Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Putin to blame for UK’s high energy bills, says Johnson on surprise visit to Kyiv

Can you believe people still buy this. Boris blaming Putin for the increase in household bills. Though reminding us, whilst we are hit in the pocket the Ukrainians pay in blood.
Don't worry though the Ukrainians will win the war.
Before promising millions in weapons to the Ukrainians. Its been mentioned more over the last week or two here in the UK that Putin is to blame for the increase in our heating costs.
I hope one day our western leaders will be seen for what they are but I doubt it! I'd imagine Boris will have made the trip to see his bestie Zelensky for a nice pay day before hes replaced by one of the other puppets. It really is sickening.
All the while here our MSM news channels bombard us daily with what's coming in the winter where millions will struggle to pay for heating or food. Loads to look forward too.
Is it a western financial collapse before Christmas, whom knows.

Is he a former senator because he says such things, or only a former senator can afford to say such things? And in general, what's the difference?!
25.08.2022 09:57
Ex-US Senator Richard Black called Zelensky's desire to return Crimea absurd
The desire of the President of Ukraine to return Crimea is incredibly stupid and completely absurd. This opinion was expressed by former Virginia Senator Richard Black.

"The idea that he will somehow manage to seize Crimea is incredibly stupid," he said in an interview with RIA Novosti.

The ex-senator noted that now we are witnessing discommunication between a very corrupt government in Kiev, the Ukrainian government is very fragmented.

Black also added that, in his opinion, the current president of Ukraine is "the worst leader in the world", he led the country to destruction.

"He was chosen for the sake of peace, and he betrayed the people of Ukraine, bringing them war and bloodshed," the former senator added.
Экс-сенатор США Ричард Блэк назвал абсурдным желание Зеленского вернуть Крым - Российская газета

05:57 25.08.2022 (updated: 10:17 25.08.2022)

The Russian Embassy has stated about the US fear of publicizing the facts about the actions of "Azov"

WASHINGTON, Aug 25 — RIA Novosti. The United States is afraid of making public the facts that testify to the inhumane actions of the Ukrainian nationalist Azov regiment* before the trial of war criminals, the Russian Embassy in the United States said.
The head of the DPR Denis Pushilin previously reported that they do not intend to delay the international tribunal over war criminals in the republic. He noted that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the DPR is working to attract representatives of the international community to participate in the tribunal.
"We have drawn attention to the next baseless accusations against our country related to the holding of a tribunal over Ukrainian war criminals. The upcoming trial is designed to establish justice against war criminals, among whom there are Nazis from the Azov regiment*. Washington is clearly afraid of making public the facts testifying to the inhumane acts of the participants of this terrorist organization," the diplomatic mission stressed.

They also expressed confidence that the tribunal in Mariupol "is able to shed light on the true essence of the Kiev regime."
In addition, the embassy recalled that Russia fully complies with the Geneva Conventions and guarantees proper conditions of detention for prisoners of Ukrainian troops.
США опасаются огласки преступлений "Азова"*, заявили в посольстве России

Он бывший сенатор, потому что говорит такие или только бывший сенатор может себе позволить говорить такое? А в целом какая разница?!

Putin to blame for UK’s high energy bills, says Johnson on surprise visit to Kyiv

Can you believe people still buy this. Boris blaming Putin for the increase in household bills. Though reminding us, whilst we are hit in the pocket the Ukrainians pay in blood.
Don't worry though the Ukrainians will win the war.
Before promising millions in weapons to the Ukrainians. Its been mentioned more over the last week or two here in the UK that Putin is to blame for the increase in our heating costs.
I hope one day our western leaders will be seen for what they are but I doubt it! I'd imagine Boris will have made the trip to see his bestie Zelensky for a nice pay day before hes replaced by one of the other puppets. It really is sickening.
All the while here our MSM news channels bombard us daily with what's coming in the winter where millions will struggle to pay for heating or food. Loads to look forward too.
Is it a western financial collapse before Christmas, whom knows.
Scapegoating - classic move by a politician.

The pumping of Ukraine with weapons continues
2022-08-25

The United States will transfer 72 installations of NASAMS II anti-aircraft missile systems to Ukraine

A few hours ago, Washington announced that 6 NASAMS II systems will be transferred to Ukraine. One system includes 12 launchers, each of which is capable of firing six anti-aircraft guided missiles, which implies the transfer of 72 launchers to Kiev. It is noteworthy that together with the previously announced deliveries, Ukraine will be armed with 96 NATO air defense launchers, which allows Kiev to actually close a huge sector of airspace.

Initially, it was assumed that we are talking about only six launchers, however, sources explained that the transfer of 6 batteries is implied, since an incomplete system cannot function stably due to the peculiarities of radar stations. We are talking about the NASAMS II variant, which is capable of hitting targets at distances of about 60-80 kilometers.

It is noteworthy that according to some reports, NASAMS systems have already been tested on the territory of Ukraine. There are no official statements in this regard, however, indirectly this is evidenced by the increased number of launches of anti-aircraft missiles by the Armed Forces of Ukraine, although the complexes are still very vulnerable to high-speed targets, as evidenced, among other things, by the strikes inflicted the day before.

At the same time, the delivery process may take up to 1.5-2 years, which indicates that the installations may never reach Ukraine.
США передадут Украине 72 установки зенитно-ракетных комплексов NASAMS II

2022-08-25

The US will replace the AGM-88 missiles sent to Ukraine with long-range AGM-84
After the Ukrainian MiG-29 fighters were upgraded to use the AGM-88 HARM cruise anti-radar missiles, it became known that the United States is considering sending long-range AGM-84 Harpoon cruise missiles to Ukraine. The latter use an independent targeting system, and are capable of hitting land and sea targets at distances up to 260-280 kilometers.

At the moment, it is known that the possibility of transferring AGM-84 Harpoon cruise missiles to Ukraine is only being considered. Previously, Ukraine has already used such missiles, but to strike at sea targets, without the direct involvement of air carriers. In the event that the United States transfers these long-range aviation missiles to Ukraine, a new, rather serious threat will appear, including for Russian territories, especially from the Black Sea, since when launched, the AGM-84 Harpoon missile flies at a low altitude, thereby remaining invisible to air defense means.
Experts note that due to the supply of US weapons to Ukraine, there is an additional threat to Russia, which can be considered as aggressive actions on the part of Washington.
США заменят отправленные на Украину ракеты AGM-88, на дальнобойные AGM-84

2022-08-24

Turkey will send a new batch of Bayraktar TB2 drones to Ukraine.

We are talking about a batch of three unmanned aerial vehicles that Turkey decided to provide to Ukraine free of charge, despite the fact that sums were collected by European citizens for unmanned aerial vehicles.

At the moment, it is known that unmanned aerial vehicles have already been produced and prepared for transfer to those countries that organized a fundraiser for their purchase. This means that within the next 1-2 weeks, the drones will be transferred to Ukraine.

We are talking not only about unmanned aerial vehicles, but also about the appropriate weapons for them. At the same time, it remains unknown for the time being how many Bayraktar TB2 attack drones are currently in service with Ukraine. According to Ukrainian data, to date, the APU has 6 Bayraktar TB2 drones, which, taking into account the supply of three more drones to Ukraine, means that the APU will significantly expand its capabilities.

To date, UAVs are used exclusively to adjust artillery strikes, due to the existing danger of entering the zone of destruction of air defense means.
Турция объявила о поставках на Украину ещё одной партии беспилотников Bayraktar TB2

And here is the application of the "pumped"
2022-08-25

The APU simultaneously fired 18 Himars MLRS missiles.

After the transfer of additional missiles for the Himars MLRS to the Ukrainian military, the AFU again switched to mass strikes with these weapons. As it became known, about a day ago, Himars MLRS struck 18 strikes at once in just one salvo. This is one of the most massive attacks by the Ukrainian military since Ukraine received such weapons. The relevant video footage was taken by random eyewitnesses.

On the presented video frames, you can see the moment of striking the Himars MLRS. The video was shot not from the moment the strikes began, but towards the end, however, judging by the contrails from the missiles, at least 18 shells were fired in total, and judging by the stretched line of launches, at least four launchers took part in the strikes, however, in all likelihood, not all of them were used up ammunition.

Recently, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have inflicted relatively small strikes using these systems, firing 2-4 missiles, which was probably due to the successful destruction of Russian high-precision weapons depots with missiles for such MLRS, as previously reported. Nevertheless, about two weeks ago, another batch of such weapons arrived in Ukraine, in connection with which the number of attacks has increased significantly.
ВСУ ударили сразу 18 ракетами РСЗО Himars

Two highly unusual and shocking rumors can be heard in today's 14 minute Military Summary.
The series' creator does these usually dreary, tedious videos almost every day. Reporting military movements from the frontlines, which side took which villages and what village or forest might be next.
So to tell his audience such dramatic rumors is highly unusual. I never heard him telling these ever. He always sticks to the strategic situation on the front-lines, official summary from the Russian Defense Ministry, then from regular Russian sources, then he compares it with info from Ukrainian military (PR) sources and also he mentions what is the hearsay on telegram but other than that - troop movements, and losses and small territories taken and being fought over, sometimes mentioning the biggest news, like Ukronazies bombing nuclear plants - , he says nothing else.. But today he shocked his audience with two frightening war-stories.

Story 1.:

First is the rumor - from months ago - about a radicalized 'Slava Ukraine!'-young man from Lvov, who first went to the Lvov recruitment center to join the heroic fight against the evil Russkies. But he found there a long line of 2000 people and was told, to go away. Then he went to Kiev and there he found a 400 long line. Next day he got a call saying everything is okay, he can join the fight. He was sent to the UK for two weeks to train.

So with great expectations he arrived to the Donbass frontline, shown on the yellow area of below pic, more specifically the south-east corner. Bordering the faint red area, which represents the Russian-side of the front line, the Meat Grinder: marked by the red circle.
Ukraine. Military Summary And Analysis 24.08.2022.mp4_snapshot_07.28.805.jpg
Nothing was heard of him until today, when [the military summary creator tells the story]:
- My friend called me and told me the second part of this story. ([the soldier in this story is the step-brother of his friend]) He told me that this guy got into the hospital. There is something wrong with his back. Then he - the soldier guy - called my friend and he was begging him, asking him to move him out of this hell..

..And of course my friend tried to call his military contacts to try to solve this situation. He asked for favors to get his step-brother out of the meat grinder shown with the red circle on above pic (military situation on 24.08.2022). But everybody was told him, that for now its impossible!

- "If he got there, he won't be able to get away from there anyway!"

- As soon as my friend told his begging, wounded step-brother, that there is no way to escape, and anyway you'll return after from the hospital, to the front line..
.. the wounded young soldier then replied that:
- "For him, it is easier to take a gun and to blow his head. Because at least in this situation his parents will get the body! Because if the military command sends him back, he won't be able to return.. and nobody ever would be able to find his body."
(Russians are shooting them with such a barrage of napalm flame-thrower rockets that it has become a frequently accepted situation confirmed by many on the front that you can smell the wind blowing back the stench of burning flesh from the area of the fighting, after such a rocket carpet-bombardment..)

- · -- · -- · -- · -- · -- · -- · -- · -
- · -- ·

Story 2.:
(same
The Friend mentioned in the story calls the creator of this military summary video series again..)

- He told me that sometime before the 24th of February - the beginning of the SMO (Special Military Operation by Russia to denazify Ukraine) - before he left Ukraine and came to my house in Belarus as a refugee, only to go back to Ukraine.. ..so he told me that he has some friend in the military authority of Ukraine in a very nice position. Sometime in December 2021 this high ranking military officer calls The Friend and says to him:
- One day, I'm gonna call you using this number. If you see my call, you have a few hours to leave Ukraine!
Then around 11:00pm at night on the 23rd of February, 2022, this high ranking military contact calls The Friend..

- And after that my friend understood immediately that he needs to take his family and leave Ukraine and he did!

- Also today, my friend told me that today this high ranking military contact of his called him again:

- "This is my last call. Don't pick up the phone, don't respond to any calls after this one in the future! If you receive another call from this number - he told The Friend," ( on 24.08.2022, Wednesday) - that you have just 15 minutes to leave Kiev!

With this, the creator of this military summary video series finishes the story:
- .. and that was their conversation today. (24.08.2022).. I don't know, what the Russians are preparing. I don't know whats going to be next.. But tomorrow is the 25th of August. .. and according to our discussion, tomorrow is something going to happen. In the Russian parliament, if nothing changed.. so let's see! Let's see and let's wait!

Last edited:
'Another "batch" of money laundering.'

Biden announces biggest Ukraine arms package yet

24 Aug, 2022
Kiev will receive artillery, drones, and anti-aircraft weaponry to keep fighting “over the long term”

US President Joe Biden announced on Wednesday that the US will send an additional $2.98 billion worth of weapons to Kiev. In an announcement coinciding with Ukraine’s Independence Day, Biden said that the US envisions Kiev fighting for some time to come.

According to a White House statement, Ukraine will receive “air defense systems, artillery systems and munitions, counter-unmanned aerial systems, and radars to ensure it can continue to defend itself over the long term.”

On Tuesday, US officials told the Associated Press, Reuters and CBS that the package would include at least three different drone systems, such as the hand-launched Puma drone, the longer-range ScanEagle surveillance vehicle, as well as the UK-made Vampire drone, which has not previously been provided to Kiev.

Referencing Ukraine’s independence day, which celebrates its split from the Soviet Union in 1991, Biden said that “today is not only a celebration of the past, but a resounding affirmation that Ukraine proudly remains – and will remain – a sovereign and independent nation.” Given his vow to support the Ukrainian military “over the long term,” and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg’s declaration on Tuesday that the alliance would back Kiev “for as long as it takes,” Biden evidently plans for the conflict to be a long one.

However, several US media outlets reported on Tuesday that the contents of Wednesday’s arms package may not reach the battlefield for months or even years. Unnamed US officials told the Associated Press that Washington expects Ukrainian forces “to fight for years to come.”

Bankrolling the Ukrainian military has been a costly endeavor for the US. With the American economy wracked by inflation and rising energy costs, the Biden administration has thus far committed more than $54 billion in military and economic aid to Kiev since February.

Meanwhile in Ukraine, Russia continues to advance on Ukrainian positions in the south of the country and on the borders of the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk, where Kiev has spent the last eight years building a network of bunkers and fortifications. While Ukraine does not publish casualty figures, President Vladimir Zelensky said earlier this summer that 60 to 100 Ukrainian soldiers were being killed in Donbass on a daily basis, with another 500 injured.

that you have just 15 minutes to leave Kiev!
Heartbreaking stories, however, personal stories are all like that. However, with a 15-minute interval, they overreacted. It is not possible to leave this city in 15 minutes, especially if a significant number of citizens go. When I was in Kiev, the people of Kiev called Friday "the day of liberation of Kiev", by analogy with the liberation of the city from the Nazis. So it was a difficult and time-consuming event that took hours when a large number of citizens sought to escape from the city to nature, for the weekend. In the current situation, I think that traffic jams and congestion will be even stronger, unless of course most of the residents of the city fled in advance.

Here, as usual, the Ukrainians "cast a shadow on the fence"
Zelensky's brazen lies at the UN are exposed (PHOTO, VIDEO)
08/25/2022 - 16:04

Zelensky's brazen lies at the UN have been exposed: the echelon destroyed by the missile strike turned out to be a military one.

Yesterday Zelensky brazenly lied to the UN about a missile strike on a peaceful train in Chaplino.

At the same time, the footage shows that there is military equipment on the platforms — burning wagons were carrying military personnel.

Military observer Boris Rozhin in his author 's blog ColonelCassad commented on the released video footage:

"Video with the echelon of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which was destroyed yesterday by Iskander of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.

The main arrival fell on the wagons with personnel, but part of the platforms with replenishment vehicles, which did not fall into the epicenter of the explosion, survived.

It should be understood that the cars were packed with reservists, most of whom died instantly."
Наглая ложь Зеленского в ООН разоблачена (ФОТО, ВИДЕО)

2022-08-25

In the Dnipropetrovsk region "Iskander" destroyed 6 companies of reservists of the Armed
Forces of Ukraine "Iskander" struck a train with reservists of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

The Russian military, as a result of an operational strike, destroyed an echelon with another group of Ukrainian reservists. The strike was carried out on a military echelon at the Chaplino railway station in Dnipropetrovsk, while, in addition to eliminating a group of 200 reservists, about 10 units of military equipment were successfully destroyed.

"As a result of a direct hit of the Iskander missile on the military echelon at the Chaplino railway station in the Dnipropetrovsk region, more than 200 servicemen of the AFU reserve and ten units of military equipment were destroyed en route to the combat zone in the Donbas," the Russian Defense Ministry said during the next briefing.

It is noteworthy that the Ukrainian side tried to accuse the Russian military of hitting civilians, however, on video footage from the scene you can see that a train carrying out the transportation of military equipment really came under attack. At the same time, there are also passenger cars in the train, in which, in all likelihood, the reservists were.

The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine has not yet commented on the information about the losses among the servicemen, however, it is expected that satellite images from the site of the strike will provide a more objective picture of what happened.
В Днепропетровской области "Искандер" уничтожил 6 рот резервистов ВСУ

And this is just an opinion
Ukraine is a terrorist state that has broken from the European chain
25.08.2022 - 6:00

Every day that Russia conducts a special military operation on the territory of Ukraine, it becomes more and more obvious that the Kiev regime is doomed to defeat. The Ukrainian army is suffering huge losses, untrained reservists are thrown into battle, and career officers prefer to sit in the rear.

Modern Ukraine is a terrorist state that has broken loose from the chain of Western masters and has become an uncontrolled force that threatens not only the population of Russia and the Ukrainian people. Moreover, it began to threaten its American and European curators.

After all, in fact, the Euro—Atlantic political elites have become hostages of a situation where further support for the Kiev junta or rejection of it will ultimately lead to the same result - the loss of power and access to the money feeder.

Initially, the weapons supplied by NATO countries to the Ukrainian regime were to be used to strike military targets and targets of Russian troops. However, Zelensky and Co. decided to act in other ways, more familiar and suitable to their Nazi essence.

Realizing its inability to reverse the situation on the battlefield, the Kiev junta switched to the tactics of sabotage and terrorist attacks. Among them: deliberate strikes on civilian objects, shelling of border areas of Russia, damage to railway tracks, organization of terrorist attacks (blowing up Darya Dugina's car) and reprisals against civilians in the liberated territories, the use of prohibited weapons (anti-personnel mines, chemical poisons), strikes on the Zaporozhye NPP.

At first, they tried to hide their terrorist activities from the public. At the same time, the Armed Forces carried out their sabotage mainly in the territories liberated by the Russian army.

However, today the Ukrainian militants realized their impunity and decided to raise the stakes to the limit — they staged a bloody terror in the heart of Russia.

In turn, the European public is already beginning to realize the absurdity of the policy pursued by the EU. She is frankly perplexed: why should we, European taxpayers, support Ukraine when the hairs on our heads stand on end from the incoming bills for utilities and electricity?

In particular, representatives of the Polish party "Confederation" opposed the new allowances for Ukrainians announced by the head of the Office of the Prime Minister of Poland Michal Dvorchik. According to this initiative, Ukrainian women who "were in Russian captivity" should receive payments. Party members do not understand why Polish taxpayers should bear these costs and sponsor Ukraine at their own expense.

The authorities of Great Britain, Italy and Bulgaria have already paid for their irrepressible Russophobia and damage to the economy and living standards in their countries. Scholz and Macron are still holding out, but with the approach of winter and cold weather, their situation is also becoming more and more unenviable.

The military-political leadership of the EU countries is no longer able to get out of the current situation "clean", and Zelensky and his gang, realizing this, are not shy in choosing terrorist methods to preserve the relevance of the Ukrainian agenda in the eyes of the world community. The only thing that interests him is the continuous financing of the ukrovermacht headed by him.
Украина — сорвавшееся с европейской цепи государство-террорист

Душераздирающие истории, впрочем личные истории все такие. Однако с 15 минутным интервалом это они погорячились. Из этого города за 15 минут выехать не возможно, особенно если поедет значительное количество горожан. Когда я был в Киеве, то киевляне называли пятницу "днем освобождения Киева", по аналогии с освобождением города от фашистов. Настолько это было трудное и затратное по времени мероприятие, занимавшее часы, когда большое количество горожан стремилось вырваться из города на природу, на выходные. В текущей ситуации, думаю, что пробки и заторы будут еще сильнее, если конечно большая часть жителей города не разбежалась заранее.
Тут как обычно, хохлы "наводят тень на плетень"

Wow! A capable boy! I wonder if the step ladder is included in the Gepard kit? Now he has another entertainment besides stroking the turbines - climbing all sorts of interesting cars.

13:52 25.08.2022 (updated: 15:57 25.08.2022)

German Chancellor Scholz climbed on a stepladder to the Gepard ZSU at a meeting with the Ukrainian military

BERLIN, Aug 25 - RIA Novosti. German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, who on Thursday visited a military training ground in the federal state of Schleswig-Holstein, where Ukrainian troops are being trained on Gepard anti-aircraft self-propelled guns, climbed onto the ZSU with the help of a stepladder.
The Chancellor met with the military, and also examined the Gepard from the outside and from the inside - with the help of a ladder-ladder, he climbed onto the ZSU and descended through the hatch into the cabin. When descending from Gepard, Scholz did not use the ladder, which was still installed nearby, he descended to the ground on his own, using a little help from accompanying persons.
Why Berlin is sure that Europe is stronger than Russia
Scholz said that Germany will continue to "support" Ukrainian troops "with the help of our financial capabilities, as well as weapons that we can provide from Germany."
Further, the Chancellor repeated the upcoming transfer of Gepard anti-aircraft self-propelled guns, howitzers, and the Iris-T air defense system with a special radar to Kiev, which had already been repeatedly announced by the German government. The Iris-T air defense system will be delivered to Ukraine in the coming weeks, German Foreign Minister Annalena Berbock told reporters in Berlin earlier. According to Scholz, Germany has already supplied Ukraine with "a lot of highly effective heavy weapons."
The Russian Federation previously sent a note to NATO countries because of the supply of weapons to Ukraine. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov noted that any cargo that contains weapons for Ukraine will become a legitimate target for Russia. The Russian Foreign Ministry said that NATO countries were "playing with fire" by supplying weapons to Ukraine. The press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov noted that pumping Ukraine with weapons from the West does not contribute to the success of Russian-Ukrainian negotiations and will have a negative effect.
Шольц залез на ЗСУ Gepard во время встречи с украинскими военными

17:00 25.08.2022 (updated: 17:40 25.08.2022)
Spiegel: foreign mercenaries complained about abuses and lawlessness of the AFU command

MOSCOW, Aug 25 — RIA Novosti. Foreign mercenaries were very disappointed in the Ukrainian command due to abuse of power and lack of professionalism, the German magazine Spiegel writes.
They told the publication that the leadership of the Armed Forces of Ukraine sent them to certain death and forced them to rob shops in full view of civilians.
One of the mercenaries complained that Ukrainian commanders do not disdain to send foreign fighters to the front line without any training and reinforcement. In addition, they do not care about their evacuation from dangerous areas.
Some Ukrainian servicemen, according to the mercenaries, often exceed their official powers, enriching themselves through the arms trade or engaging in ordinary robbery. In addition, they often insult subordinates and threaten those who refuse to carry out illegal orders.
"The soldiers of my unit had to break into the mall to collect furniture, electronics and other valuables," the Canadian fighter said. He was supported by a mercenary from France, saying that he was ashamed to carry out the order of the Ukrainian command and take furniture and valuables out of stores in front of local residents.
That is why, the magazine writes, some mercenaries decided to abandon cooperation with the Ukrainian Armed Forces and leave Ukraine.
Since February 24, more than seven thousand mercenaries from more than 60 countries have arrived in Ukraine, according to the data of the Ministry of Defense for mid-July. At the same time, the Russian military identifies legionnaires at the stage of their preparation for entry.
The military department has repeatedly reminded that, in accordance with international humanitarian law, foreign mercenaries are not considered combatants and the best that awaits them in case of capture is a trial and maximum prison terms.
Spiegel: иностранных наемников разозлил беспредел Киева

Ух! Способный мальчик! Интересно, а стремянка входит в комплект Гепарда? Теперь у него еще одна развлекуха есть помимо поглаживания турбин- лазить по всяким интересным машинкам.

Well, this is interesting.

A prominent Russian figure, political scientist, analyst, statistician, economist, publicist, popular blogger Mikhail Leonidovich Khazin (a short bio in Eng here) in an interview with "Interpretation" host Ainis Petkus of August 16, presented his "hypothesis" that there is a close connection between the shelling of the Zaporizhzhya NPP and the searches of Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence.

The interview is in Russian with no Eng subtitles provided :(

but numerous Russian outlets published a summary of the interview. Here is one, in machine translation:

Economist Mikhail Khazin has suggested that there is a link between the shelling of the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant and the searches of former US President Donald Trump. In his opinion, US leader Joe Biden may be keeping a dangerous secret at the facility.

In Khazin's opinion, the shelling of the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant by the Ukrainian Armed Forces may be directly linked to the scandalous searches of Trump. The economist admitted that Biden, while he was vice president and supervising Ukraine under Barack Obama, could have negotiated with Ukraine and possibly Turkey to make it easier for them to obtain a nuclear bomb. This could have been done by supplying enriched uranium well above the norms to the storage facilities at the Zapadnaya nuclear power plant. Under Trump, the plan could have been covered up and related documents disappeared from the White House, which seriously alarmed Biden and forced him to arrange searches of his predecessor after the liberation of the nuclear power plant by Russia.

"Next, a special operation begins and the Russian army discovers containers sealed by Westinghouse in a storage facility in Zaporozhye, where highly enriched uranium is found. Note that the IAEA experts have already tried twice to go there, but the UN blocks the trip. Russia could certainly take this uranium, but then how can they prove that they did not make a false seal. And if the IAEA commission comes, there is no way out," said Khazin.

The Biden administration is very much afraid of revealing the truth about the storage facility at the Ukrainian nuclear power plant with Westinghouse containers, so it is blocking any visit by the IAEA experts and is trying to wipe the facility off the face of the earth with the hands of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. If this theory is confirmed, even his Democratic supporters won't save the US president from impeachment, the expert believes.

"Somewhere, Trump may have papers that were worthless when the information about this uranium was not made public, but which will become very precious when this information comes out. If it turns out that Biden violated the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty with his decision, even Democrats will vote for impeachment, because this is a thing that the American establishment is terrified of," Khazin said on the YouTube channel Interpretation.

The Russian Defence Ministry believes that the Ukrainian Armed Forces are trying to create an exclusion zone around the Zaporizhzhia NPP with the subsequent introduction of NATO peacekeepers and Western observers. The Kiev regime is exposing its own country and the whole of Europe to the risk of a nuclear catastrophe for this very purpose.

If our Russian speaking forumites feel like expanding that summary, please do!

Another, short version of the same in yesterday's interview by journalists of "Дайте сказать!" (Let us say) YT channel (also in Ru). 3 minutes, starting at 06:20

Slava Ukraini - behind the phrase

So, the EU is doing one of it's many things. In this case, printing a coin with the infamous phrase "Slava Ukraini". But where and what is that phrase, really ? Glory or Heil ?

IMAGE-2022-08-25-22-22-59.jpg

German "Det andere Blickwinkel" (The different perspective) has an article on that.

Glory, Honour or Hail - A Controversial Salute

The Ukrainian battle cry "Slava Ukraini" has been on everyone's lips since the Russian invasion - are pro-Russian channels wrongly putting it on the Nazi radar?

"Slava Ukraini!" - with this now world-famous Ukrainian battle cry, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz ended his video message congratulating the Eastern European country on its Independence Day on his Twitter account yesterday, while promising further German arms deliveries. "Slava Ukraini!" - has been on everyone's lips since the beginning of the Russian invasion. At least in the mouths of those who unconditionally support the country under attack, possibly ignoring the history of the escalation.

Close to a fascist regime

But what does "Slava Ukraini" mean? Various translations are circulating on the internet, which could hardly be more different and which, on the surface, seem to be mutually exclusive. In pro-Russian circles, the greeting that is commonly returned in Ukraine with "Herojam Slawa" is translated as "Hail Ukraine". "Herojam Slava" thus stands for "Hail to the heroes". The translation is meant to be reminiscent of the words spoken in Nazi Germany during the Hitler salute. Ukraine is thus brought close to a fascist regime.

Olaf_Scholz_press_conference-edited.jpg

Federal Chancellor Olaf Scholz congratulated Ukraine on its Independence Day by video message and concluded with the pathetic greeting "Slava Ukraini". The translation is disputed.

Western media, on the other hand, usually translate the battle cry unsuspiciously as "Glory to Ukraine - Glory to the heroes". According to the internet encyclopaedia Wikipedia, "Glory to Ukraine" or "Long live Ukraine" are also common translations. In fact, the translation "glory" probably comes closest to the Ukrainian meaning. Apart from the fact that Ukrainian nationalists prefer to greet with "Slava Ukraini", there is hardly anything left in the common Western interpretation that is reminiscent of the German National Socialists' "Sieg Heil".

The fight against Bolshevik Russia

A closer look, however, shows that the matter is not that simple. "Slava Ukraini" has its origins in the still young Ukrainian national movement. Taras Shevchenko (1814-1861), who is regarded as a Ukrainian national poet and whose works contributed to the formation of a national Ukrainian consciousness, is said to have been one of the first to use the call in a poem. In Ukraine's struggle against Russia, which had become Bolshevik, from 1917 onwards, partisans used the phrase as a greeting.

Even then, "Slava Ukraini" had a strong anti-Russian connotation. But there was no connection with German National Socialism, which was not even in its infancy at the time. This was to change at the latest in the early 1940s. At that time, the Organisation of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) adopted "Slava Ukraini" as its official greeting. The OUN was an underground nationalist movement whose members resisted Soviet rule over Ukraine until the 1950s. Critics consider it fascist.

Temporary collaboration with Nazi Germany

When the German Wehrmacht invaded the Soviet Union on 22 June 1941, many Ukrainians welcomed the invasion, expecting liberation from Bolshevism and support on the road to an independent Ukrainian state. The OUN collaborated with the Germans for a while, but turned its back on them when it became clear that the Nazis' wishes for independence were falling on deaf ears. From 1942 onwards, the Ukrainian nationalists fought both the German occupation forces and the Soviet Union.

If one takes a closer look at the time when the OUN and Nazi Germany temporarily stood side by side, one has to conclude that the translation "Heil der Ukraine" for "Slava Ukraini" is not as far-fetched as Western media and politicians would like it to be. A photo taken - probably in the summer of 1941 - in the western Ukrainian town of Shovkva near Lviv shows an archway of the local castle draped with several banners.

IMAGE-2022-08-25-22-23-49.jpg

The Nazi salute "Heil Hitler" and its Ukrainian equivalent on a banner on an archway of Shovkva Castle in western Ukraine. It also reads: "Long live the Ukrainian Independent State!

"Heil Hitler!", it reads - and below it what is obviously meant to be a Ukrainian version of the Nazi salute: "Slava Gitlerovi!". Next to it, also in the second row, but almost as large as the invocation of the brown "Führer", is emblazoned "Slava Banderi!" - a tribute to Stepan Bandera (1909-1959). The Galician-born leader of the military wing of the OUN, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), is still regarded by many of his compatriots as a hero of the resistance against Bolshevism and Russian domination.

Anti-Semitic riots and massacres

Historians, on the other hand, point to the anti-Jewish riots in which his UPA was involved and accuse it of massacring the Polish ethnic group in western Ukraine. Bandera had already been arrested by the Germans in July 1941 and interned in the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, where he enjoyed the special status of a prisoner of honour, similar to the former Austrian Chancellor Kurt Schuschnigg. After the end of the war, Bandera went into hiding in the West. In 1959, a KGB agent killed him in Munich, where he was living under a false name.

Of course, anyone viewing the photograph from Shovkva must do so with due consideration for the circumstances of the time. At least at that time, in the summer of 1941 - as the photo clearly proves - people obviously saw no problem at all in translating the Ukrainian "Slawa" as "Heil". "Slawa Ukraini" - so "Heil der Ukraine" after all?

Thomas Wolf

Translated with DeepL

Here are 3 minutes. Literally. By the way, to translate from Russian: in the settings, click Субтитры-перевести- select Английский from the list

Madam- Ukrainian servicemen regularly fired at the NPP, and since 5.08 the number of attacks on both the city of Energodar and the station itself has increased. Local authorities believe that the target of the attacks are, first of all, the nuclear waste storage facilities of the plant and the cooling system of the NPP is also under threat. What will happen if they succeed in achieving their goal?
Hazin- I can only assume that something is stored in this vault. Well, for example... This is a hypothesis. Let's imagine for a second that by the decision of Biden, as vice president, back in the year 15, enriched uranium was delivered to Ukraine in order to... well, or it was concentrated there from other nuclear power plants in Ukraine... in order to have a resource to make an atomic bomb for Ukraine and for Erdogan. The desire of Ukraine and Turkey to get an atomic bomb is very strong. There was already a hypothesis that such a bomb was in Gostomel and that is why there was an amphibious operation, but there was definitely a British trace, and here it is most likely purely American. This overlaps with Trump's famous searches. Why? Because most likely there were documents in which this cooperation was described. By themselves, these documents did not play a special role because they were intentions, but if they are combined with the enriched uranium or plutonium found, then this is, from the point of view of the US elite, a terrible thing. This is a direct violation of the non-proliferation Treaty and many other things, and Biden will not be forgiven for this. He will get impeached by his own right there. Because it's too much and for this reason, when Biden returned, they looked and these documents were not found. And they immediately had the idea that Trump had stolen them. But he stole them, but I repeat once again - it doesn't work without proof, and then our people were captured the power plant. The combination of these documents that Trump has and facts that is at the NPP... and that's why we want the IAEA to come there. To look and see these containers with all the seals of Westinghouse or someone else. So that everything would be clear. Therefore, they cannot be evacuated from there, because then, all this is clear, it will be the "machinations of the bloody regime", which cannot be trusted, and so on and so forth. That is, it should be treated as a kind of game. I have already said that I have a feeling that by the end of September, the beginning of October they are ready to give up. West. But in order for them to give up quickly, confidently and on favorable terms for us, they must be put in a situation in which they have nothing left. Therefore, such stories play a very important role.

Вот 3 минуты. Буквально. Кстати, чтобы перевести с русского: в настройках нажать Субтитры-перевести- из списка выбрать английский
Мадам- Украинские военнослужащие регулярно обстреливали ЗАЭС, а с 5.08 увеличилось число обстрелов и города Энергодар и самой станции. Местные власти считают, что целью обстрелов являются, прежде всего, хранилища ядерных отходов станции и также под угрозой система охлаждения АЭС. Что будет, если им удастся добиться своей цели?
Хазин- Я могу только предположить, что в этом хранилище что то хранится. Ну, например... Это гипотеза. Представим себе на секундочку, что решением Байдена, как вице-президента, еще году в 15, на Украину был доставлен обогащенный уран для того, чтобы... ну или он был там сконцентрирован из других АЭС украины... для того, чтобы был ресурс сделать атомную бомбу идля Украины и для Эрдогана. Желание Украины и Турции получить атомную бомбу очень сильное. Уже была гипотеза, что такая бомба была в Гостомеле и именно поэтому там была десантная операция, но там совершенно точно был британский след, а здесь скорее всего чисто американский. Это накладывается на знаменитые обыски у Трампа. Почему? Потому что скорее всего существовали документы, в которых это сотрудничество описывалось. Сами по себе эти документы особой роли не играли поскольку это были намерения, но если они сочетаются с найденным обогащенным ураном или плутонием, то это уже, с точки зрения элиты США, вещь страшная. Это прямое нарушение договора о нераспространении и много еще чего и это Байдену не простят. Он получит импичмент от своих же тут же. Потому что это перебор и по этой причине, когда Байден вернулся, они посмотрели и эти документы не нашли. И у них сразу появилась идея, что их Трамп спер. Но спереть то он их спер, но еще раз повторю- без доказательств не работает, а тут наши захватили ЗАЭС. Сочетание этих документов, которые у Трампа и фактуры, которая на ЗАЭС... иенно поэтому мы хотим, чтобы туда приехало МАГАТЭ. Чтобы посмотрели и увидели эти контейнеры со всеми печатями Вестингауз или еще кого то. Что бы было все понятно. Поэтому их нельзя оттуда эвакуировать, потому что дальше, все это понятно, это будут "происки кровавого режима", которому верить нельзя и так далее и тому подобное. То есть к этому надо относиться, как к некой игре. Вот я уже говорил, что у меня ощущение, что к концу сентября, началу октября они готовы сдаться. Запад. Но для того, чтобы они сдались быстро, уверенно и на выгодных для нас условиях, их надо поставить в ситуацию, при которой им больше ничего не остается. Поэтому такого рода истории играют очень важную роль.

Back
Top Bottom