Politicians and Celebrities who have encountered Aliens

Juba

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the governor of Russia's Buddhist republic, Kalmykia, claims he was abducted in 1997 from his Moscow apartment by aliens who took him into their spaceship. Apparently, some in the Russian government aren't scoffing at his story and want President Dmitry Medvedev to interrogate Ilyumzhinov, concerned that he may have spilled official secrets to the alien visitors. Ilyumzhinov, 48, who is also president of the World Chess Federation, told Channel One Russian television host Vladimir Pozner that he spent several hours with the aliens, writes The Moscow Times. Ilyumzhinov is hardly the only political figure to have a close encounter.

Last year, Japan's first lady, Miyuki Hatoyama, revealed in her memoir that she had been taken from her bedroom one night 20 years ago by space aliens who traveled to Earth on a triangular-shaped UFO that took her to Venus.

Very appropriately there are stories that William Shatner, who played Captain James T. Kirk in the television series Star Trek, may have seen a UFO and perhaps even have been abducted by its occupants. Author Dennis William Hauck wrote an unauthorised and somewhat critical biography of Shatner, called Captain Quirk, in which he portrayed Shatner as an arrogant and unpleasant individual, disliked by his fellow members of the Star Trek cast. Hauck believes that Shatner had a life-changing experience, however, when he was abducted by aliens in the Mojave desert. Shatner was supposedly riding his motorcycle with some friends through the desert but somehow got separated from them. His bike broke down, and he walked for miles to find a petrol station. When he found one, he noticed that there was a flying saucer hovering over it. Then things started to get hazy and the good captain may have been taken aboard. Hauck believes Shatner learnt some humility from the encounter, and became a better person as a result. Intriguingly, shortly after the incident is supposed to have taken place, Shatner released an album titled The Transformed Man

Another actor and comedian who had some ET experiences was Jackie Gleason – you may know him as the Sheriff in the Smokey and the Bandit films, or as the master pool-player Minnesota Fats in the Paul Newman classic The Hustler. Gleason was a good friend of U.S. President Richard Nixon and, one day, while the two were playing golf together, the subject of UFOs came up. Nixon said little at the time but, later that day; he took Gleason with him on a special visit to Homestead Air Force Base. There, Gleason allegedly witnessed dead extra-terrestrials. Gleason’s wife told the full story in an interview with Esquire magazine.

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter says he saw a UFO while he was the Governor of Virginia. For about ten minutes, he and a group of others watched some weird lights in the sky that seemed to approach them then recede. Carter mentioned the sighting a few times on the campaign trail, and when he was sent a UFO sighting report by a research organisation, agreed to fill it out. While campaigning to become President, Carter promised to reveal all the U.S. government’s UFO secrets if he was elected. He was; but no secrets emerged.

Carter’s successor in the White House, Ronald Reagan, also allegedly saw a UFO while he was the Governor of California. Reagan was travelling in a small plane when he noticed a strange light which seemed to be following the aircraft. The light accelerated a little ahead and, at Reagan’s suggestion, his plane pursued it for a few minutes before it zoomed away vertically at tremendous speed. Reagan developed an obsession with extra-terrestrials and mentioned them frequently in his speeches. Once, in a speech to the UN, he even said that the United States and the Soviet Union might be forced to make common cause if Earth faced an extra-terrestrial invasion.

Rocker Mick Jagger is said to have seen two UFOs in the course of his life. One, a cigar-shaped “mothership,” appeared in 1968 while he was camping in Glastonbury with then girlfriend Marianne Faithfull. The other allegedly hovered over the audience while he was performing a gig in California.

John Lennon saw a UFO at his apartment in New York with his girlfriend May Pang. The object was cone-shaped, but flattened at the top, crowned with a steady red light, and featuring a row of smaller, pulsating white lights. It drew close to the amazed couple in their 17th floor apartment before passing on by. They managed to take some photographs of the object but all came out over-exposed.

UFOs seemed to pervade the life of Elvis Presley. Strange lights were seen in the sky at the time Elvis was born; quite a few were seen around him in his life; and one was allegedly seen hovering over the mourners when his coffin was interred in the grounds of Graceland.

Musician Sammy Hagar has admitted having close encounters with apparent aliens.

