purple snow in ru / fish rain in au / dying bees / coming cataclysms

pinkredpurple

The Force is Strong With This One
here are a couple of questions of mine for the C's:

1. what was the cause of the purple rain in russia in march of this year?
2. what was the cause of fish raining in australia earlier this year?
3. what is the reason for the dying bees colonies?
4. at some point the C's answered a question whether one should prepare for the coming cataclysms by storing food, moving to the country side and becoming autonomous with the answer (more or less, i don't remember the exact wording): that this is all disinformation. basically that that's not the way to do it. my question is: do they say that because they want to stress that the only preparation is a spiritual or knowledge based one and that 3D humanity should not worry too much about the physical consequences of cataclysms or is there another reason for it. basically: why are they saying that moving away from cities, learning to grow your own food etc is the wrong way? also: if there is an ice age coming, is it a way to escape the worst by moving to the south?
5. is dolores cannon's theory on the 3 waves of souls being deployed on earth since the 1950'ies correct?

in case any of those questions have been covered by previous sessions or have been explained by other sources, links or quotes to these are highly welcome.
thank you.
p.

Hi Pinkredpurple, since some of these topics have been discussed, here is my current understanding:

pinkredpurple said:

There is quite some evidence that overhead bolide explosions disperse particulate material into the atmosphere that then falls with rain, coloring it.

prp said:

As Charles Forte, and meteorologists, have noted, this can occur with strong updrafts (whirlwinds) above bodies of water that actually lift the fish up into the air to be 'dropped' further on as the storm moves along - it's rare, but does happen.

prp said:

Jury is still out on that one, though electromagnetic interference via wifi/cell phone towers, combined with GMO plants and pesticides appear to be among the top suspected causes.

prp said:
4. at some point the C's answered a question whether one should prepare for the coming cataclysms by storing food, moving to the country side and becoming autonomous with the answer (more or less, i don't remember the exact wording): that this is all disinformation. basically that that's not the way to do it. my question is: do they say that because they want to stress that the only preparation is a spiritual or knowledge based one and that 3D humanity should not worry too much about the physical consequences of cataclysms or is there another reason for it. basically: why are they saying that moving away from cities, learning to grow your own food etc is the wrong way? also: if there is an ice age coming, is it a way to escape the worst by moving to the south?

The C's have already said that to be obsessed with such ideas is 'body centric' thinking. You are not your body. Your body is useful only so much as it can help you fulfill your Aim in this lifetime/timeline - not to be so identified with it that you lose sight of the bigger picture.

prp said:
5. is dolores cannon's theory on the 3 waves of souls being deployed on earth since the 1950'ies correct?

Not knowing who dolores cannon is, I have no input on that one. Perhaps others do.

anart said:
Not knowing who dolores cannon is, I have no input on that one.

I don't know either about her . but this video that came out in google search is good indication of what she has to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riQdyr1hkuI&feature=player_embedded

LOL! :scared:

Hi pinkredpurple,

Dolores Cannon has been discussed before. As the topic is in the Channel Watch & New Age COINTELPRO board, the link will not work for you till you get to a total of 10 post and you are just one short of it. :)

Talking about the Fish rains and other phenomena, here is an except from John Keel's book "Disneyland of the Gods", where he cites the conclusions of a researcher who put some 1200 fortean events into a computer to see if there are any correlations:

"Fort's data show that they are not isolated phenomena. Unknown flying objects, unknown bodies seen in space, appearances and disappearances, poltergeist activity, falls of strange substances and organisms from the sky-all these things show strong positive correlations with each other...."

