please give me some details

Ivan_

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Q: (L) At the time of the realm border crossing those who are of the correct vibrational frequency

What exactly do you mean by correct vibrational frequency -yes these are the conditions but can you give some detail how exactly "high"is this vibrational frequency compared to a normal person's and how does one reach it in order to take advantage of the Wave?

Have you read the Wave and the Adventure series on Cassiopaea.org? If not, please do, as those and many other questions have already been answered there.

Well firstly I think you need to know the context - frequency is just how often a "pulse" repeats, but I think its important to know what those pulses are, before you wonder about how high or low they are. For example, helping people would be like a pulse every time you done it, and there would be a frequency - you could say that its high for one person and low for another. Also you could look at thoughts and the general operation of your mind in terms of frequency.

For ScioAgapeOmnis: i read a few chapters of The Wave and i have so many questions(i had, and i forgot some of them).To Russ: So trying to be STO,to eliminate subjectivity(to eliminate some cravings also) and a little knowledge should be enough, right?

heh not sure if this makes sense, but if you're trying to meet some minimum requirement in order to 'progress' you're not understanding what it is to complete all one's lessons, to graduate.

Sincere, conscious, disinterested (and by this I mean unattached to results of), consistent efforts in order to creatively contribute to the improvement of the lives on others here on Earth are what is needed, osit. The most important would be gaining knowledge and increasing your awareness of the world and yourself as it is. IE Reading 'a few chapters' of the wave is not reading the whole thing, reading 'a few' chapters of any book fails to give you all the concept(s) trying to be imparted. It's like going to 'a few' classes in college and expecting a degree.

That would be an insincere, interested, mechanical effort, thus not one capable of raising your FRV. If you have many questions try writing them down as you go along, sometimes I found that questions I had in the beginning were answered by later chapters and further reading. Then when you've finished the wave, read adventures. Both are prerequisites to real work on the self as conceptualized in this forum.

If you're questions weren't answered by reading those articles then come to the forum and utilize the search option, a lot of the material has been covered already, and if that doesn't work come back and post your questions directly. This demonstrates your sincerity to those of us here that have 'done the homework', the reading and even gone beyond that reading some of the books reccomended by those who run the forum.

All of that sounds like work, if you want to take advantage of the wave lots of 'work' will be required as that work is what raises your FRV to the point where you can take advantage of the wave.

You progress by progressing. The "minimum requirement" is to achieve a certain level of evolution of your being. I'm not sure how you expect anyone to describe that level to you - nobody can understand beyond their own level. You cannot "anticipate" what a higher level is like until you reach it. All we know is what approach works to help us evolve. The 4th way, for example, is the approach utilized here. It works, and while there are certain goals like "fusing the magnetic center", you really don't know the implications until you've done it. And as you go, you learn and network, and this refines your approach. So instead of trying to anticipate and leading yourself astray as a result, have faith in yourself, that learning and therefore evolving is all we need to do, it is the only thing we can do.

new_to_chess said:
What exactly do you mean by correct vibrational frequency -yes these are the conditions but can you give some detail how exactly "high"is this vibrational frequency compared to a normal person's and how does one reach it in order to take advantage of the Wave?
There is a easier way, just buy a letter of Indulgence! :) No work required.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence

"Indulgences were awarded by the Catholic Church as a remission of sin, earned either by prayer or, especially in the later Middle Ages, through a donation of money."

_http://www.bl.uk/treasures/gutenberg/indulgences.html

Yep, i learned about them in 10th grade history an year ago. And since then I certainly don't want to hear words like Catolicism, churches and so on..I am sometimes amazed by people like Kieran, i lost 10 minutes of my life thanks to his BS!

I always find answers to my own questions later. Here is something i found tonight :

A: Numbers don't mark. Psychic aural fields of energy mark.

Back
Top Bottom