prophecies of Mitar Tarabich

,,SlavaOn,,

I have a book in a paper edition that I know is written on the database
authentic records of Prote Zachary.

First I asked to put a book in PDF format in the subject, I did not get any answer.

I searched the Internet again and found the same book as I have in paper
edition, I set it up as a link in the text,

I do not read the comments of a member of "Perseus", I'm bypassing them and I'm not interested in me.

It's also important that you know, articles on the Internet do not guarantee you it is
original, authentic, material that has a foothold in the records of Zachary Zachary.

There are also plenty of texts on the Internet that test some prophecies,
again in its own way, where the meaning of the prophecy can easily be lost.

Journalists and quasi writers are able to develop a givikt and where is one simple one
a sentence that indicates something.

Givikt is a weight on the weighbridge, when weighing goods, we have 1 kg, 500gr, 200gr ...

I read everything about these prophecies, unbelievably as people are
broken, I got the impression that when they were transferred to Egypt to deal with
archeology would immediately uncover the original true and true Cheops' pyramid,
to those who were there declared their plagiarism, which they had discovered the previous day.

I recommended a passage from a book that has to do with current events.
You have a passage that describes the current President of the United States and who will begin
Third World War.

Again, my recommendation, deal with these prophecies.

There you have, who, without any reason, or announcement of an attack on another state,
you also have the information from which area the attack will begin, the attack on Russia,
Read these articles thoroughly.

When you correct the original words of prophecy, just correct those words and choose the term
which closest to the word you correct, do not correct the entire sentence
they can get another meaning.

When you come to the word "čauš" and the word "peasant", be careful here and carefully study it,
This is very important.

In this prophecy describing the current president of the United States, both are listed above
Include words in the consideration of this sentence.

You need to get an approximate answer and it is not the president, if you say that it is
"peasant," then you signify him as an ordinary citizen, if you say that "chaush" then
It would be a president, if you say that both of you can do that
conclude that the president is on the pie and realistically not because he is an ordinary citizen and not
because the president is on paper.

It suits you with the current state of affairs when the US president is concerned.

And what's important is to emphasize the current US president according to the prophecy
war will not begin, but he who inherits it.

Mile

(Sr)
,,SlavaOn,,

Ja imam knjigu u papirnom izdanju za koju znam da je napisana na bazi
autentičnih zapisa Prote Zaharija.

Prvo sam pitao da postavim knjigu u PDF formatu u temu, nisam dobio nikakav odgovor.

Ponovo sam pretražio internet i našao istu knjigu kao što ja imam u papirnom
izdanju, to sam postavio kao link u tekstu,

Komentare člana ,,Persej,, ne čitam, zaobilazim ih i ne zanimaju me.

Takođe je bitno da znate, članci na internetu Vam nisu garancija da je to
izvorni, autentičan, materijal koji ima uporište u zapisima Prote Zaharija.

Takođe postoji dosta tekstova na internetu koji prepričavaju neka proročanstva,
opet na svoj način, gdje može lako da se smisao koji je imalo proročanstvo izgubi.

Novinari i kvazi pisci su sposobni da razvale givikt a kamo li jednu prostu
rečenicu koja označava nešto.

Givikt je uteg na vagi, kad se vaga roba, ima ih 1 kg, 500gr, 200gr...

Čitao sam svašta vezano za ta proročanstva, nevjerovatno koliko su ljudi
pokvareni, stekao sam utisak da kad bi ih prebacili u Egipat da se bave
arheologijom odmah bi otkrili originalnu pravu i istinitu Keopsovu piramidu,
onu koja je tamo bi proglasili plagijatom njihove koju su oni otkrili prethodni dan.

Ja sam preporučio odlomak iz knjige koji ima veze sa aktuelnim zbivanjima.

Imate pročanstvo koje opisuje aktuelnog predsjednika SAD i ko će da otpočne
treći svjetski rat.

Opet moja preporuka,bavite se tim proročanstvima.

Tamo imate ko će, bez ikakvog povoda, ili najave da izvrši napad na drugu državu,
takođe imate podatak sa kojeg područja će krenuti napad, napad na Rusiju,
požljivo proučite te tekstove.

Kad korigujete originalne riječi proročanstva korigujte samo te riječi i birajte termin
koji najbliže označava riječ koju korigujete, nemojte da korigujete cijele rečenice
time mogu da dobiju drugi smisao.

Ka dođete do riječi ,,čauš,, i riječi ,,seljak,, tu dobro pazite i pažjivo to proučite,
to je veoma bitno.

U tom proročanstvu gdje se opisuje aktuelni predsjednik SAD, obe gore navedene
riječi uključite u razmatanje te rečenice.

Treba da dobijete približan odgovor on i jest i nije predsjednik, ako kažete da je
,,seljak,, tada ga označavate da je obični građanin, ako kažete da je ,,čauš,, tada
bi bilo da je predsjednik, ako kažete da i jedno i drugo u tom slučaju možete da
zaključite da je predsjednik na popiru a realno nije jer je i obični građanin a nije
jer je predsjednik na papiru.

To Vam odgovara trenutnom stanju kad je američki predsjednik u pitanju.

I što je bitno da naglasim prema proročanstvu aktuelni američki predsjednik
neće započeti rat nego onaj ko ga naslijedi.

Mile

Translation is a bit off. It should be like this: "There will be a time when all the houses will have icicles." In the book that is interpreted as a prophecy of invention of refrigerators. Like I said, most of those prophecies are about twentieth century.

They are born with it. In the book, at the end, there is a speculation that perhaps that area has some special influence on people, so that it could perhaps activate some abilities in them. Well, if there are areas that can heal the sick people, one wonders what would happen to those that would continually live in such area. Would they be more than just healthy, would they gain something extra?

Thanks. It has lot of sense what you have said. You reminded me of a fact that I was the only child in my family born in my great grandmother's house and I have inherited most of her charachteristics. Not to brag:-) but she was a very smart women interested in such topics. There is a story she found one medium somewhere in Slavonia (that's close to Serbia) who told her a prophecy which came truth. The old lady told her that her house will be ruin and that a 1000 feet will walk upon it. And that happened: to make a bridge, great grandpa had to sell a house to the state (Yugoslavia), and their house was torn to peaces. I was born in a beautiful house she got with her second marriage.
Sorry to digress, I'm not familiar with Mitar Tarabić, but I think people like him are important because they connect us, it's not just curiosity about the future, it's a sense of sacredness and connection with people around us. Imo:-)

Reactions: Ina
Back
Top Bottom