"Pseudo-doctor" from Croatia, blood type diet, root cause of all disease

HyperdimensionalApe

Padawan Learner
I don't know where to start off with this. So there is this guy in Croatia, some might call him pseudo-doctor because he is not a real doctor with medical degree, but he is definitely knowledgeable and knows his stuff, a lot of stuff he is mentioning was mentioned on this forum, as using Lugol's Iodine, bicarbonate soda, heavy metals,... He is also a big proponent of following the blood type diet, which has been mentioned by the C's before.
He isn't active on the internet, he is on a show every tuesday on a radio, and hosts lectures.

Just by looking at you he can tell your blood type, your parents blood type, what problems you have/may have. Most of the causes he mentiones are EBV (Epstein-Barr virus), Herpes simplex, Varicella (Herpes) Zoster, Candida albicans, heavy metal toxicity or mixture of these. These are the most common he mentiones. Basically these viruses cause most of the health issues people have. Of course with healthy diet, blood type diet, not eating gluten. He says that smoking is bad because it contains cadmium. In some instances he mentioned keto, but not often. A woman once called on the radio and said that her daughter got rid of IBS by following the diet. And then he mentiones how to get rid of this things. Which for EBV can take up to to years to lower the levels.

I myself have tested for some viruses and stuff, and IGG for herpes zoster is high, and homocysteine is high. I've had elevated cholesterol for years despite eating normally I suppose. So this would be explained possibly that herpes zoster is attacking my liver which can't get rid of homocysteine.
And how to get rid of this virus is: to eat by blood type, using Lugol's Iodine, carbiocarb mix (it's how he calls it, basic variant is using half lemon, water and bicarbonate soda), L-Lysine min. 2000mg a day, can use up to 4000mg. For liver support milk thistle, L-Glutamine, and Alpha lipoic acid. For homocysteine he recommends using vinpocetine, methylfolate, methylocobalamin, b complex.

I ve seen him on the popular Croatian TV show called - roughly translated On the edge of the science.
He seems very knowledgeable and compelling.
As O blood type i can tell that everything he says about my blood type diet is what I experienced so far.
Interesting thing about pork being no good but wild boar yes due to certain enzymes.
After this I started checking people for O type characteristic “ elbow spurs” and it is always accurate.
Did he ever publish any books?

Can we have the guy's name, by any chance? So, we can look him up.

His name is Denis Urošević Beroš, you have his lectures on youtube, they are mostly about blood type diet, or thyroid problems. His 'antiviral' porgram, which consists of:
  • zinc, 30 - 50mg
  • milk thistle 200mg
  • lugol's iodine: you start with two drops daily 1 in the morning, 1 in afternoon, then after a month 2+2, until you get to 4+4
  • monolaurin at least 2000mg
  • l-lysine 2000mg
  • what he calls carbiocarb or mineral mix which he says is according to Mark Sircus and Tulio Simoncini, basic variation is bicarbonate soda and lemon, and advanced variant would be a mix of bicarbonate soda, sodium carbonate, magnesium (chloride), borax (sodium tetraborate), and if you can get germanium Ge-132, but it is expensive and hard to get, and some fleur de sal. You put that powder in the water and add half a lemon.
  • b-complex
  • vitamin c 5000mg daily
  • vitamin D3 10000 IU
  • selenium 400-800mcg
  • colloid silver
  • NAC
  • alpha lipoic acid
  • L-glutamine 2000mg
  • Magnesium at least 400mg, but on the days when you take the mix it's not necessary because the mix has it already

This is mostly it I think, I wasn't feeling well for the past year and a half, and I went got tested, and varicella zoster and homocysteine were high, so I said screw it and went for it, I feel better and have more energy, I don't take everything as listed above I'm still skeptical about everything, some doses could be high, for zinc and selenium. But he recommends a pause after you finish a bottle of zinc, so I don't know. Maybe it's just iodine and a few other supplements, I mean he explains why to take these things and how do they work.

I'm also skeptical because of his mentioning of MMS, he doesn't recommend it, but if people ask he shares the information, he says he took it in the past and thinks it helped him what he thinks was Bolzano flu virus. He says that MMS is more potent against viruses than 'his' carbiocarb mix, but carbiocarb pulls heavy metals I guess. He says MMS is really potent and that it isn't for everbody. And he also mentions Antony William so called 'Medical Medium' as a part of his source. So I don't know really, he may be right about some stuff. All I can say is that I feel better. Would like to hear what people here think about it.

After this I started checking people for O type characteristic “ elbow spurs” and it is always accurate.
Yeah and the B's having pinky finger pointed inwards.
Did he ever publish any books?
He said he was writing, but I don't know. There are his pdf scripts for each blood type online, but nothing special really.

For anyone taking zinc on a daily basis, 2 mg of copper should be taken with it. It takes 4 molecules of copper to process 1 molecule of zinc. Too much zinc will lead to copper deficiency.

Also, for anyone who may have false teeth and uses something like fixadent to hold them in place. Fixadent and some formulas of Polygrip contain zinc, leading to copper deficiency. Polygrip now makes a zinc free formula. I strongly recommend the zinc free formulas.

As an aside, since most homes are no longer built with copper water pipes, but instead PVC, copper deficiency has become more common. It can cause anemia, neurological problems (ataxia), osteoporosis and low immune function.

As for D3 supplements. It is dangerous to take large doses without vitamin K2. Without vitamin K2, the vitamin D3 drives calcium into the bloodstream, leading to atherosclerosis over time. This should be taken in a 10:1 ratio. 10000 IU D3: 1000 mcg K2. Note that is micrograms of K2.

Back
Top Bottom