Police Officer Arrested For Raping 2 Yr Old

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
http://cbs4boston.com/local/local_story_213130846.html

(CBS4) MELROSE A Somerville police officer is under arrest, accused of raping and assaulting a 2-year-old girl. Keith Winfield turned himself in to police Tuesday afternoon after a grand jury indicted him.

Winfield, 31, is accused of raping and assaulting the girl while she was in his care at his home in Melrose. The alleged assault happened in October 2005.

According to authorities, Winfield assaulted the toddler with a hot object which resulted in serious burns. When her mother brought her to the doctor, an examination determined the girl had been both physically and sexually abused.

A nine month investigation followed, at which point the case was turned over to a Middlesex County Grand Jury. Winfield is scheduled for arraignment in Superior Court in Cambridge on Tuesday afternoon.

(

My god.Truely appalling.For some reason I've come to the conclusion that nothing on this planet happens without reason.But when things like this happen even factoring in the PTB what possible reason could malicious acts like these be happening?I can not fathom any inkling of gratification in burning and raping a child.NONE.Where are these thoughts coming from?This is even beyond the realms of chalking it up to psychopathic behavior.Some other force or inlet of evil is at work here,no?Again I want to be clear that I dont excuse this wretched human and chalk it up to "the devil made me do it".But something else has to be at work here,because it it happeing at an exponential rate,especially within the last 10 years.

Also I notice more than ever that it's not just pinpointed to the dregs of the world.These are upstanding citizens in the community!A policeman!

Danny said:
Also I notice more than ever that it's not just pinpointed to the dregs of the world.These are upstanding citizens in the community!A policeman!
Turn your glass upside down. The dregs of this world have always been at the top!

Q)Where is the best place to hide? A) Where people would least suspect you. In positions of authority and respectablility. Thats why we have so many preists and clergy men who are not what they appear to be! The best place for 'evil' to hide is in the institutions of law, government and religion in this world.

Jason (Infinate Love Beacon)

I think the man was so wrapped up in his own sexual fantasy, that he didn't even consider how the 2 year old felt throughout it. I think it is such extreme selfishness, that how other people feel is just not even an issue. Its like he is living in his own world, and everyone else is just there for his entertainment, either that or is getting in his way.

He probably thought something along the lines of "Ohhhh I just want to do it, its my lifes desire, I don't care what my punishment is, it'll be worth it!". I think a lot of people have thought of doing things like this (maybe not that extreme though), they just don't do it because they don't think its worth the punishment. Its not because they have any decency. But they will pretend that they don't do it because they are decent :/

I actually think this guy is only a stones throw away from someone who does THIS: they get a new car, on credit, and then get some job to pay it off. Meanwhile, they put their children in the hands of some kind of care, and have no money left to raise them properly, or spending any time with them. They let their children get into all sorts of trouble and don't really care how they turn out - all they care about is themselves.

It doesn't sound as bad, but I don't think its that far off. Because, those neglected children might turn out to be like that policeman.

I am thinking of the mother who left her child with this man.
Was she trusting him because he was nice with her and that he was a policeman as well ?

That's a harsh awakening, if she wasn't aware that it could happen.

I can't help to feel for the little girl, what a traumatic experience.
I do hope she'll be helped to overcome this in the future.

We live in a cold and hard place, no ?

Back
Top Bottom