plane crash dream

liam1310

The Cosmic Force
FOTCM Member
Had this dream three weeks ago.

Was on a plane full of people, the plane flew very low over a city, plane tried to climb but could not, next of all I was standing in the city and watched the plane crash producing a big puff of black smoke.

I wounder, was it a sign of something?

I left my job working in home care seven weeks ago to work in a nursing home, after a few weeks I realized the job was not for me, wont go into detail as to why other than, it was a very unpleasant environment. Looking back there were signs to stay at my home care job that I ignored. During the six weeks in the nursing home, I felt constantly drained unable to do what I usually do, I had a hugh sense of relief last week, when I decided to leave the nursing home and lucky for me my old job took me back and I feel much better now. Changing jobs has made me realize how much I love my home care job and, the clients I care for are delighted to have me back.

I had the dream 4 or 5 weeks into the job.

Maybe the dream had something to do with the change of jobs? Maybe it was something else, I'm not sure?

Hi liam1310 and thanks for sharing. It sure is fascinating how dreams work sometimes, especially how they can guide us to make important decisions. Some dreams are just silly and trivial, but the dreams that really 'speak' to us usually seem to hold a lot more information about things we're struggling with.

I could be wrong but it seems to me that this dream was symbolic of your new job, especially how the plane tried to climb but simply didn't have the energy (combined with being drained by your job). And, though you watched the plane crash (a destructive event) you were standing safely in the city when it did. Maybe this was your unconscious way of accepting that this new avenue would lead to a crash, but that you had options for a safe exit and that it would ultimately be ok. Very interesting situation - glad to hear you got your old job back and that you're feeling better.

Hesper said:
Hi liam1310 and thanks for sharing. It sure is fascinating how dreams work sometimes, especially how they can guide us to make important decisions. Some dreams are just silly and trivial, but the dreams that really 'speak' to us usually seem to hold a lot more information about things we're struggling with.

I could be wrong but it seems to me that this dream was symbolic of your new job, especially how the plane tried to climb but simply didn't have the energy (combined with being drained by your job). And, though you watched the plane crash (a destructive event) you were standing safely in the city when it did. Maybe this was your unconscious way of accepting that this new avenue would lead to a crash, but that you had options for a safe exit and that it would ultimately be ok. Very interesting situation - glad to hear you got your old job back and that you're feeling better.

Hi Hesper,

Thanks for that.

Things started to go down hill after taking the job, and never felt so drained, definitely made the right choice to leave. :)

Back
Top Bottom