Plane Crashes

The other night I had a dream where I was in this house with some people and suddenly we felt the entire house shake accompanied by a large explosion. When I ran outside to see what happened I saw a dual engine plane whose left wing was on fire which appeared to have been hit by something and was losing control amidst low level clouds. It then crashed into a nearby neighborhood followed by an explosion with a lot of fire and very dark smoke. I remember seeing people in what appeared to be military uniforms following the explosion as well as a very frightened woman with dark hair and a dark complexion. The frightened woman ran up to me and threw her arms around me and held on to me very tightly. I then flew up into the air for some reason and into a nearby body of water. While underwater I turned my head to look at her and after a few seconds she suddenly let out the most frightening "hellish scream" I've ever heard (which sorta scared the hell out of me!) and then she immediately disappeared. So today, after having this dream, I decided to see if there had been crashes recently and much to my surprise there have been: (The first one, I think, is interesting in light of my dream)

The first two articles pertain to the same event but, as a whole, they provide a little more details surrounding the event.
Ecuador army plane hits buildings, six dead
Military plane crashes into Quito building said:

Fri, Mar 20, 2009
AFP

QUITO, March 19, 2009 (AFP) - An Ecuadoran military plane on a training exercise crashed into an apartment building in northern Quito Thursday, killing its three crewmembers as well as three civilians on the ground, authorities said.

The crash of the Beechcraft propeller plane killed a major, a captain and a sergeant, as well as a woman who lived in the building and two other people "whose bodies were recovered inside" the residential complex, city counselor Gonzalo Ortiz said.

Two people were injured in the crash, which set the five-story building ablaze and prompted a major search and rescue operation by firefighters, who took more than an hour to extinguish the inferno.

Defense Minister Javier Ponce confirmed the three military dead as well as the woman, while civil authorities confirmed the other two deaths.

The plane crashed at about 5:20 pm (2220 GMT) near a luxury hotel in Quito as it approached the capital city's airport, Red Cross spokesman Johnny Franco told AFP.

Ponce described the accident as "regrettable."

"The plane had been in very good condition and was making a training flight," he said.

A thick cloud of dark smoke from the fire rose over the city, parts of which had been enshrouded in fog at the time of the crash.

The area has been the scene of at least four plane mishaps in recent years, including in 1992 when a military plane slammed into a building, killing the then-commander of the army Carlomagno Andrade.

That same year, a similar accident killed Ecuador's tourism minister, Pedro Zambrano.

An image of a plane of the type that crashed which looks strikingly similar to the one I saw in my dream:

[Edit:Okay this is sorta freaky but I decided to see who the woman was that died and her name is Elena Reascos and she happens to be on Facebook. Her account can be found [url=http://es-la.facebook.com/people/Elena-Reascos/586017308]here
. What is strange is that she looks almost exactly like the woman in my dream! Any idea why she would come to me and why I did what I did (assuming the dream actually has a basis in reality)? Here's a picture that I think is her from Facebook:
n586017308_2865.jpg

And more crashes that have occurred recently

1. New Cessna plane crashes during Kan. test flight El Dorado, Kansas on March 19th
2. Small plane crashes after takeoff at Cartersville airport; 2 taken to hospital with injuriesCartersville, Ga. on March 19th
3. Student, pilot recovering; plane destroyed in Lakeville crashLakeville, Mn. on March 19th
4. Fla. pilot survives crash landing in north Ga. lake, calls 911 from downed airplaneLake Arrowhead in Canton, Ga. on March 18th
5. Houston man killed in Paulden, Ariz. plane crash Paulden, Arizona on March 18th
6. Pilot killed in Russian training plane crash Moscow, Russia on March 18th
7. Man injured in light plane crash Near Esk in the Brisbane Valley in South-East Queensland on March 18th
8. 3 Hurt in Waukesha County CrashWaukesha County, WI. on March 17th
9. Plane Crashes Into Fence at SLO AirportSan Luis Obispo County, California on March 17th
10. Pilot killed in Turkish military jet crash village in central Turkey on March 17th
11. Pilot on Drug Ecstasy Kills Teen in Plane Crash England on March 17th
12. Memorial for pilots killed in crash planned for this weekend Brackett Airfield in La Verne, Ca. on March 14th
13. PLANE TRAILED SMOKE BEFORE CRASH, SAYS REPORT Suwanee County, Florida on March 10th
14. Preliminary reports released on 2 area plane crashes One near Oceanside, California on March 6th and another the very next day at Camp Pendleton in Oceanside both were Cessna 172 planes

Is this some sort of signal or is it just me?

I had a dream of a plane crash on the same night you describe. In the dream, I was trailing behind the plane. It felt like I was either in another plane or "flying". In any case, I watched the plane approach the ground as if starting to land, but then it veered off suddenly in crashed into the ground. For some reason I felt that some of my family, my uncle in particular, was flying the plane and was now dead. It was kind of a strange dream. I thought that the dream may have had more of a personal meaning to it, but seeing as how these plane crashes are becoming more common, maybe it is a "sign" of sorts? Hard to say.

That it interesting about the lady on Facebook. It's not often I remember enough of my dreams to equate a dream face to a real face. Most faces that I see in dreams of strangers seem too surreal and difficult to discern any exact features, unless it is of somebody I know. But then I think my brain is probably just filling in the facial feature details based on my own image of the person.

RyanX said:
That it interesting about the lady on Facebook. It's not often I remember enough of my dreams to equate a dream face to a real face. Most faces that I see in dreams of strangers seem too surreal and difficult to discern any exact features, unless it is of somebody I know. But then I think my brain is probably just filling in the facial feature details based on my own image of the person.

It's very possible that I just filled in the details of the woman's face in my dream after seeing the picture, but one thing I do remember for sure is that the woman in my dream had a body type that was very similar to the lady pictured on Facebook. I can't remember the exact features of the upper half of her face but I do recall the lower half of her face very well. The lower half of her face was very similar to the lower half as seen in the photograph from Facebook (I never really looked into her eyes so my memories of them are mainly peripheral.). One thing I didn't mention was that the lady in the dream was nude when she came up and held onto me. She didn't say anything to me nor did I say anything to her, she just held onto me and I then flew in the air and into a nearby body water (at the time I felt I was helping her (or myself) escape from something that was out to get her/us). It was then while underwater that she experienced something frightening and disappeared (in the way an image on a computer is perceived to disappear whilst being deleted).

This is sort of strange. I found out the name of another woman that died from the crash that day in Quito and her name is Leila Oquendo. I did a search on the net of her name and someone with that name was/is a member of a yahoo group called "mewpokechate". In it Leila had posted what it appeared to be a non-sensical message about the population of people "of this paradiasical" and she stated something about a plane crash, military people and the door being sealed? She also said something about a "Gentlemen stranger" and a portal of some kind? It didn't really make any sense. I then decided to piece together the entire thread of messages to get a better idea of what was being said. While I was trying to piece it together access to the group/messages suddenly became unavailable. I thought I'd share this weird coincidence with you all because it doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe it was just a coincidence and nothing more. The following is the only part of her message that have access to now: Re: my unshake "go-but none return. They go in tens and twenties-but none is ever seen Does it? I asked. How big is the population of this..." ????? Just weird weird weird.

[Note: Leila Oquendo was an economist by profession who worked on behalf of the United Nations in Ecuador.]

SeekingtheTruth said:
and some more:

Plane crash lands in lake Lake Rotoura, New Zealand on March 24th, 2009

Rainbow Warrior agent dies in crash near the resort of Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves, New Zealand on March 24th, 2009

No one hurt in Portage plane crash Portage County Airport, Ohio on March 22nd, 2009

Indonesia jet makes emergency landing Batam Island near Singapore on March 22nd, 2009

Single engine plane crash claims life of area man Aberdeen, Ohio on March 22nd, 2009

Twice occurred two crashes, the very same day in the same location. It looks like a pretty strong coincidence.

An-26 plane crashes off Bangladesh coast, Russian pilot dead

http://tass.ru/en/world/861109

The plane, reportedly with four people onboard, crashed at around 9.30 a.m. local time. Due to unknown reasons, the aircraft lost altitude and fell into the sea

NEW DELHI, March 9. /TASS/. The Antonov An-26 transport plane crashed off the coast of Bangladesh on Wednesday and at least one person, a Russian pilot, was killed, a spokesperson for the local hospital said.

His body was discovered earlier in the day in the Bay of Bengal. The second pilot, a citizen of Ukraine, was seriously injured.

"A search for the others is underway," a representative of local emergencies services told reporters.

The plane, reportedly with four people onboard, crashed at around 9.30 a.m. local time (0400GMT). Due to unknown reasons, the aircraft lost altitude and fell into the sea.

Local media reports said the plane was used for carrying shrimps and other seafood. The aircraft was owned by Bismillah Airlines and operated by True Aviation.

Despite the increasing craziness all around us, there was this curious fact about 2017. But notice that we are talking about "commercial flights" only.

_https://www.reuters.com/article/us-aviation-safety/2017-safest-year-on-record-for-commercial-passenger-air-travel-groups-idUSKBN1EQ17L
2017 safest year on record for commercial passenger air travel

Dutch aviation consulting firm To70 and the Aviation Safety Network both reported Monday there were no commercial passenger jet fatalities in 2017. “2017 was the safest year for aviation ever,” said Adrian Young of To70.

To70 estimated that the fatal accident rate for large commercial passenger flights is 0.06 per million flights, or one fatal accident for every 16 million flights.

The Aviation Safety Network also reported there were no commercial passenger jet deaths in 2017, but 10 fatal airliner accidents resulting in 44 fatalities onboard and 35 persons on the ground, including cargo planes and commercial passenger turbo prop aircraft...

In comparison, there were 16 accidents and 303 deaths in 2016 among airliners.

Names have not been released yet, in this tragic Monday Morning (9 AM) Piper plane crash but all 6 on board are reported dead. This incident might be totally un-related and maybe only a coincidence, in light that our President - just happens to be an avid golfer and owns several Champion Golf Courses of his own, piggy-backed on an early Monday morning raid, on the office and personal residence of President Donald Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen, seizing records? On the International scene, two Israeli jets bombed a Syrian Military base, in an another early morning raid, with some reports claiming Trump was forewarned or gave consent to the Israeli's?

April 10, 2018 - 6 killed in plane crash at famed golf course in Arizona
6 killed in plane crash at famed golf course

Six people died after their small plane crashed at the TPC Scottsdale Champions Course in Arizona on Monday, killing everyone on board, police said. Emergency crews responded to the fiery crash site, located just north of the Scottsdale Airport, at around 9 p.m. on Monday, authorities said. The aircraft, a Piper PA24, crashed and caught fire just after takeoff from Scottsdale Airport,
FAA spokesman Allen Kenitzer said in a statement.

“At this point in the investigation we can confirm that the flight originated from the Scottsdale airport and crashed shortly after takeoff,” the department said in a statement. “None of the six passengers aboard the aircraft survived.”

The department said it would withhold the identities of the victims until next-of-kin notifications are complete.
The National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the accident.

The golf course was designed by Randy Heckenkemper, and is the sister course of the Stadium Course, where the PGA holds one of its most-popular annual tournaments.

11.04.2018 - Military Plane Crashes in Serbia: One Pilot Dead, Another injured
Military Plane Crashes in Serbia: One Pilot Dead, Another Injured

The Serbian military aircraft Super Galeb (SOKO G-4 Super Galeb) crashed to the northeast of Belgrade near the town of Kovacice, the Serbian Defense Ministry said on Wednesday. The two pilots ejected before the crash, but one of them died as a result of the incident.

"In today’s crash of the combat trainer aircraft SOKO G-4 Super Galeb, one pilot of the Technical Testing Center died after ejecting, the co-pilot sustained injuries. He is conscious and was transported to the Military Medical Academy in Belgrade," the statement read.