Now this fish rain happenend in Australia and many reports suggest a UFO sighting wave there. A correlation or a coincidence?

ok cool.
a couple of follow up questions though:

anart said:
Hi Pinkredpurple, since some of these topics have been discussed, here is my current understanding:

pinkredpurple said:

There is quite some evidence that overhead bolide explosions disperse particulate material into the atmosphere that then falls with rain, coloring it.

do you mean coming from meteors?

prp said:

As Charles Forte, and meteorologists, have noted, this can occur with strong updrafts (whirlwinds) above bodies of water that actually lift the fish up into the air to be 'dropped' further on as the storm moves along - it's rare, but does happen.

prp said:

Jury is still out on that one, though electromagnetic interference via wifi/cell phone towers, combined with GMO plants and pesticides appear to be among the top suspected causes.

ok, but maybe there is a deeper metaphysical meaning behind just the electromagnetic/toxic pollution ...?

prp said:

The C's have already said that to be obsessed with such ideas is 'body centric' thinking. You are not your body. Your body is useful only so much as it can help you fulfill your Aim in this lifetime/timeline - not to be so identified with it that you lose sight of the bigger picture.

yeah, that's how i understood their answer too. but suppose you have not been able to abandon your "body centric" thinking before sh*t starts hitting the fan - would it then make sense to move south? what is your personal belief?

prp said:

Not knowing who dolores cannon is, I have no input on that one. Perhaps others do.

that's one of the latest project camelot interviews. really captivating.

Edit=Quotes

Hi pinkredpurple --

pinkredpurple said:
[quote author=anart]

do you mean coming from meteors?
[/quote]

Yes -- you may also find the case of the Indian red rain interesting if you have not seen it before.

prp said:
[quote author=anart]
prp said:

that's one of the latest project camelot interviews. really captivating.
[/quote]

Since you have 10 posts now, that should also allow you to access the following thread on Project Camelot in the COINTELPRO and Disinformation section:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=49.0

Searching the forum for "Project Camelot" will bring up other interesting threads which discuss them as well.

anart said:
prp said:

I recently read Charles Fort's Book of the Damned, and I think he was actually disagreeing with that idea (if not in all cases, at least many)..

If I understand correctly, according to the data he collected, lots of these rains of fish happened when there was no whirlwind reported anywhere nearby.. lots of them contained only one kind of fish, not a mixture of species (and no other stuff you'd expect to find in a body of water, plants/debris/etc).

While some of them consisted of still living fish, others consisted of fish which were frozen in blocks of ice. Most of them also took place over a small, focused area... and interestingly, lots of them apparently happened multiple times in the same place, sometimes only days, sometimes years apart!

According to the article about that rain of fish in Australia recently, it had also happened in the same area in 2004, and 1974..

Pretty weird! Charles Fort's ideas were of regions in the sky where these things fell from. In Morris K. Jessup's Case for the UFO (Varo edition), the supposed "gypsies" who wrote the commentary claim the rains of fish are like, people in space ships emptying out hydroponic tanks. Who knows about that....

The way these things happen repeatedly in the same place, years apart, sort of reminds me of "window fallers"..

Yes, Fort did not buy into the "whirlwind" explanation - and neither do I. I think I'll add this one to the list of questions. But ya'll know how sessions go... we may have a list and one question will lead to a whole discussion and we never get back to the other questions!

pinkredpurple said:

This is from Jessup's The Case for the UFO - The Varro Edition

The inline quotes are the marked-up portions of the text written by ???

[quote author=The Case for the UFO p26-27]Let us, then, consider briefly these segments of our problem. To most of you who read this book,
falling ice has been limited to hailstones, mostly small, perhaps the size of marbles. But in trying to
organize data on ice which falls from the sky, we ran head-on into cases where chunks of ice weighing
from a few pounds to some tons were known to fall, and without final proof we were forced to give thought
to "spacebergs" which might weigh thousands of tons each, maybe hundreds of thousands, and which
arrived from space in swarms of hundreds or even thousands, and left vast scars on the surface of the
earth. We were compelled to consider some of these falling blocks of ice as having been produced by, or
at least associated with intelligent entities. It was even necessary to consider various sources for the
orbital ice, depending on whether it came from the exploded fifth planet, whether it was blasted off the
earth by prehistoric atom scientists, whether it was detached from the earth by tidal action when the earth
and moon were united, whether it fell off the moon, or just where did it come from? In sifting out these
cases where intelligence seemed to be involved, we found the process to have certain resemblances to
panning gold nuggets from alluvial gravel. At least if the nuggets were there, we had to do our own
sifting.

