Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mediterranean

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Rhythmik

Jedi Master
I've experimented with diet for quite some time now and I'm still trying to work out what I should be eating.

I don't think that a poll will help you to decide what to eat. You may want to provide information on what you did so far so that people may indicate possible ways to improve your diet.

I did vote for carnivore.

In my particular case that means mostly beef, including beef tallow and beef's organs, some wild fish, some other meats, salt and water.

For others on a carnivore diet that could at least include eggs, dairy and honey.

I actualy made an exception last weeks eating carnivore pancakes made with beef and eggs. And, I don't think I will do it again soon.

It's the same for all the other categories you listed: one name, several ways of doing it.

I have been on a low-carb diet for years. At first, I gave up sugars. Then I went low-carb strictly for a few years. Now I cheat a little bit. For instance, I might have two slices of bread loaded with butter and garlic. Today, I had four crackers with tuna fish mix on top. Aside from those cheats, I had eggs, ham, and cheese sauce.

Please note that I am describing my diet, not suggesting it. A sinner can surely vote for goodness. I have my own path.

I agree with others here, it's really a trial and error and not one of those might describe exactly what works for you. I have a Low-Carb/Paleo diet that I follow as I learned through the years what would work for me and what would make me feel best.

Some people can do rice as their carb, and some cannot tolerate it, even though it could be technically defined as both a Keto and Paleo friendly food item. So it's like tuning a guitar, you should to try an elimination diet, and see what works best with your very particular physiology.

It can be a long process, but it's quite worth it and even fun.

I should've added a "Dairy-Free" option.

I don't think that a poll will help you to decide what to eat. You may want to provide information on what you did so far so that people may indicate possible ways to improve your diet.
Yes I agree that diet can be very individual, I just know that many people here have looked at diet objectively and tried many different things.

I seem to be having some sort of digestive issues no matter what I eat. I've spent the majority of the past decade in ketosis. I may be slightly in denial with regards to dairy, it is difficult to give up butter/cream in my coffee but I did recently give it up for a month. After studying keto I became a little bit fearful of carbohydrates overall, but I feel I may do better on a low-carb/paleo diet as opposed to keto.

I should've added a "Dairy-Free" option.

Yes I agree that diet can be very individual, I just know that many people here have looked at diet objectively and tried many different things.

I seem to be having some sort of digestive issues no matter what I eat. I've spent the majority of the past decade in ketosis. I may be slightly in denial with regards to dairy, it is difficult to give up butter/cream in my coffee but I did recently give it up for a month. After studying keto I became a little bit fearful of carbohydrates overall, but I feel I may do better on a low-carb/paleo diet as opposed to keto.
It's hard to tell, and it's partly why a poll didn't seem so relevant, everybody's physiology and case histories are so varied, dietery requirements cannot but differ. I've been blessed to come to keto without any prior allergies or significant food intolerances. For the decade since this forum introduced me to keto, my body must've spent about 3, 5 years in ketosis, tops? I was more stringent about it in the first couple years, often going for 1-2 months of rigid, sub 0.5 oz carbs per day.

Since then I've been required by various life situations to show some flexibility, so I had to break out of the restrictive regimen - for instance, a month at an ashram here or there having a vegetarian yogic diet, a couple months at a vipassana center eating veggies again, etc - had to admit that going out of ketosis wouldn't instantly kill me ;)

In the last couple years, I had switched to carb loading every weekend or two, but now I've grown to be even more flexible. I'd say i'm on ketosis about 3/4 days a week, with intermittent fasting spontaneously thrown in there to flip back into keto as wanted - just the other day, I had about a cup of vanilla ice cream with some wild blueberries from the garden late in the evening. I woke up to sugar cramps, brewed my usual tall coffee with nearly a half-cup of 35% cream, and a couple hours later the pangs had faded to that chill keto "hmm, I guess I could eat...'

I guess I should count myself lucky, by this point I'm so keto-adapted that I can reasonably carb load, have my coffee the following morning and feel comfortably keto soon after that, proceed to a bacon and eggs breakfast. I wish it were so easy, but everyone has to figure out what works for them...

Je suis davantage régime carnivore
Mais je me fais parfois des petits plaisirs chocolat, pâtes sans gluten avec gruyère râpé ou parmesan.
Avant Laura, j'étais végétarienne...

I follow a carnivorous diet
But I sometimes indulge in chocolate, gluten-free pasta with grated gruyere or parmesan.
Before Laura, I was a vegetarian...

Mainly one Mediterranean meal between 18:00-19:00. Rest of the day, one or two snacks comprised of oranges.

Other:
For 6 weeks I followed a liquid (shakes) based diet.
Morning and evening smoothie:
1/4 apple +1/4 Cucumber + 1/2 cup blueberries + 3 spoons double cream yoghurt + water. = 500ml
10 am and 3 pm shake of Target Candida. = 350ml ( Target Candida)
Xtensiflora 9 strain Probiotics - 1 capsule 3x /day.

It was amazing. Brain fog = gone. Swollen ankles=gone. Extra tummy=gone. 10 kg in weight=gone. Sleeping like a baby. Energy=Max. Anxiety =Gone. Depression=Gone.
Problem was the family pressure and the eternal question, What are we eating tonight?
Note: It was quite difficult when I stopped the diet. I tried incorporating avocado then replacing with egg and finally chicken. My appetite blossomed or rather exploded.

Anyway, now that I refreshed my memory, I am going to try it again.

Thank you for the poll.

Back
Top Bottom