Project Blue Book (TV series)

lilies

The Living Force

Directly opposed to X-Files, - which painfully hid every part of the UFO mystery from the viewers and only revealed pitiful morsels of "what's out there" in the climax of the show -, Hollywood changed their strategy with Project Blue Book. This is what Richard Dolan must have been dreaming of: a complete disclosure. Only we got an entertainment version of it. In this TV show everything extraterrestrial is immediately revealed and only the actors are left in the dark wondering WTH is going on.

Viewers are introduced to:
(episode one)
1. Bright point-light UFO drone, "force pulling" upward / anti-gravity-tractor beaming a post-WW2 fighter plane (propeller engine)
(episode two)
2. UFO crashes in the woods ejecting its nuclear engine core that's emitting dangerous levels of radiation. A mother with her daughter and boy explores the crash site and meet the taller than human alien, who is evidently warning them with outstretched arms "Do not come closer!" The children immediately suffer burns around their eyes, then the family runs away. The military collects the UFO saucer, engine and scattered parts and trucks it away, all of it is later shown in the hangar as the military generals walk in. Alien pilot is "missing".
3. Pre-'Deep State' / "Man in Black-Hats" spook players are busily working in the background, usually murdering anybody, who might squeal about what they have seen of the aliens.
4. Message of the aliens is: "total destruction is coming."
Eyewitness No#2, the elderly Miss Myers:
And when I looked into its eyes, it showed me the end of all things.
- Okay, Miss Myers, thank you for your time.
The others that came to see me before you believed me.
J. Allen Hynek:
- What others?
The men in hats [spook government MIB types]. They were scared. So should you be.
Discussion ends. Hynek and his military pilot captain colleague go. Minutes later the camera shows a MiB-type stepping out of the neighboring room and approaching Miss Myers looking at her knowlingly. A minute later Hynek and his military pilot captain witness Miss Myers crashing onto the stairs beside them. Pushed out of the window by the MiB-type.

This is the show. Hynek is given clues by some renegade MiB-type, whistle blower or purposefully misleading him? Anyway Hynek = Mulder in this TV Show. Big difference is now however that we see everything the government sees / has.

So its kinda satisfying. As Jordan Peterson said: only because its fiction, doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't contain truth.

The first episode bright drone scene came a step closer to the first part of the Valentich abduction with that grabbing the pilots plane and pulling it up.

Last edited:
Third episode is the best by far. Anybody interested in UFOs should watch it. Way better than any X-Files episode. This TV-show is deadly serious. It is becoming increasingly evident that this is Hollywood's version of Total Disclosure.

I watched the first few episodes of this show following your review lilies. It's quite interesting and I think you are right, it's becoming increasingly evident that there is a sort of disclosure program being run by Hollywood. I wonder to what end...

Directly opposed to X-Files, - which painfully hid every part of the UFO mystery from the viewers and only revealed pitiful morsels of "what's out there" in the climax of the show -, Hollywood changed their strategy with Project Blue Book. This is what Richard Dolan must have been dreaming of: a complete disclosure. Only we got an entertainment version of it. In this TV show everything extraterrestrial is immediately revealed and only the actors are left in the dark wondering WTH is going on.

Richard Dolan was involved in a consultancy capacity with this series. -And the executive producer was none other than Robert Zemeckis bringing some heavy production guns to the party. It was a very well conceived project executed with good intention and power.

For those who don't know, Richard Dolan has come a long way in his own journey and now produces his own rather excellent YouTube channel, featuring regular updates and interviews. This is the episode where he interviews the series creator:

The first three episodes of Project Blue Book (10) were groundbreaking and they looked like a government disclosure Hollywood-style.
However, after that - during the seven remaining episodes that followed - this series has unfortunately experienced the phenomenon of 'Creative Death'. When the writer beautifully and originally says all his ideas in the first third of the book and the rest is a redundant, boring, soulless wading in the muck. The viewer might wonder, what happened? Somebody got sick?
Maybe they decided to bring out the big guns and fire everything quick, to prove the show has potential, so they get their money per viewers / ratings in the first three episodes.

Why the HECK are we watching TV Shows?? Why are we SLAVES to TV Shows, why are we wasting our lives, instead of participating in a research project that benefits humanity?
Well, I think, a good argument would be G.'s Impressions. A human - or any living being - dies when not getting enough impressions. Those of us, who are watching TV Shows - I'm very picky and only watch a few, with the absolute best creative value -, I think, We are in the club of loners, who do not have people around the kitchen table and don't live with people so we don't get enough life-essential impressions, so we watch these TV Shows as a surrogate. We make our own extended family around our kitchen table via filling the empty chairs around our kitchen table with the best actors in TV Shows.
Sad? Shame on us wasting this life, this incarnation to repair the world. Sure, I agree. But still, I think, we - essentially TV Show Slaves, TV-Drug Addicts - still are capable of a nice number of deeds and make important conclusions and admissions here in this forum and [outside of this group] in our limited social life that counts nicely, as a total, for this incarnation, in this life.

Who watches TV-Shows, that individual wastes essential Research & Work Time in this important life opportunity to fix the future. Okay. Admitted. We are not so strong in The Work as the QFG crews in the Glass Houses. ["Speak for yourself!" - You might say.]

Hopefully however we are still going on with our QFG-support and here and there we make important contributions that breath life into movements that lost momentum a little and do our share of work in important projects that are created from time to time.

Just not as directly working day in day out on QFG/Sott projects as the Core Crew.
Yes, our fire is not as strong, but we still strengthen the trunk of the Life Tree we are growing in order that one day we see a better world.

Back
Top Bottom