Praying for a new car

djewlew

The Force is Strong With This One
Why is this prayer always successful and prayers to find MISSING CHILDREN not?
Why doesn’t the pope and all his entourage, plus all the protestant ministers intercede 24/7 for a month to find the worldwide MISSING CHILDREN and ask God to forget about new cars for his priests?!…
Every year, MANY church ministers get their prayers answered for new cars [the pope even got his popemobile]!
NONE is answered for worldwide MISSING CHILDREN!!
http://www.youtube.com/dontyouforgetaboutme

Welcome to the Forum djewlew. :)

It is customary for new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section. No need for personal data, just how you found the site, what your interests are, etc.

Wellcome djewlew!

I see that you are new on the forum, and yes missing children is huge problem.
If you didnt read Laura's Wave series and the rest work you can read them and
you will find some ansewers about missing children and rest in your interest.

Please, observe if this is logical and makes sense.

The church is moribund.
Its ministers keep praying for new cars and getting them, while the members’ MISSING CHILDREN are never found!
God gives his ministers thousands of new cars a year!
Why wouldn’t those ministers rather stop praying for new cars and go on their knees to pray to the Almighty to find AT LEAST one MISSING CHILD of the thousands disappeared across the world?!!!…
You STOP giving your church your money, please!
[http://www.tangle.com/prayers/detail/2129ccb7f0771a3656f96ce5ae3edc35]
Some isolated church ministers might stop praying for new cars and concentrate on the VERY URGENT prayer to find MISSING CHILDREN and stop their parents' horror and suffering, but the majority will win! Praying for new cars is more rewarding.
Do you know what's tragic about church ministers praying for new cars? This: if their children went missing, they would have NO hope to find them through their prayers and intercessions!

(From my Facebook page)

Hi djewlew,

At this stage I suggest you reread some of the replies to you as well as read the Forum Guidelines which another moderator ask you to do. You are coming across as making noise which is not tolerated here.

Back
Top Bottom