"Programmable Life-Forms" are Organic Portals?

In this latest 13 minute video from Mike Adams of Natural News from his platform Brighteon, he is talking about how half of humanity are these PLF's that are born without souls (he is not sure but he is theorising) where all they do is regurgitate what they are told and are incapable of critical thinking. I think with his theory he is coming into an idea that has been around on this forum through the channellings that could be exactly what the C's have been talking about for ages, that half of humanity are O.P.'s and their descriptions of them have an uncanny similarity to how he describes this. He also talks about babies that are being born from mother's having taken the mRNA injections and the babies look "soulless" with demon eyes, I have seen some of these pictures they are very strange. I can't find them now, I remember some examples around social media recently. Almost like perfect vessels? He speaks also on people's behaviour during this "pandemic". He is also speaking about possession from demonic entities and how these injections seems to enable this more easily. He also speaks of the Leftist mentality and how the leaders are possessed, and most of the followers seem to "want" to be possessed and put their souls on the back-burner, so to speak. Interesting video, and he ends with "Do your research, folks, there are bigger conspiracies."

Back
Top Bottom