Portents, animal anomalies.

Haiku

Jedi Master
Currently there are 155 articles on SOTT of creatures being born with major oddities. Multiple heads, too many digits, 2 animals squashed together, any number of deviations from what we would call normal.

Let’s go through the who, what, why, when and where connotations of this.

When is an easier one. We seem to be experiencing more of these events as we approach a major event in a reality. One that will change the future. Since we are quickly approaching the wave event, we are seeing more of these, possibly even more due to the size of the event. Even throughout history when an event happened, like a meteor shower or other galactic event, these anomalies show up. Just look at recorded events, like the recording of these from Roman times. There are many portents that happened around these anomalies in the environment, even back then.

What is showing these portents, the creatures affected. There have been snakes, deer, goats, sheep, cows, chickens, buffalo, pigs, turtles, frogs, cougars, cats even a few human portents are showing up lately. I am sure that there are others, we are just not looking close enough to see others. But we notice the domesticated lifeforms more as we are close to them. Or was this directed at these creatures for a different purpose? Was it done to creatures that we would see and take notice, good question.

Where are these portents happening. This may go along with what is affected. Do areas where cows reside have more portents with Calves. Do areas with sheep or goats have more with these anomalies. Do areas that have more anomalies show that this is going to be a major issue in this area, with these creatures. A possible extinction event may also show up to a particular area and a specific creature. Like the swine issues that we are noticing in several areas. I can only predict that this will become worse as we progress.

Why is a most interesting one for me, but it intermingles with Who. Since we now know who is doing all of the evolution here is the 4th density entities. Nothing changes with out some interaction from above, one could say.

Why would you produce something like these portents? Is it just to show, those that are paying attention, that, yes something is coming. That is possible. Or is it an event where the less qualified is let go to create. Or is there a problem with the information field where information is truncated, producing this effect. How about a problem with the realm curtain because of the incoming event scrambling what comes through? This is a good one, what if an STS soul on the other side was trying out some partially learned knowledge and this is what you get when you do not do all the work.

Why and Who may change the intent but the result seems to be the same, a non-perfect result. It seems to me that this is an element of issue no matter who is involved. This possibly points to a common element causing this effect. Making me think that it is something to do with the information field and certain elements connecting to it. The wave could be interfering or scrambling the information field.

Who is out there doing this. Well we are talking about 4th density so we have STO souls that are more STO and STS souls that are largely STS. If it is the STO soul that creates the portent, it was to warn or notify others of something impending. The STO presents the portent as knowledge to those that align this way. STS has other reasons. They would do this to purport a deity or some godly presence, something STS aligned. Like the portents that happen in India, and the claims of a deity involvement, demanding following by certain religious factions. Something that works to controlling others by the same motives. There are probably many reasons for STS to present a portent, it would all be done to maintain the control factor that is here in this reality. I would say that the STS portent is done because they know this is possible at this time.

This was an interesting look at portents, looking to bring to your attention some of the reasons for them. And why do the frequency of the portents increase during these times of change or show up at all. Hopefully I have given a little glimpse of why these portents are occurring. Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom