Poland channeling

Wojatti

A Disturbance in the Force
The aim of this site is to disclose otherworldly information that Padre Pio shared after his death through Wiesław Matuch, using the body of Krystyna living near Kraków. These conversations lasted approx. 35 years. Thousands of people contacted Padre Pio in this way for decades. Among others, John Paul II, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński, Director of Vatican Radio – Polish Jesuit, superiors of religious orders, priests and nuns, many soldiers of that time, artists, as well as lots of other people from different countries. Communication was direct or via letters. Padre Pio’s knowledge was extraordinary. He answered almost every question.

Another Poland Channeling

Bóg który mówi o ukaraniu kogoś za coś to dla mnie żaden Bóg...
Bóg jest miłością, najczystszą postacią energii jaką może istnieć.

Co do ojca Pio i pani spod Krakowa, polecam patrzenie przez lupę na to co tam przekazywała.
Każdą formę channelingu powinno się dokładnie sprawdzić.

Bóg który mówi o ukaraniu kogoś za coś to dla mnie żaden Bóg...
Bóg jest miłością, najczystszą postacią energii jaką może istnieć.

A God who talks about punishing someone for something is no God to me...
God is love, the purest form of energy that can exist.

Thanks to write also your message in English so everybody can understand it. You can use deepl like I did to translate you ;-)

Sorry my english is bad :(

Co do ojca Pio i pani spod Krakowa, polecam patrzenie przez lupę na to co tam przekazywała.
Każdą formę channelingu powinno się dokładnie sprawdzić.
As for Padre Pio and the lady from Krakow, I recommend looking through a magnifying glass at what she passed on there.

Every method of channelling should be carefully checked.

Last edited:
That's why I put it to take a closer look because I'm not sure about it myself.

Back
Top Bottom