Pyrroloquinoline quinone - for energy issues

“A cell replicating its DNA is like making a back-up copy of your hard drive,” suggests lead author Dr. Alexandre Orthwein. “You want the copy to be exactly like the original, and you don’t want any errors to creep in during the copying process.” Dr. Orthwein is completing a post-doctoral fellowship in the Durocher lab.

There are so many supplements to consider and Pyrroloquinoline quinone sounds promising along with the CoQ10 etc. I just saw this video by Jordan Peterson of all interesting people to be studying the subject of DNA. I wasn't sure where it might be posted but I think this is related to some of what is being looked at here.

There is not much human research on PQQ at the moment (that I know of, anyway). I have been scanning for a while, but most is either in vitro or animal studies. Nonetheless, theoretically, it should work, and I am very interesting in it.

For overall energy, the "master" 5 combination would probably look something like Sarah Myhill's recommendation for chronic fatigue:

Magnesium
D-Ribose
Coq10
L-carnitine
& PQQ

Back
Top Bottom