ED: The following has no obvious reference or necessary position.
I am Not adverse to saying that a Force-Field
Can Make a Man to fly FOR I HAVE SEEN IT DONE
& I know the cause of this flight & Am Not
disturbed Paris Exhibition, 1951, Scientiest
from Paris Universigy Demonstrated this.
An AP PHOT WAS SENT TO U.S. SHOWING
THIS ACTION.
U.S. NAVYS FORCE-FIELD EXPEIRIMENTS 1943
OCT. PRODUCED INVISIBILITY OF CREW & SHIP.
FEARSOM RESULTS. SO TERRIFYING AS TO,
FORTUNATELY, HALT FURTHER RESEARCH.

We went through similar compelling experiences with regard to falling stones, falling live animals,
and falling animal or organic matter. We found that life arriving from the sky was almost universally of a
low order, such as reptilian or aquatic, and we found that some of it involved such intellectual elements as
functionality, localization of target and repetition in fixed areas. The only common denominator for all the
observed conditions turned out to be -- of all things --hydroponic tanks in space craft!

ON THE HEAD!

And if we are confronted with a falling object of crystalline rock obviously shaped as an optical
aid, are we to cravenly call it an erratic, and discard or ignore it? And are we to cringe before the
deposition of a few hundreds of dead birds from the heavens, all on one city, but of species completely
scrambled and mostly unknown within hundreds of miles of that city?
What would you do with a piece of meteoric iron, unmistakably shaped by intelligent hands, but
which was equally unmistakably removed from solid formations of geological Tertiary Age of 300,000
years ago? Wouldn't you perhaps reshuffle your conception of the antiquity of intelligence and wonder
whether it was, for a fact, indigenous to this planet?

If you found raw meat, with hair attached, falling over a two-acre space, from a clear and
undisturbed sky, wouldn't you struggle even harder to find some kind of category for it, and a common
denominator of explanation relating it with other phenomena?

SPOILED FOOD, DROPPED.

If you found that water sometimes arrives from the sky in solid masses, flooding little brooks until
they washed away villages, but neglecting the brooks a half mile away, wouldn't you look for a category
outside routine meteorological storms?

These problems all had to be faced. Something had to be done about them -- and they all arose
from objects falling from the sky. Also, they had to be distinguished from meteorological storms -- for
some of the clouds which we studied just appeared, spat a stone or two and passed on. They were
not thunderstorms, What were they?[/quote]

FWIW.

Edit:

[quote author=b]Pretty weird! Charles Fort's ideas were of regions in the sky where these things fell from. In Morris K. Jessup's Case for the UFO (Varo edition), the supposed "gypsies" who wrote the commentary claim the rains of fish are like, people in space ships emptying out hydroponic tanks. Who knows about that....[/quote]

Sorry Brandon, I didn't see you had already mentioned this in your post. Looks like we were thinking along the same lines here! :)

brandon said:
anart said:
prp said:

I recently read Charles Fort's Book of the Damned, and I think he was actually disagreeing with that idea (if not in all cases, at least many)..

If I understand correctly, according to the data he collected, lots of these rains of fish happened when there was no whirlwind reported anywhere nearby.. lots of them contained only one kind of fish, not a mixture of species (and no other stuff you'd expect to find in a body of water, plants/debris/etc).

As a scuba diver I've seen large schools of one species of fish, similar to sardines, moving close to the surface feeding on plankton. I've also watched, from cliffs, massive dark shadows moving just below the surface which are dense schools of bait fish being pursued by pelagic predator fish. They were driven ashore where they perished in their millions, stretching for miles down the beach.

I suppose that accounts for the lack species but as for the other stuff....

I don't have a clue!

Brewer

Back
Top Bottom