Ther's only one scientist who openly spoke this year about alien thematic and that is Stephen Hawkin. On April 27th 2010, of famous physicist Stephen Hawking who rocked common residents of this world with his declaration that aliens are likely to exist but should be avoided at all costs. First contact, he warned, could prove to be "much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn't turn out very well for the Native Americans." end Quote. And no one of his colleagues ever encountered such things. It is funny how millions of people of different races, religions, social and professional etiquette claimed to encounter aliens, but scientists NO they haven't, hm mm seems like Wizard of Oz magic eyeglasses are working just fine for our orbi scientiae.

More about the subject on:

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/article/russian-gov-kirsan-ilyumzhinov-claims-space-alien-abduction/19469014

or: http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/sept2009/abducted-aliens.html

or: http://www.ufoencounters.co.uk/FamousPeopleWhoHaveSeenUFOs.html

or: http://www.tonyrogers.com/humor/sammy_hagar_abductee.htm

Sometimes I wonder if famous people who see these things are just being used to get the general public accustomed to the idea of aliens.

Something I have been looking to verify is that John McCain was taken up on the roof of a downtown Phoenix Az, building and watched the "Phoenix Lights" for 45 minutes. Two versions of the tale have reached my ears: 1) He was taken up beforehand and knew what time the show would start; and 2) That it was spontaneous. Thanks for the thread!

In her latest book, Shirley MacLaine claimed that Dennis Kucinich saw a UFO while visiting her home. Kucinich confirmed this during a debate, but denied the finer details given by MacLaine. Here's MacLaine's version:

Shirley MacLaine said:
[Kucinich] had a close sighting over my home in Graham, Washington, when I lived there. Dennis found his encounter extremely moving. The smell of roses drew him out to my balcony where, when he looked up, he saw a gigantic triangular craft, silent, and observing him. It hovered, soundless, for ten minutes or so, and sped away with a speed he couldn't comprehend. He said he felt a connection in his heart and heard directions in his mind.

Source: http://blog.cleveland.com/openers/2007/10/kucinich_see_ufo_new_book_clai.html

And here's how the debate discussion went:

Mark Silva said:
"The godmother of your daughter, Shirley MacLaine, writes in her new book that you've sighted a UFO over her home in Washington state,'' the questioner asked, "that you found the encounter extremely moving, that it was a triangular craft silent and hovering, that you felt a connection to your heart and heard direction in your mind.

"Now,'' Kucininch was asked, "did you see a UFO?'''

"I did,'' Kucinich said.

"And the rest of the account -- I didn't -- I -- it was unidentified flying object, okay. It's like -- it's unidentified. I saw something.

"Now, to answer your question,'' Kucinich said, "'m moving my -- and I'm also going to move my campaign office to Roswell, New Mexico and another one, an extra, to New Hampshire, okay... And also, you have to keep in mind that more -- that Jimmy Carter saw a UFO, and also that more people in this country have seen UFOs than, I think, approve of George Bush's presidency.''

Questioner Tim Russert replied: "14 percent of Americans say they
have seen UFOs.''

Source: http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2007/10/kucinich_i_did_see_a_ufo.html

This being brought up in a major political debate is a big change from how the media has treated UFOs in the past. Of course, it may have just been an attempt to make Kucinich look crazy. What I wonder is, did he deny the part about "hearing directions in his mind" because it was untrue, or because it would've made him look REALLY crazy - or led to more questions that he didn't want to answer?

I also remember Larry King doing a show on UFOs not too long ago. It does seem that the public is being acclimated to aliens... And as truth seeker noted the celebrity sightings could easily be part of it.

truth seeker said:
Sometimes I wonder if famous people who see these things are just being used to get the general public accustomed to the idea of aliens.

I was thinking the same, but than who can say. Peculiar, all these mentioned celebrities, didn't show manifestation so common for abducted human beings or post traumas of any sort (except "James T Kirk" in some modest form), they're providing some sort of "friendly" or "neutral" position to ward their experiences, could be, if happened, that 4D simply implanted these feelings and memories, but if did not happened, it means that celebrities and politicians are playing role in nicely orchestrated marketing.

Here's Ronald Reagan's UFO encounter near Merced California (in 1974), and what may have pressed him to make this claim on the floor of the United Nations during the Cold War with Russia (on October 24, 1987).
Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 18-11-26 Flashback At UN Reagan wished for alien invasion to unite pe...png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom