Purple sky

Laurentien2

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had this dream a few weeks ago witch I think is quite interesting. It is a very short dream but very lucid one just before awakening.

I am outside and look up at the sky and see the sun that is blackened on most of it surface but here and there, it glow a deep purple. Where the sky should be blue, it is all purple.

Was wondering since the dream what could cause the sky to turn purple and then reading Laura is book, learn that the color purple is the color of rulership.

From Wikipedia:

Purple has long been associated with royalty, originally because Phoenician purple dye was extremely expensive in antiquity.[7] Purple was the color worn by Roman magistrates; it became the imperial color worn by the rulers of the Byzantine Empire and the Holy Roman Empire, and later by Roman Catholic bishops. Similarly in Japan, the color is traditionally associated with the emperor and aristocracy.[8]

According to contemporary surveys in Europe and the United States, purple is the color most often associated with rarity, royalty, magic, mystery and piety.

Make you wonder what surprise the cosmos may have in stock for us. The C told us to expect the second coming.

Weather knowledge: A purple sky can be representative of an incoming storm. Usually a big one like a hurricane or typhoon. The purple hew is red adaption of our blue sky that we normally see with the addition of water molecules (and probably a good bit of polluted air, these days).

A quote from Scientific America …

‘Indeed, there is scientific validity to the adage, "red sky at night sailors delight; red sky in the morning sailors take warning." This saying has very old roots. In the bible (Matthew 16:2-3), the following quote is attributed to Jesus: "When it is evening, ye say, fair weather: for the heaven is red. And in the morning, foul weather today for the heaven is red and lowering." There are also versions of this saying that refer to shepherds instead of sailors.’

Now since this was a dream state, is it suggesting that it is time to ‘baton down the hatches’? Haiku …

That is interesting, but being that it is a dream, and it pertains to the dreamer, I'd begin to ask about your thoughts and feelings during the dream. The message is perhaps more from you to you and so what does purple mean to you and how did it feel that the sky was filled with darkness except for that one purple spot?

That is interesting, but being that it is a dream, and it pertains to the dreamer, I'd begin to ask about your thoughts and feelings during the dream. The message is perhaps more from you to you and so what does purple mean to you and how did it feel that the sky was filled with darkness except for that one purple spot?
You are right Alejo that dream most offend pertain to the dreamer but sometime they don’t. I remember dreaming of waiting in line outside the grocery store a years before the pandemic and wondering why I had that dream. I took a picture of me the first that I had to wait in line at the grocery and send it to my wife, to whom I told about the dream and wrote, a dream come true.

As for my feeling during the dream I had none. I was just witnessing something in a calmly fashion. It was not just a spot that was purple. It was the whole atmosphere and the sun was like hidden behind cloud and the blackness was deeper in some place upon it surface and at other place it was purple. Like looking at the earth and imagine that the continents are black and the ocean purple.

My first thought upon awakening was what could change the sky to take such a shade. Could it be due to some kind of change in our cosmic environment or particle release by volcano or gas release from the earth or from a cloud of cosmic dust crossing the path of the earth? Well I am no scientist so I just put the dream aside and decided to wait and see until a few days ago when reading Laura book I came upon the information about the significance of the color purple in ancient time. Whit that information, it changed the semi `` doom and gloomy`` significance of the dream to a more hopeful one. That is all.

I am no seer or prophet. The reality around us is dark and gloomy enough at the present and I prefer to hang to what and who still represent the light so as not fall to desperation. I prefer to look and listen to those who fight for the truth instead of focusing on those who have a dark agenda and I see great soul, great warrior, scientist doctor journalist etc... Who may not be aware of the true enemy and may pay a heavy price but even if they knew, I think that they it would not silence them. I do what I can, which is I pray for their safety, I pray the cosmic mind to protect them.

We can access a lot of information trough dream and I pay them attention. This dream may have been for me personally it is true as I may need that kind of message. Is my interpretation right, I don’t know. But I prefer to interpret it as a message of hope and faith in the cosmos and the divine.

I had this dream a few weeks ago witch I think is quite interesting. It is a very short dream but very lucid one just before awakening.

I am outside and look up at the sky and see the sun that is blackened on most of it surface but here and there, it glow a deep purple. Where the sky should be blue, it is all purple.

Was wondering since the dream what could cause the sky to turn purple and then reading Laura is book, learn that the color purple is the color of rulership.
Oh, this is a nice dream. :-)

And,
Weather knowledge: A purple sky can be representative of an incoming storm. Usually a big one like a hurricane or typhoon.
…………
Now since this was a dream state, is it suggesting that it is time to ‘baton down the hatches’?
Well, down and up. I mean like ‘Dorothy and her magic ruby shoes’.

So, as a more clear comment —in my opinion— it means your awareness went beyond the blue at least for that tenuous moment. Congratulations. :-)

Users share images of the sky in Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico before the storm, where around 6 in the morning the sky looked purple, then it changed to red and later the rain broke out.

