Printed Edition of Sott?

Cyre2067

The Living Force
Was wondering if there were any plans for this in the mix? If it could be printed and shipped to various forumites around the globe (those who wanted to pay for it) maybe those few could spread copies around in their locality. I think it would have a greater impact then bookmarks and flyers.

The onion recently began doing as much in DC, but i suppose they have much higher site traffic, and well, ad revenue.

Perhaps the articles could be truncated and left linked to so that the printed edition wouldn't be too large, kinda how news papers only put half-a 3rd of the articles on the front page, and then 'link' the remainder. Maybe a monthly or quarterly printing?

I ditto this query. Lately I've taken to printing out copies of significant articles and leaving them in prime locations around campus or at coffee shops, etc., but it's frustrating because the articles are long (limiting the amount I can print out- the content is awesome!) and I know that they are likely to be picked up by the cleaning staff and tossed at the end of the day if no one takes it with them. I didn't think about this though- maybe I (we) could just print out the home page and interested parties could read the snippets and then go to the page if they wanted more. Anyway, good idea, Cyre. Do others have suggestions for getting the [printed] word out?

Back
Top Bottom