Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Also, about this hypersonic system: wouldn't it be amazing to have that applied to passenger jets or space travel? *heh* Russia might get to Mars first.

Yes, I think those incredible new technologies will filter down out of the military, in fact, Putin made a special point about exactly that during that missile speech.

The upcoming MIG41 is scheduled if everything goes according to plan to enter production in the mid-2020s and will be able to fly in outer space.

Wow! I didn’t know that.

Slightly different take on hypersonic missiles that looks to explain why the US is appearing like it's behind in the race

Whilst it sounds like an excuse making sort of video perhaps one or two things said could be true. In the main he says that the US is taking time to develop conventional rather than nuclear-capable hypersonic weapons whilst the Russian and Chinese ones are mostly nuclear capable and so not highly accurate. The argument is nuclear capable hypersonic weapons don't offer much strategic advantage in the sense that it doesn't matter if Russia sends one of these to say Washington DC, the US will still have time to launch its 1,500 nuclear capable missiles back and there's no defense capability to mean that just because you strike first means you get to win - no one wins when thousands of nuclear missiles are airborne and headed to various targets. So with that logic it sounds like a nuclear war can't happen but a conventional one surely can and here is where the US wants to deploy hypersonic missiles.

Anyways still learning about this so don't know how much of that is actually true.

Guys, I have to say we are at a scary place with the power the mainstream media has over people's minds. It won't end with this Ukraine conflict or with covid. A rubicon has been crossed where the minds of the majority are completely beholden to whatever narrative the mainstream media pushes. I don't think we fully appreciate how scary this situation is and what things can happen due to this!
Every time I would get into covid related discussions with people, I would mention that by far the most fascinating aspect of it all to me personally was how fast everybody seemed to go along with the narrative. I am aware that this is not in any way anything new, as I'm sure social conditioning has been part and parcel of the 4DSTS modus operandi since time immemorial, and I also don't claim to be completely free from that influence. Nevertheless, to be witnessing it in real time in such a clinically precise way is quite something to behold.

Discussing with a friend recently I compared it to how sometimes when you turn off a smartphone or turn off a game or program on your computer, and it will upon restart automatically install an update if there's one available. It's as if the minds of the masses have been so perfectly prepared to receive whatever programming they are to receive, it just slips into them, effortlessly, without any resistance. And if in the past it took one or two generations to instill a certain belief into the Predator's mind, it seems as if this process can be done today within 48 hours.

Whatever the actual mechanism (or more likely, combination of mechanisms) for this brainwashing is, it seems it has reached its peak performance capacity. C's also stated that "the programming is complete". Not sure exactly how long ago this statement was made, but I think we're witnessing that very programming do what its meant to be doing right now.

I will end with a quick anecdote to keep this post on-thread as I notice I'm strolling into metaphysics-land; I spoke with my father on the phone some days ago and of course the hot button issue had to be discussed. Being mostly in disagreement over what's what in the situation, it was not a super fruitful exchange. One thing in specific though that was of interest to me was when he said something along the lines of "Yeah I'm really wondering what he (Putin) wants".

I really got the sensation that this was by no means his own wonderment, but simply the programming talking through him. His tone of voice changed when he said it, and it's also not a typical thing for him to say. There's a chance I'm trying to see something that's not there, but looking at the excessive fervor people are expressing about this issue along with extremely volatile and hateful emotional states, it makes me wonder.. People really do think a lot of their beliefs are their own when in fact they just adopted and accepted these beliefs from something or someone else. Such intriguing times we're living.

Discussing with a friend recently I compared it to how sometimes when you turn off a smartphone or turn off a game or program on your computer, and it will upon restart automatically install an update if there's one available. It's as if the minds of the masses have been so perfectly prepared to receive whatever programming they are to receive, it just slips into them, effortlessly, without any resistance. And if in the past it took one or two generations to instill a certain belief into the Predator's mind, it seems as if this process can be done today within 48 hours.
This is just such a brilliant way to put it. You've really nailed it. Yes looking around at the people in my life it feels just like that. As for the programming talking through him, I've noticed alot of my work colleagues will actually repeat verbatim some of the talking points from the news seemingly without noticing (and anyone else noticing!) which is scary, as it shows that they have no original thoughts of their own.

whilst the Russian and Chinese ones are mostly nuclear capable and so not highly accurate.

The Kinzhal missile, the one Russia uses against in Ukraine is highly accurate. The narrator is dead wrong claiming otherwise.

He also does not seem to understand that there is a difference between hypersonic missiles and hypersonic gliders. The former can go hypersonic in any orbit, while the latter uses gravity to go hypersonic.

This video claims that the U.S. is in no hurry to develop hypersonic missiles and that somehow these missiles pose no threat to them. What a load of bollocks.