A friend of mine tells me that she has never witnessed this phenomenon before.

The top left picture is the sky I saw in my dream. That week I add 3 successive lucid dreams, this was the first. The second was as I posted a few weeks ago about seeing the electric wire, cable along the street on fire, I assumed that we will lose electricity and as I could see the line, I could put a time as to when it could happen. In the summer, the trees in my back yard and the lot behind me in between the power line and my house are to thick and I don't see the power line but, falls is here now and in a few week the leaf will be on the ground and the line will be visible. As well, there was no snow on the ground so it is ether fall or late spring.

Now I will tell you of the 3rd dream,

High on a mountain top, well above the tree line I stand and a man is standing next to me, a guide I will call him. The mountain is covert with snow and a large and steep slope in front of us. My guide tells me to follow him, that he will show me the way down from the summit. Along the way, after left and right turn we arrive at a narrow gap along a cliff to our right and what look like a fracture in the cliff that formed this narrow pass. We go down that pass and arrive to the bottom of the mountain where we stop. There are other people coming down behind us on ski and a chairlift close by. Next we are back at the summit at the edge of the steep slope and I ask my guide if we go down with downhill ski. He look at me and answer, more like cross-country ski. Looking back at that slope, I think of how difficult it will be for most as it is very steep. As I was contemplating the path my guide interrupt my contemplation by adding what else to expect. He told me this; By the way as you go down you have to pay attention to every sequence as they unravel. He then show me a series of canvas, I don't remember how many there was, only the first on the left as a picture, the other maybe as many as 7 or 8 were plain, I understood that I will have to draw them myself. As for the first one which I assume will be the signal of the start of the descent down the peak toward the bottom of the mountain, was a picture of a woman with a child, a soldier and a town in ruin.

I woke up then and my first thought was that the building in the picture looked like and architecture from the US south and the soldier a G.I. but that was just a feeling. What is sure was that it will be the signal of a very steep and fast descent toward chaos but, there is a way, a narrow gap that will appear by paying attention to reality. Those with knowledge, those who pay attention, who don't panic and follow the mass down the central path, slope, will find the way.

Some session ago, we were advised to share our dream so I do. It may be a coincidence that purple sky dream and purple sky in Mexico but let just continue to pay attention and prepare our self for the coming ride.

Enjoy the ride.

The top left picture is the sky I saw in my dream. That week I add 3 successive lucid dreams, this was the first. The second was as I posted a few weeks ago about seeing the electric wire, cable along the street on fire, I assumed that we will lose electricity and as I could see the line, I could put a time as to when it could happen. In the summer, the trees in my back yard and the lot behind me in between the power line and my house are to thick and I don't see the power line but, falls is here now and in a few week the leaf will be on the ground and the line will be visible. As well, there was no snow on the ground so it is ether fall or late spring.

Now I will tell you of the 3rd dream,

High on a mountain top, well above the tree line I stand and a man is standing next to me, a guide I will call him. The mountain is covert with snow and a large and steep slope in front of us. My guide tells me to follow him, that he will show me the way down from the summit. Along the way, after left and right turn we arrive at a narrow gap along a cliff to our right and what look like a fracture in the cliff that formed this narrow pass. We go down that pass and arrive to the bottom of the mountain where we stop. There are other people coming down behind us on ski and a chairlift close by. Next we are back at the summit at the edge of the steep slope and I ask my guide if we go down with downhill ski. He look at me and answer, more like cross-country ski. Looking back at that slope, I think of how difficult it will be for most as it is very steep. As I was contemplating the path my guide interrupt my contemplation by adding what else to expect. He told me this; By the way as you go down you have to pay attention to every sequence as they unravel. He then show me a series of canvas, I don't remember how many there was, only the first on the left as a picture, the other maybe as many as 7 or 8 were plain, I understood that I will have to draw them myself. As for the first one which I assume will be the signal of the start of the descent down the peak toward the bottom of the mountain, was a picture of a woman with a child, a soldier and a town in ruin.

I woke up then and my first thought was that the building in the picture looked like and architecture from the US south and the soldier a G.I. but that was just a feeling. What is sure was that it will be the signal of a very steep and fast descent toward chaos but, there is a way, a narrow gap that will appear by paying attention to reality. Those with knowledge, those who pay attention, who don't panic and follow the mass down the central path, slope, will find the way.

Some session ago, we were advised to share our dream so I do. It may be a coincidence that purple sky dream and purple sky in Mexico but let just continue to pay attention and prepare our self for the coming ride.

Enjoy the ride.

As Japan prepared to brace Typhoon Hagibis, Mother Nature put up a beautiful display to warn about the impending destruction. An electric purple sky. As mesmerizing as it was, this colorful blanket was followed by the devastating natural disaster that is already responsible for killing at least 40 people. The category 5 super typhoon is said to be the most powerful one to hit the country in half a century."

Happened in 2019

People In Japan Were Admiring The Incredibly Purple Sky, But It’s A Sign Of A Typhoon

Back
Top Bottom