January with this Vincent Bridges business. We must've really
gotten smart cause we were really suffering and it culminated
in incredible suffering. But I do not want anymore infections.
That was not the right kind of suffering. But maybe that was
evidence of neuro-chemicals being turned on! When we had
our sicknesses in January I was very, very sick first, for about
the same exact period of time that Ark was very, very sick.
We both had massive infections that were hard to fight. We
had to get major antibiotics. The pain was horrible. What
was the cause of these infections?
A: Laura, Ark: First opening was stress. Second part was
directed wave of negative energy. Third was bacteria
activated by this frequency. End result was response from
your system which did act beneficially.
Q: (R) What is the cause of the headache above my left ear?
A: Psychic stress.
Q: (R) Thank-you. (L) Psychic stress? (A )Yeah,
environment. (R ) It is the same thing the doctor said.

"Interaction with upcoming wave, if vibration is aligned" and "suffering activates neuro-chemicals which turn on DNA
receptors." hmm...wonder if there is a connection.

The one of receivership capability and suffering are very interesting, as they tell more about "inner symptoms" rather than physical symptoms. With so many toxins in our environment, almost every physical symptom could be explained by toxicity or inappropriate nutrition.

Here is another session related:

Q: (L) Is it also correct that emotion can be used to mislead, that is emotions that are twisted and generated strictly from the flesh or false programming?
A: Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is natural. When you begin to separate
limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density.

The pain of waking up.. of cracking that shell of limited understanding as Kahlil put it. Pain does make you start paying attention to the world within/around us... knocking us in the head until it hurts bad enough so that we seek relief... maybe a drug of some kind at first until that no longer brings any 'satisfaction'... and then the next leg of the ladder is taken. I remember reading one of Laura's articles on the brain chemistry angle.. another reflection of the process in physical form... connecting s/t to t/s.... so perhaps our dreams can better inform us as to the connection of the physical symptoms and 4d transition?

Hi Pepperfritz, I was just wondering out of curiosity why you were looking for those bits? As I recall they were a key point in some of the Wave series, though I remember it as more of a broad theme as opposed to a specific section.

If you suffer from autoimmune issues I highly recommend The Fat Resistance Diet (also known as the anti-inflammation diet) as that naturally works out a lot of horrible symptoms. I've been on it myself for a few weeks now and noticed a nice bump in my overall energy levels as well as decrease in joint/muscle pain and my IBS symptoms. Fasting and Colon Cleansing also come highly recommended and there's threads in the health section about both of those fun items.

Autobot said:
Hi Pepperfritz, I was just wondering out of curiosity why you were looking for those bits?

It was simply because I have frequently wanted to reference them in relation to a thread discussion, but was never able to find them. Always like to refer to specific passages than simply rely on my memory.

Back
Top Bottom