American generals, on the other hand, are very concerned:

HALIFAX, Nova Scotia — A top Space Force official admitted on Saturday that the U.S. has “catching up to do very quickly” to match Beijing’s hypersonic capability, one week after China successfully launched a missile that circled the globe before striking a target.

Russia also launched a hypersonic missile from a warship in the Arctic this week, underscoring how quickly Washington, D.C.’s two primary competitors are racing ahead in this technology.

“We're not as advanced as the Chinese or the Russians in terms of hypersonic programs,” Gen. David Thompson, vice chief of space operations, said during his appearance at the Halifax International Security Forum.

Russia has rendered US aircraft carrier groups obsolete. They can hit and sink them whenever they want and there is nothing the U.S. can do to stop it.

For comparison: One hypersonic missile costs around 100K or more, one aircraft carrier 13 billion dollars.

- Many military videos on youtube are nonsense, made by people with a certain bias, and the people who comment share that same bias. They cheer their own illusions for the sake of the supposed greatness of their countries.

Last edited:

WAR IN UKRAINE DAY 25: ALL EYES ARE ON DONBASS​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
War In Ukraine Day 25: All Eyes Are On Donbass
The area around Mariupol city. Click to see the full-size image
The situation in Ukraine during the 25th day of the Russian military operation moved forward in the framework of the previous developments of the week. The Russian Armed Forces, DPR and LPR are conducting active offensive operations in the region of Donbass. Less active offensive is ongoing in Mykoliav Region. In the rest of the country, Russian forces are focused on security and expanding the already established territory of the control.
As of March 20, fierce street fighting continues in the city of Mariupol. Units of the Russian Armed Forces and DPR were developing their advance in the city. The grouping of Kyiv’s forces encircled there is being gradually destroyed.
It is interesting to note that according to satellite images that appeared online the operation is supported by Russian warships.
Click to see the full-size image
On March 20, it was reported that Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet, Andrey Paliy, died during the operation to liberate the city of Mariupol. Details of the incident remains unclear.
“Andrey Nikolaevich loved Sevastopol with all his heart. His whole life was devoted to the hero city. He was loved and respected by his subordinates. He knew how to find an approach to everyone. Honest, fair, understanding. Andrey Nikolaevich Paliy will be remembered forever in our city like this. I bring to relatives and friends sincere condolences. It is painful and bitter to lose such people. Blessed memory to the real Officer,” Senator from Sevastopol Yekaterina Altabayeva wrote.
Paliy graduated from the Kiev Higher Naval Political School in 1992. In 1993 he refused to take the Ukrainian military oath and went to serve in the Russian Northern Fleet. In 2008, he participated in the peace enforcement operation in Georgia.
Meanwhile, Russian and DPR forces advanced in the western and southern parts of Donetsk region. West of Volnovakha, Russian and DPR troops took full control of the village of Stepnoye. Intense clashes continued in the vicinity of Marinka and Avdiivka. After initial tactical successes in the area, the DPR advance there slowed down. Kyiv’s forces showed significant resistance using the line of defense created during the past years there.
In the evening of March 20, the Russian Defense Ministry reported that Russian forces were completing the defeat of the nationalist battalion “Donbass”. During the day, Russian troops advanced 12km and reached the Nikolske line. The settlement of Sladkoe is now blocked from three sides by the joint forces of Russia and DPR. In this area, Kyiv’s forces lost up to 60 fighters, two battle tanks, three infantry fighting vehicles, six field artillery pieces and mortars.
Kyiv’s forces continue strikes on Donetsk city:
Currently, Russian and DPR forces are working to eliminate the remnants of nationalist formations and the 54th Separate Mechanized Brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the settlements of Sladkoe, Novoukrainka and Shahterskoe.
The grouping of troops of the Donetsk People’s Republic was pursuing the retreating units of the 53rd Mechanized Brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the direction of the settlement of Novomihailovka. The DPR military eliminated up to 20 personnel, a battle tank, an infantry fighting vehicle and 3 cross-country vehicles Kyiv’s forces.
At the same time, DPR units penetrated the defense of the 25th Airborne Brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and reached the settlements of Kamionka and Novoselovka 2.
In the sector of operations involving LPR troops, main clashes are taking place near Popasnaya, Severodonetsk and Lysichansk. The Severodonetsk-Lysichansk remains the main priority of the advancing group of LPR forces.
In the south of Kharkiv Region, the area of Izum is the main hot point. Fighting continues near Kamenka south of it. The Russian Armed Forces seek to eliminate the defense of Kyiv’s troops there to open the door for advance on Slavyansk and Kramatorsk. In own turn, Kyiv’s forces are urgently preparing for the defense there.
Additionally, on March 20, Russia’s Rosgvardia announced that servicemen of the department had captured several leaders of Ukrainian nationalist formations in the village of Izyum, Kharkiv Region. According to the released data, military personnel and employees of several special forces also seized important documents and captured “several accomplices of the SBU” (Security Service of Ukraine).
The region of Kherson is now fully secured and became a logistical hub for the group of Russian forces involved in both operations around Mariupol and Mykolaiv.
The road from Crimea to Kherson city is fully secured by Russian forces. A lot of destroyed military equipment is shown in the video also:

In the region of Mykolaiv, Russian troops tightened their siege on the provincial capital by expanding their zone of control around it and establishing strong points in such areas as Pervomaiske and Snigirevka.
Pro-Kyiv sources also complain about the Russian progress towards Kryvyi Rih. Nonetheless, the situation there remains unclear and most likely the developments south of it is linked with the Russian effort to secure the areas of Mykolaiv Region.
In the regions of Chernihiv and Sumy in northern Ukraine, the military situation remained almost the same. All the large cities are blocked by the Russian military that is not interested in storming them as of now. The focus in the north is Kyiv.
As of March 20, Russian forces continued to expand their control over the areas west of Kyiv city. Russian units have been gradually advancing towards the towns of Makarov, Belgorodka and Byshev.
Meanwhile, Russian troops have been conducting security operations in the already liberated villages and towns there. Recently, one of such operations took place in the area of Kachali. Units of Kyiv’s forces are still present in its countryside.

Fighting also continued near such villages as Lyutezh, Bucha and Irpin in Kyiv Region.
In the evening of March 20, the Russian Defense Ministry reported that during the day Russian operational-tactical and army aviation hit 89 military facilities of Ukraine. This included four command posts, two installations of multiple launch rocket systems, nine artillery pieces, five depots of rocket and artillery weapons and ammunition, as well as 65 places of gathering of military equipment. Russian air defense systems shot down seven Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles in the air.
According to the Russian side, since the start of the military operation, Russian forces have destroyed 214 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1483 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 150 multiple rocket launchers, 584 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1279 units of special military vehicles.
Russian combat UAV ‘Forpost’ destroys a Ukrainian military column, including ‘Gvozdika artillery pieces’:

The developments on the ground indicate that the Russian Armed Forces are currently involved in limited offensive operations in the north and south of Ukraine. This phase of the advance is likely dedicated to the full liberation of Mariupol city, the areas west of Donetsk city, as well as setting conditions for further progress in Mykolaiv Region and around Kyiv city. On the rest of the frontline, the Russian military keeps a tactical pause. On March 21, Moscow and Kyiv are set to hold a new round of talks. In the case of the lack of progress in talks (what is widely expected), the Russians will likely continue their limited operations in the north and south. It is possible that the short-term goal will be the full control of Donetsk and Lugansk regions as well as the full blocking of Mykolaiv city. If no diplomatic solution is found by then, such gradual advances will continue to the extend when the Ukrainian leadership will be ready for a real diplomatic solution with Russia.

US and Turkey discussing transfer of S-400s to Kiev – RT

The US and Turkey are reportedly in talks over a deal for Ankara to send its Russian-made S-400 missile defense systems to Ukraine in exchange for the scrapping of sanctions imposed by Washington on its fellow NATO member.
“We are in continuous talks with Ankara to see it giving up the S-400 system and sending it to Kiev,” an unnamed Pentagon official told Sky News Arabia on Sunday. In exchange, the official said, Turkey could see a “return to [NATO’s] F-35 program and the lifting of sanctions” imposed by Washington.
If Turkey agrees to this they can forget their Greater Idlib occupation in Syria.
An earlier report from Reuters on Saturday cited three sources as saying that the US had floated the idea to Turkey over the past month. No formal request has been submitted, according to Reuters, which suggested it’s “unlikely” that Turkey would agree to the idea anyway.
Business is good with Turkey, so Russia is lazily allowing Turkey to occupy Syria Greater Idlib. Also no Nazis in Syria, just ISIS, so Assad is on the back-burner for now.

What I would like to see in a more energizing future:
  • Russia sweeps up the Ukraine business, then convinces Turkey to skedaddle from Syria via a Trilateral Agreement to do business.
  • The Three Amigos (Syr-Rus-Turk) boot USA out of Syria, because the Murricans won't be able to finance their military bases abroad anyway: they will be sold for scrap, USA soldiers become bum refugees world-wide, some even unable or unwilling to fly home. No more drug fields need guarding in Middle-East and their NATO weapons smuggling business is also collapsing, so.. long yankees. Thank You for your service!
  • End of Murrican world domination ==> Eastern Nations quite happy with their The Belt & Road Initiative as many former USA vassals joining.
  • Saudis come to their senses ==> sell oil in Yuan and Ruble.
  • SDF gets enlightened and agree with a joint Assad-SDF control of Western Syria in the name of Prosperity.
  • Regime change in USA ==> 5 columns are cracking
  • Australia almost withers watching the Deep State buckle, but thanks to a civilian uprising Dictator Morrison and his Cabal get the boot. Some of them go mysteriously missing.. People propose National Holiday for Freedom Day..
  • EU is battered, but sober heads prevail following a healthy Master Cleanse in leadership circles making the EUROC-Rats scurrying to their holes.
  • The People around the world start to breath a sigh of relief. There is a public execution of Fauci broadcast on TV.
  • Nuremberg Trials v2.0 start world-wide

Last edited:
The Kinzhal missile, the one Russia uses against in Ukraine is highly accurate. The narrator is dead wrong claiming otherwise.

He also does not seem to understand that there is a difference between hypersonic missiles and hypersonic gliders. The former can go hypersonic in any orbit, while the latter uses gravity to go hypersonic.

This video claims that the U.S. is in no hurry to develop hypersonic missiles and that somehow these missiles pose no threat to them. What a load of bollocks.

American generals, on the other hand, are very concerned:

Russia has rendered US aircraft carrier groups obsolete. They can hit and sink them whenever they want and there is nothing the U.S. can do to stop it.

For comparison: One hypersonic missile costs around 100K or more, one aircraft carrier 13 billion dollars.

- Many military videos on youtube are nonsense, made by people with a certain bias, and the people who comment share that same bias. They cheer their own illusions for the sake of the supposed greatness of their countries.
I listened to some other videos to get a taste of his views and can confirm it is heavily biased which I suppose is unsurprising.

I listened to some other videos to get a taste of his views and can confirm it is heavily biased which I suppose is unsurprising.

Listen to the real generals, not the armchair generals of youtube.

One US general said:

Top US general sounds alarm on ‘very concerning’ hypersonic weapon developed by China

“I don’t know if it’s quite a Sputnik moment, but I think it’s very close to that. It has all of our attention,” he continued.

Again, the author of this article, perhaps not even the general himself, seems to understand the difference between a hypersonic missile and a hypersonic glider. It is not a missile that China launched, but a glider. Only Russia has hypersonic missiles.

They also have hypersonic gliders (Avangard). So far we have not seen those in action. They go as fast as Mach 25 and can deliver both nuclear and conventional payloads.

Listen to the real generals, not the armchair generals of youtube.

One US general said:

Top US general sounds alarm on ‘very concerning’ hypersonic weapon developed by China

Again, the author of this article, perhaps not even the general himself, seems to understand the difference between a hypersonic missile and a hypersonic glider. It is not a missile that China launched, but a glider. Only Russia has hypersonic missiles.

They also have hypersonic gliders (Avangard). So far we have not seen those in action. They go as fast as Mach 25 and can deliver both nuclear and conventional payloads.
What other weapons are there like these ones that China and Russia are leading the West in? There was a story a while ago about some Russian scientists who had died during a weapons test. What were they testing?

Slightly different take on hypersonic missiles that looks to explain why the US is appearing like it's behind in the race
In this new military scenario oil painting of 2022, where the heck are the Area-51 reverse engineered UFOs? Are they few? Are they missing pilots? Not many pilots to fly them since they operate - how Team Putin phrased - "on new principles of physics".. making pilots sick & dizzy?

While there is indeed hyperdimensional tech applied with the Lizzies busily downloading over Ukraine..
Supporting them is the WEF busily instating their dream 'Digital Dictatorship Dominion' in Ukraine..

What about all those UFO-craft just fermenting in US-Russian-Chinese secret bases? They couldn't reverse engineer them for 72 years now? Really?! With the Nazis successfully building their space-flight capable saucers in 1944..

Mixed human-alien supertech:
Also the 'World-wide Vaxxed Group-Brain' - numbering billions of life-long subscribers is now apparently being updated via Nano-Antennae or something hiding in the vaxxed's blood & tissues in just a couple days..

The Heavenly Host is preparing to fight the STS forces in the sky for us to see..

There is an Invasion incoming.

April Drop Dead Date

In order for it to be introduced, does the New Reality need some kind of giant slap on Humanity's Collective Head? With mass casualties and drastically changed world-views for everyone? So we can begin to see the New Reality?

All the military does now is they are introducing their Crowd-Control Beam Weapons.. but no reverse engineered flying tech so far.

I mean, you can't say the CIA doesn't have their wonder-machines that can elegantly bypass the Russian No Fly Zone over Ukraine. They just don't want to deploy their fancy CIA UFOs, because they are vulnerable to Russian Kalibr and Kinzhal?

There was a story a while ago about some Russian scientists who had died during a weapons test. What were they testing?

Nuclear propulsion. If it works, you could fly to Mars in as little as two weeks.

What other weapons are there like these ones that China and Russia are leading the West in?

Read this article from 2018, penned by Niall.

Of course, more developments are underway, but it is done in the highest secrecy.

Back
Top Bottom