Planetary History, a temperature timeline …

Haiku

Jedi Master
A solitary soul, driving on the road through the local college. The auditorium was just ahead, the tallest building in the campus. The sedan slows it pace and is parked close to the entry. The day had not begun yet, with a list of fog airing through the dull lit countryside. The soul stepped out of the sedan, cringing in the motion of standing up. The knee was not happy today, that is why I have the brace on. Standing on his left leg, the person flexed the right knee joint several times before landing it on the concrete of the parking lot. I was the first soul to arrive.

That was good, because I was presenting today, I should be the first one here. The janitor was outside the entrance after opening the door. He looked up and waved to me. I smiled and waved back as the janitor shuttered in the cold, and then he left for other tasks of the morning.

The cool air made your breathing look ominous as it expanded outward, eventually dissipating into the coming day. The man opened the rear door of the sedan and pulled out a bag, it had a shoulder strap but this soul prefers to carry it by the handle. It was heavy and old, something that this soul had been carrying around for the last eight years. He grabbed the bag and proceeded to close up the car. With a thumb button on the key, the vehicle was locked.

He stepped up on the curb and made his way to the open door. The knee was still complaining, weather was coming in tomorrow, that always makes it hurt. A few straight steps and one striking one, that is how it was to be. It was nothing that was not normal, you can live with a great many difficulties. I am truly glad that I am not encumbered by worse.

As he reached the door he stopped and looked back toward his car. The sun, still over the local hillside, was illuminating the environment. I could see the plum trees and their white blossoms now. But daydreaming and watching the sun rise will have to wait for another day. He proceeded into the building.
The interior was a lecture space. A stage at the forefront and seating arranged in a curve around that. It was completely noiseless and empty. Then a whirl started up around the building. The heat was coming on, good.

The man turned to his right and made his way around the rows of seating, ambling down to the stage. The stairs, only a few of them and he stopped. It made him cringe a little knowing that each step will be slightly painful. He had traversed these steps before, he remembered the pain as before. But he had to climb them once again. It was good that nobody was there to see as he limped his way up to the platform.
At the top there was his assembly of equipment. The desk with large dual monitors was surrounded by projectors, all in their cases, just where I left them from the day before. It was great that the two students passing by stopped and helped me get this pile of equipment inside yesterday. I kind of hope to see them attending here today.

After about fifteen minutes, with the equipment setup complete and the heat warming up to a tolerable level, he takes off his coat and sits down at the desk. The bag he carried in, is set on the desk, opened and a laptop computer is withdrawn. It was not some lightweight computer, this one weighing in at over twenty pounds with the small power supply. It is inserted into a dock and powered up.

Monitors flashed, projectors engaged, the computer is logged into and a background shows up. it is titled as bubbles from Artur Rosa. I like to think them as quantum bubbles myself.
The man on stage is interrupted by a sighting of someone in the audience. When he turns to see there are more than just one soul out in the seating. It was surprising to see the souls just pop into the audience seats one by one. He turns his attention back to the monitors and started activating programs. Let the session begin …

Today’s session is a history lesson, in temperature, of our world that we live upon. I am going to focus upon the area around Greenland and records that are stored in the earth itself.

Ice core temperature data. You see, I am an engineer and I like to have something tangible to analyze and dispute. Ice core data, although it can still be tampered with by the unseen, is something that I can sink my teeth into.

Lately I have been fascinated with the history of the planet, of recent times from the past fifteen thousand years, and much further back. As far as can conceivably be done. I settled for the past one hundred thousand years.

As for ice core data, I have seen various depictions of them all through my life, with the first from an old thrift store encyclopedia set when I was young. Even at this time I noticed just how cold this planet had been, at least in the northern hemisphere. I understand that when this was happening, there were many locations on this planet that were not under such duress. Like around the equator regions, life was more favorable there.