The newspaper reports that the co-pilot was taken to the Military Medical Academy in Belgrade. Defense Minister Aleksandar Vulin and Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ljubisa Dikovic visited the co-pilot in hospital, the ministry added.

An investigation has been opened into the incident.

11.04.2018 - Algerian Military Plane Crash Kills 257 People Aboard (Video)
Algerian Military Plane Crash Kills 257 People Aboard (VIDEO)

The incident reportedly occurred at 8:00 a.m. local time, when a transportation aircraft crashed near the airport of the Algerian city of Blida, Boufarik province. Local authorities have deployed 130 members of the civil protection unit, 14 ambulances and 10 truck to evacuate the injured to the scene of the crash, Dia Algerie outlet reported.

Earlier media reports suggested that there were some 200 people aboard the aircraft, all of whom had died in the incident. However, according to the recent data, provided by the country's Defense Ministry, some 257 people have died in the crash.

Update:
11.04.2018 - Shocking Video shows Aftermath of Algerian Plane Crash Killing 257

Shocking VIDEO Shows Aftermath of Algerian Plane Crash Killing 257
(0:55 min.)

A video showing the immediate aftermath of the plane crash has been published on YouTube, capturing people gathering around what appears to be the fuselage of the aircraft. The crash killed 257 people, according to the defense ministry. The incident took place some 50 kilometers to the south of the country's capital after the plane — an Il-76 — left the Boufarik airbase, according to the Alg24 news website. Fourteen medical vehicles have been dispatched to the scene.

5 Dead in Argentine Plane Crash
The PA 34 Piper Seneca airplane had four passengers in addition to the pilot onboard.
Published 9 April 2018

Argentina's Civil Aviation Accident Investigation Board (JIAAC) is reporting that five people have lost their lives in a an aircraft crash.
The JIAAC posted to social media about the accident. “Plane crash PA 34 Piper Seneca Matr LV-GZK at approximately 15:00 UTC in rural area between Quemú-Quemú and Pellegrini (La Pampa), 5 deceased occupants.”
Ministry of Transport agency EANA (Argentine Air Navigation Company) detected the activation of the aircraft's ELT beacon shortly after midnight and launched a search.

The civil aviation authority has reportedly dispatched investigators to the site of the accident.

The PA 34 Piper Seneca airplane, which had four passengers in addition to the pilot onboard, was flying from San Rafael, Mendoza to Tandil, Buenos Aires. The accident took place in the rural area between the towns of Miguel Cane and Relmo.

The wreckage was found 15 kilometers east of Quemu Quemu.

Seneca aircraft are used for personal, business and instructional air purposes.

Wau airport resumes flights after cargo plane crash - Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan
Saturday 7 April 2018
April 6, 2018 – (WAU) - Flights Operations have resumed normally at Wau
airport on Friday hours after its abrupt closure Thursday evening following a crash of a cargo plane belonging to Ultimate Aviation.

The cargo plane was travelling from Juba to Kwajok and Wau loaded with medical stocks belonging to UNICEF when it crashed at Wau airport after experiencing technical problems with its wheel.

The aircraft was carrying only a five-member crew who survived the accident safely.

Wau Airport Director John Akot told Sudan Tribune on Friday that the incident was caused by a wheel’s failure due to lack of hydraulic.

The airport has resumed its normal activities as people have shown this morning, the Badr airlines and the Organization airlines have landed. Yesterday, it was just a small incident when the aircraft was coming from Kwajok to Wau and then it was carrying a kind of medication for UNICEF,” further said John Akot

“Finally with the cooperation of UNMISS, we were able to push it out of the runway and now the aircraft is safe. Also, the crew are safe and no one has been injured," he explained before to stress "The airport is now operating normally.

This is not the first time a plane crash at Wau airport. last year in March, a Russian Antonov AN-26 known as South Sudan Supreme carrying more than 40 passengers crashed at Wau airport. The accident was blamed on bad weather.

