Prehistoric Tesla Valve for agriculture?

I went through all the co-ordinates on "The Water People" page - amazing amount of work. I have no idea how you could find those sites in such obscure areas. Some of the remote ones in BC and Alberta definitely seem unlikely to be modern. The South Dakota and North Dakota sites may be nuclear waste sites or silos. There would be no way to confirm those as it's the USA and I'm sure the locations are classified. But everything in Canada sure is interesting. I couldn't find anything in Manitoba, but if there is something I'm missing, peaceart, please point me in the right direction.
If you just check Google maps , around Lake Manitoba , you can find plenty . Here is one that I like : 50°24'42.96"N, 100°50'53.93"W Many more to see for sure . Lake Manitoba looks completly created and i will eventually porve all that by showing how much it looks excavated , as well as seeing many waterway mounds in rivers and lakes in area.

I still feel like everything the government or anyone associated with it , is a cover story for a past development they just control now. There is so much of this across such a vast area of North America , I do not believe all they state. I currently have created a map of Manitoba for anyone to see . North America Manitoba - Google My Maps , and one more location where the symbols used area evident , and connected to all 🗺️ World map [satellite] : Apple™+Google™ — share any place, address search; cities, countries, regions , these look old and connected to the past. Some work might have been continued and covered up by giving to an organization or mining group. Everything is well planed to eliminate anything being done in the past.

I think I found out what the proposed Tesla Valve near Cabri, Saskatchewan is. If you look on Google Earth just south of it at 50.30'33 N and 108.24'43 West - you'll find Snakehole Lake where there is a large Sodium Sulphate mining operation. The mystery lake to the north is actually a dessication pond for the sodium sulphate operations.

Here's a link listing the site and means of sodium sulphate extraction in the area.

It took a bit of digging, but I figured out what a lot of these odd shaped Google Earth images throughout Western Canada and into the Dakotas - Modeled Wetlands. wetlands/marsh's mostly disappeared by WWII due to ag practices draining too much farm land. This caused susceptibility to overland flooding, degradation of habitat for birds and toxic algal blooms.

U.S. & Canadian state and provincial governments undertook extensive wetland reclamation and modeling since then. In Canada we have a very ubiquitous NGO called Ducks Unlimited who advocate for wetland conservation.

Here's a link to the government of South Dakota's report describing the processes and hydrological modeling they use to build the odd shapes we see from Google Earth.

http://www.sddot.com/business/design/docs/drainage/Chapter 08-Wetland Creation and Restoration.pdf

Below is an image of the Oak Hammock Marsh. This is a popular place every grade school kid from the city visits at least once on a field trip. The square shaped land masses are bird islands - specifically for the migratory birds to breed in safety and in dense numbers.

50.11'93 N
97.07'51 W

A Wiki page describing how it was built:

View attachment 30735

I've been there and you would never know it has such an ordered geometric unity from the air.

Here's an even larger and more extensive project the province of Manitoba has undertaken in its reconstruction of the Little Saskatchewan River Delta.

53.39'15 N
100.58'25W
View attachment 30736

Ducks Unlimited has an extensive report on it here:

Rebuilding the South Reader Outlet—Ducks Unlimited Canada/

Some of the other images on the "Water People of North America" page are less explainable.

I'll write a follow up post on this thread showing some confirmed pre-contact mounds on Google Earth and offer some tips to anyone who likes searching for them. Even the large ones are very difficult to find on Google Earth.
It does not explain enough ..

Back
Top Bottom