I have collected a few graphs of ice core data to present here. Let us start with a short-term picture of the last one hundred forty years.
Here you can see the last sixty-five years were of a temperate range that was acceptable, like today’s temperature. Even that was shaky for a time. But before that, it was colder. In the image above, you can see the indicators showing the drop in temperature, where it started and stopped. This zone is still relevant in anyone that was there at that time. My mother even stated that she remembers is being really cold in her school years in Pennsylvania. I am sure that you know someone that you could ask about how it was back then.

As for the rest of this time range, it was cold with very few warm periods. Not anything like I was expecting to find. Many of us have grown up thinking that this is just how it is, I know I am one of them. I have only been here since 1961, mostly in California. But enough of that, let’s look at the next timeframe, the last fifteen thousand years.
Now we get a better picture of this temperature fluxing that has been happening. The little ice age, pluh, that was nothing in comparison to the Younger Dryas. I added a few lines to the image. Let me step aside and explain what they are.

During one of the later sessions, 29 December 2018, it was noted of new craters being found in Greenland. I find it interesting that the theories that James M. McCanney’s book, PLANET-X COMETS & EARTH CHANGES, A scientific treatise on the effects of a new large planet or comet arriving in our solar system and expected earth weather and earth changes, correlates with this crater timeline that was noted. (Wow, that was a mouthful.) I find his concept of Venus making a close swipe to our planet, transferring an ample amount of material to us, quite convincing. This interaction could have enough energy to tear at Venus and a couple of various pieces could have been caught up in the action. And/or by being comet-like it still had debris trailing it from Venus’ comet tails previous contact with Mars, and this is what our planet received. Now, according to McCanney’s theory, it happened three times. My thought here is that the initial transfer was the largest. That would put this first event at the same timeline as these craters. More evidence to this celestial event really happening.
I find this concept of Venus making a close swipe to our planet, transferring an ample amount of water to us, very conceivable. Water was not the only item that we got from Venus. Mars was stripped of almost everything in an event that tore at the surface of the planet, by looking at the scar on it.
Probably happened pretty quick by the jaggedness of the scar, and not long ago to have not been covered in mars dust. This event stole any, and all, loose elements of the planet, leaving traces of what was there before. And in the end, we got stuck with it. The oil, the toxic elements, and a lot of water to dilute it. I kind of think that the water at the bottom of oceans is some of this that we possibly received from Venus. Not our water, that is why is pooled down there, still, and not mixing.

All of these events may have been caused by these close interactions with Venus and the timelines of these events are too coincidental. The three lines, on the timeline, up to the Younger Dryas are approximations of where these events may have happened. The forth line is at the base of what is called the Older Dryas. This peak intrigues me. It took a relatively cold period on this planet and almost made it to the temperatures of today. This is theoretically impossible without outside help. I am thinking terraforming was happening right here resulting in the peak on the chart. Probably have the last of the Atlanteans to thank for that. The incline on this and may other graphs of this event, is fairly straight through eighty percent of the rise. A controlled rise in temperature, possibly mechanical in nature. We will revisit this oddity later.

Back to these Venus interaction times, there must be other evidence other than the ice core data. Impact craters of interstellar objects upon the surface, those that have been time approximated. Now we get back to the newly found craters and mentions of Hudson Bay possibly being crater formed. I did a little work on this concept.
I added a view of the area on our planet that was discussed. Just how many of these lakes and features are impact related. I can see what appears to be several splash downs that hits at the bottom of lake Hudson and spreads outward as it travels north, absolute amazing. And I believe that it was a multiple impact event with several impacts in a relatively short amount of time. But I think the same about the great lakes, that they were done in another group event. Then the Carolina bays in another event, should I go on …

I started searching in and around the Younger Dryas event. I found evidence of increases in metals and element components, ammonia and a general increase in fresh water. Platinum iridium and platinum aluminum indications are higher in this period. These are common items in meteors. There were even claims that a sedimentary layer did contain iridium grains and glass-like carbon with nanodiamonds in many northern hemisphere sites. All around this same time. Too coincidental to just be random. The recent meteor strike that was identified in an area of Greenland, again at the same time.

Hudson Bay, as I said before, looks to be a multiple impact event. The difficulty I have with it is that it looks like it has been possibly filled in with silt and a good portion of water. This points to me that this was here before the passing of Venus, and that the Venus event filled it in, along with a lot of erosion. Then I need to look elsewhere for evidence. I need something that that does not show being filled in, like Hudson Bay. I needed a newer hole in the ground and the great lakes filled that need.

I am only suggesting that the great lakes were formed by meteor bombardment. It might be true if there is supporting evidence. So, let’s go find some.
Splash-down images. Here are some Wikipedia specials of three of the great lakes. My thought here is that a sizable chunk of space came raining down breaking up as it enters the upper atmosphere. Look at the deepest points on these images and relate that to this being a meteor splashdown.

Lake Superior has two deeper areas that to me resemble the impact crater of two of the chunks that came down in this grouping. The broken section to the east end is reminiscent of a breakup due to shock waves. I would suppose that this was the direction of impact, it flew over this point causing this breakup.
Next is Lake Michigan. It looks to have one deeper area, indicating a single impact. Also, there is the shock wave breakup on its north eastern shores. This correlates that this impact did come from an eastern direction. I would suggest that it may have come from or south of the gulf of St. Lawrence and made this impact.
Lake Huron is the odd lake, it does not have a deep impression. But it does have the shock wave rippling from the interstellar body that passed overhead. But this also can be explained by the larger craters in Lakes Superior and Michigan. I am thinking that Lake Huron was the first impact and it got covered up by the following impacts in Lake Superior and Michigan. Debris flew everywhere leaving a rocky shoreline in places, like on the north shore of Lake Superior. Lake Huron looks to be slightly filled in due to these later events, the crater from this first event may have been covered by them.
I doubt that the southern hemisphere was immune to the events. Having another dated around the same time period is fantastic. So, we have at least two from Greenland, a southern hemisphere impact and possibly three of the great lakes.

Speculation is that several mountain sized chunks of space rock, found their way to our planet, all about the same time. Burned up in our atmosphere leaving enough material to make a splashdown into some pretty hard rock. This resulting in a splashing effect that covered an area bigger than Lake Huron to the east, the ends of lake Michigan to the south and to the western end of Lake Superior, in creating three of the Great Lakes. Miniscule in size compared to Hudson Bay.

Let us do a reenactment of Venus, as it came into our solar system, grabbed some of Mars and threw it at earth. This concept has merit. Debris in a comet tail cannot remain there indefinitely, floating in the back wash behind the comet. But if it did, then we have another conundrum.
Can a planet absorb and strip a comet of it tail, under the right circumstances? You see, Venus currently has no visible tail. Did earth successfully do this to Venus?

Myself, I am routing for the grab and toss concept. Throwing mater from Mars surface into space and splattering it on the neighboring planet, Earth. Did it happen all at once? I do not believe that this is so. This initial event, the resulting impacts, happened over a time period of hundreds or possibly a thousand years. I can see that in my mind that some was quickly grabbed and thrown while others may have hung around our orbit until finally impacting with us, at a later time, hundreds of years later.

The second event at the 8200 year was probably similar, but a greatly reduced event. Impacts like the Carolina Bays may have happened during this time. Still showing to these days, which means that are recent impacts.

The third event is a real estimation, big fat guess it was. It did not leave a measurable indicator in the ice core data. This points to a different effect on the world. Possibility of this being an electrical discharge through Venus is valid, as that would not leave any temperature indicator.

What it comes down to, is that every crest and dip in the temperature record was driven by some event. A bit of extra stellar and some home-grown activities also. The stuff religions are made from, total catastrophes, and often, which is good for them.

Let’s go further back and look at a one hundred-thousand-year ice core graph.
We got some teeth here, and oh it is cold. It is interesting that the temperature increases are rather direct and abrupt with a slower decline downward almost across this whole chart. I want to mention the two cycles between 60 and 80 thousand years ago that are quite similar. I would state that these events were very similar in construction, cause and effect have a relationship. I see many others that might be of a similar representation. Almost mechanical in respects. And this leads right up to the Older Dryas on the right side of the scale which may have the same signature, with better results.

The abrupt increases are suspected of a commonality of design, the cause. The downturns are evidence of the effect from the cause. The warm up did hold for a limited time in many cases. A possibility of knowledge lost over time, or multiple worldwide impacting events. There are any number of possible causes for the downturns, but I expect that the upturns were a totally different kind of an event that show a lot of commonality. Pure speculation, for now. So, whoever makes it back here when this is 4D land, be nice to this old world. It has been through a lot.

The lights dim, and the monitors are shutdown. Each soul recaps what they learned and disappear as they sign-off. The one on the stage, collects his tools and fades away as he walks off-stage.

The janitor, the last one to leave, check’s the room and closes the door. The latching of the lock finalizing this event. Haiku …

Translated from French by Microsoft
The first decade of may 2019 (period from 1st to 10/05) has been the coolest since 2010, with an anomaly of-1.8 °c at the scale of France. It is still very far from the first exceptional may decades of 1979 or 1991 (-4.1 °c/norm).

A weekend of "Ice Saints" (En français)
Article publié le 11/05/2019
This weekend marks the famous period of the "Saints of Ice". According to popular tradition, Saint Mamert (May 11), Saint Pancrace (May 12) and Saint Servais (May 13) have a reputation for bringing cold and frost, the signature of a final burst of winter,

But first of all, who are these famous Saints?

Mamert , bishop of Vienna and died in 475, instituted the Rogations (prayers of liturgical request), rite which takes place during the three days preceding the Ascension, with a view to preserving the campaign of atmospheric calamities.

Pancrace , martyr, born in 290 and died in Rome during the persecution of Diocletian at the age of 14, is the patron of the children.

Servais , born about 300 and died in 384, was bishop of Tongeren in Belgium.

They were celebrated on May 11, 12 and 13 by Catholics until the Second Vatican Council, which replaced them with Estelle, Achille and Rolande.
5468d1ea179a71dc3981114ce8cf6345.png

Beyond this period, frosts would no longer be feared on the country according to this tradition. What is it really?

Well if the hot season is fast approaching in the second half of May, the history shows however that frosts can still occur until the plain, sometimes even until the beginning of June (see our article dedicated to the late winter episodes of the month of May >> ). Recently in 2013 , frosts were observed on May 16 in the North-West (-2.1 ° C in Guiscriff (Côtes d'Armor), -0.9 ° C in Flers (Orne)), and May 24 in some areas North-East (-1.2 ° C in Rocroi (Ardennes), -0.6 ° C in Rouvroy-Les-Merles (Somme) and Dourdan (Essonne)).

Another example in 1955 , where frosts are widespread on the northern half of May 20 to 23 (-2.4 ° C in Metz, -2.2 ° C in Nancy, -1.6 ° C in Le Mans, -1 ° C in Lille, Rouen and Alençon, -0.8 ° C in Alençon, but also 0 ° C in Chartres and Rennes).

Note even more recent frosts in 1961 , where it is measured down to -8 ° C in Creuse, 2.2 ° C in Romorantin (Loir-et-Cher), -2.0 ° C in Nevers, -1.9 ° C in France. Mans, -1 ° C in Caen, Vichy or Alençon, all this from ... May 28 to 30 !

f7cd338e752cfc1839f0e995da385972.png

Article de presse du 30 mai 1961
For our year 2019, what about?
Spring is hard to impose, and the frosts were even frequent at the beginning of the month, records to the key. But if the freshness persists a little for the week to come, the risk of morning frost itself (temperature <0 ° C) will be almost zero in the plain. It will then go to the mountains to find negative temperatures.

White frosts may occur, however, mainly in the north and north-east, in the rural sector (minimum temperatures around 2/3 ° C) in favor of rather clear night.
pre%CC%81vigele%CC%81eSaintdeGlace.png

Températures minimales prévues du 12 au 15 mai 2019 - Météoblue
7f1f533ae1e72c691ef939b3e81af635.png

Températures minimales prévues en Europe sur la période du 11 au 20 mai 2019 - Climate Reanalyzer
bfa78e3744bac73879accd2ffd67c227.png

Back
Top Bottom