IAF helicopter collides with iron girder, catches fire; one person killed - Times of India ►
Updated: Apr 3, 2018, 14:47 IST Video Pic's
DEHRADUN: One person was killed and three others injured when an Indian Air Force (IAF) cargo helicopter caught fire while landing in Uttarakhand's Kedarnath today, reported ANI.

The MI-17 helicopter reportedly caught fire after it hit an iron girder while it was attempting to land in a helipad near the Kedarnath temple.

The chopper was carrying construction material from Guptakashi to Kedarnath and crashed landed just short of the helipad. It took off at 8:00am and the accident happened at 8:20am. All six IAF personnel on board are safe though the pilot sustained minor injuries on leg.

Medical assistance is being provided by the district administration and IAF.

The IAF in an official statement said, “Today morning around 0810h one Mi-17 V5 helicopter of IAF crashed near Kedarnath. All persons on-board are safe. A Court of Inquiry will ascertain the cause of the accident.”

The Mi-17 V5 is a Russian built medium-lift military transport chopper. PTI reported last July that Russia last year handed over to India the final batch of three Mi-17V5 military transport helicopters under a previously signed contract with Rosoboronexport, a company of the Rostec State Corporation, that entailed a total of 151 units of the Mi-17V-5 helicopter, produced by the Kazan Helicopter Plant.

Designed to transport cargo inside the cabin and on an external sling, the Mi-17V5 is considered tone of the world's most advanced military transport helicopters.

Mi-17V5, supplied to India, ranks among the most technically advanced helicopters of the Mi-8/17 type, incorporating the best engineering solutions of previous generations.

April 10, 2018 - 6 killed in plane crash at famed golf course in Arizona
6 killed in plane crash at famed golf course

Update:
April 11, 2018 - Social media influencers among 6 dead in TPC Scottsdale plane crash
(Video)
Social media influencers among 6 dead in TPC Scottsdale plane crash

Investigators are working to determine whether a small airplane that crashed on a Scottsdale golf course, killing all six aboard, was equipped to carry that many people, including three whose identities were confirmed by The Arizona Republic, officials said Tuesday afternoon.

“Right now, it’s something we’re trying to find out,” said Eliott Simpson, an investigator with the National Transportation Safety Board, during a news briefing near where the Piper PA-24 crashed Monday night shortly after takeoff from Scottsdale Airport. The NTSB is leading the investigation.

The identities of those killed in the Monday night crash had not been officially released by investigators as of Tuesday evening, pending formal family notification, officials said. They did not have a timeline for when their names would be formally announced, Scottsdale police said in a statement.

However, widespread accounts of some of the victims were circulating on social media. The Republic on Tuesday verified through family or friends the identities of three victims whose trip to Scottsdale ended in tragedy.

Instagram stars and adventurers -
Anand Patel
was “an entrepreneur with lots of energy and lots of charisma,” his twin brother, Akash Patel, told The Republic. The two came to the U.S. from India in 2009 to attend college. “Anand” translates to “happiness.” So, Akash Patel said, his brother was widely known by the name “Happy.”

An Oklahoma resident, Happy co-founded a clothing line and worked as an event promoter, flying coast to coast with friends and clients on trips that often included stops in Scottsdale. “My brother was taken away from us doing what he loved to do the most, which was spending time with his friends and flying,” Akash Patel said, adding that he lived a “celebrity life” as an "Instagram star."

Mariah Coogan another person on the plane, was a horse trainer who did equestrian sports and left high school in 2012 to pursue modeling opportunities, said Graham Rutherford, principal of Cardinal Newman High School in Santa Rosa, California, who learned of the woman's death Tuesday. "She was eager for adventure, and I always found her easy to speak with," Rutherford told The Republic. "She got on well with many students, too."

Coogan, who continued pursuing modeling, was visiting the Valley for the Phoenix Lights Festival, according to a post Saturday on her Instagram profile. “Forgot my sunnies” she wrote in a caption for a photo of her wearing a new pair of aviators for her nearly 27,000 followers. Her mother, Stacey Coogan, told the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat in California she also learned of the crash Tuesday morning.

On Monday night, Mariah Coogan had posted a photo of the plane, the words “Off to Vegas” across the bottom along with a check-in at Scottsdale Airport. Once in the cabin, she recorded a video showing the group together, smiling and enjoying the moment, apparently minutes before the plane crashed into the golf course and burst into flames.

Also on board was James Pedroza, who worked as a VIP host at a gay nightclub at the Mirage in Las Vegas. He was an "ally to the LGBTQ community," his friend and co-worker, Garrett Pattiani, told The Republic. "I am sad that he is gone, but loved how he lived life to the fullest. He was wanting to see the world and travel. He will be missed," Pattiani said. "He never judged anyone and was always there to stand up for equal rights."

Pedroza described himself as an "avid traveler" and posted on Instagram that he was looking forward to visiting his 37th country. He recently traveled to Lake Tahoe and posed next to the plane that crashed Monday, a plane that he said he bought a share in last summer. Investigators, however, have not confirmed that he was piloting the aircraft when it crashed.

Information about the other three victims was not immediately available Tuesday.

An ongoing investigation - Simpson said Tuesday that investigators were working to determine everyone who was on the Las Vegas-bound plane when it departed from Runway 3 at about 8:45 p.m. on Monday. They are also looking into the pilot and his qualifications.

The aircraft was built in 1970, according to Federal Aviation Administration records. Though the plane was listed as a four-seater, Simpson said there were various iterations and modifications that could have been made that year, expanding its seating capacity.

Even though the plane was registered in Las Vegas, the official registration was not deemed fit because it was terminated or in question, possibly because of a paperwork issue or technical issues, according to FAA records.

For reasons investigators have not yet determined, the plane crashed about three-fourths of a mile away, and 30 degrees to the left of the runway it took off from at Scottsdale Airport.

It then burst into flames. Aerial footage taken Tuesday morning showed the charred remnants of the plane, which crash-landed in an area next to the green at the second hole on the Champions Golf Course at TPC Scottsdale just north of the airport.

12.04.2018 - Yak-130 Plane crashes in Southwestern Russia, Pilots Unharmed - Defense Minister
Yak-130 Plane Crashes in Southwestern Russia, Pilots Unharmed - Defense Ministry

A Russian Yak-130 plane crashed in southwestern Voronezh region during a scheduled training flight, both pilots ejected themselves safely, the Russian Defense Ministry said Thursday.

A Yak-130 plane crashed during a scheduled training flight … Both pilots, the flight instructor and the cadet, ejected themselves safely, landed and contacted the airfield," the statement read.

According to the reports, the incident occurred around 09:40 Moscow time during the planned training flight at the airbase of the Krasnodar Aviation School in the city of Borisoglebsk.

The life and health of the pilots is not threatened, on the ground there are no destructions, according to reports.

The Yak-130 is the training aircraft with the aerodynamic configuration and subsonic flight performance characteristics of modern jet fighters. The aircraft has been developed by the Yakovlev Design Bureau.

12.04.2018 - Greek Jet Crashes in the Aegean Sea, Pilot Missing - Defense Ministry
Greek Jet Crashes in the Aegean Sea, Pilot Missing - Defense Ministry

The Mirage 2000-5 fighter was reportedly conducting a patrol mission when it spiraled out of the sky and fell into the sea, north of the island of Skyros.

According to the Greek Ministry of Defense, cited by the Associated Press, a Hellenic Air Force (HAF) fighter jet has crashed into the Aegean Sea.

It remains unknown whether the pilot managed to survive; a search-and-rescue mission, involving military ships and helicopters, is currently underway.

The Greek Ministry of Defense refused to provide further details on the incident.

Over the past couple of days, the HAF has intensified its patrol missions on the maritime border with Turkey following escalations in the relationship between Athens and Ankara.

Turkish and Greek combat jets have also been engaged in routine mock dogfights in disputed airspace.

Back
Top Bottom