question about Cassiopean material :) (first timer)

X

xavi

Hi my name is Xavi... This is my first time posting, and im not sure if im doing it right. The interface is a bit confusing for me. im kind of new to computers... im happy to be directed in the right direction if im out of place...

Anyway, i love reading the C's material, but I cant for the life of me figure out what "STS" and "STO" stands for. What do those acronyms mean, and where can I read up on it... thanks so much...

STS = Service to Self
STO = Service to Others

Check out these links:
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=883&lsel=S
http://www.quantumfuture.net/qfs/qfs_jonah3.htm

xavi said:
Hi my name is Xavi... This is my first time posting, and im not sure if im doing it right. The interface is a bit confusing for me. im kind of new to computers... im happy to be directed in the right direction if im out of place...

Anyway, i love reading the C's material, but I cant for the life of me figure out what "STS" and "STO" stands for. What do those acronyms mean, and where can I read up on it... thanks so much...
Xavi, you might also want to go to this part of the Wave series. I excerpted a part of the link below
which describes STS and STO pretty well.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave11k.htm

That's the big question I am asked over and over again. Why? Why do the Cassiopaeans tell us that we live in a prison? Why do the Sufis teach that we are in a prison? Why did Gurdjeff, influenced by the Sufi teachings, or even older mystery schools, tell us that we are living in a prison? Why did Castaneda write about the prison of reality, whether or not Don Juan was even real or merely a literary device to convey something he had learned in the course of his studies? Why did the Gnostics teach that we are living in a prison, and then why did the Catholic Church institute the Inquisition to deal with this "Deadly Heresy?" And why is this Heresy received with the most heated umbrage by every promulgator of "Love and Light," whether from the Standard Religious mode or from the New Age/New Thought mode grafted onto the "Old Time Religion?"

And further, why does this prison seem to be designed to foil our every attempt to break free?

Why? What a monstrous thing to say about this wonderful, beautiful, God-created and divinely inspired world in which we live!

And, of course, the "Why?" goes much deeper than that. Not only do we wish to know Why in practical terms, we want to know Why in ontological terms. Even if we have a reasonable explanation for the practical "why," how do we explain our place in the Universe, and in the care of a Divine Being who loves us, if He allows such a condition to exist! Such a God must hate his children!

Well, let's just start by addressing the practical side of the issue because only then can we even hope to approach the ontological issues with any clarity. What the Cassiopaeans have said about our reality happens to be the explanation that fits the facts that can be observed and gleaned by anyone who is sufficiently motivated to begin to dig through the many fields of study suggested by the topics covered in these pages. But the fact that their remarks are repeatedly supported by research, observation and experience has given me no pleasure; only a desperate drive to find the solution, the way out; not only for myself, but for anyone who takes the time and effort to read what I am sharing, and to then do their own research and experimentation.

There have been many conjectures as to why ET has not revealed his face in a public and definitive way on Earth. It seems that ET has chosen to interact only with individuals and small groups in situations that are subject to denial at official levels.

If ET is so anxious to be accepted, why would this be so?

Why hasn't he landed on the White House lawn and emerged from his craft saying "Take me to your leader!" The fact that he has not, done so, that he has not interacted with anyone of sufficient power and importance (when clearly, he COULD) has led to a great deal of speculation. And, if he HAS interacted with anyone in the higher echelons of power, what is the reason for the maintenance of institutional silence about the presence of ET's on the planet?

No matter which way you look at it, warning bells go off all over the place. And, it is because such instinctive warnings DO exist that we are subjected to such massive blankenting of mind control efforts. And, in case the institutional mind control efforts don't work, there are added brainwashing elements coming forth daily in the form of channelled teachings and "Revealed Truths" extracted from standard religious teachings. All of these combine to talk us out of our instinctive knowledge that a great Cosmic shell game is going on, and we are the suckers being fattened up for the kill.

One of the "disinformation ploys" says that the reason the world governments "keep the lid on" the ET situation is because "human acceptance on a mass scale" might be taken as an "invitation" by ET to just move in and take over.

Q: (L) It says here in this Top Secret document penned by the so-called Nexus Seven: "The bottom line is, ARC has discovered that it is very possible that confirmation, validation and consensus scientific acceptance equals an open invitation to invasion. Think about it. Denial may be one of the most powerful measures we have at our disposal to prevent the overt acceptance of the reality of advanced alien presence into the consensus consciousness. Denial is a munition." They are saying that as long as the whole idea of alien presence "remains in the realm of the fantastic and kooky, the implausible and mentally ill" that it is a line of defense against aliens. They see this as just a little "guided free will" to protect consensus belief using "popular deployable psychological munitions of belief." They are saying that denial is a psychological weapon, a "deterrent of aliens into mainstream reality since the aliens seem to respect the stance of individual and group consciousness and acculturation free-will more than military might and power. Therefore, we can, by accepting alien presence and existence above board in enough mainstream public, unwittingly turn off the restrictions against overt contact the aliens are following. The overt invasion trigger is our general human acceptance." Could you comment on the idea that denial of the reality is protection? Is that, in fact, so?

A: No. Protection comes from awareness, not the other way around.

This, of course, leads to the line of thought that ET HAS interacted with individuals in power, and that either they are conspiring together, or that the human Consortium has taken a position of opposition to ET. This could be for one of two reasons: either ET is very evil, and the Consortium is an association of good guys just trying to protect us; or ET is good and the Consortium are the bad guys, seeking to control the whole world, and with plans to "fight ET" at some point in the future when ET gets tired of playing Cat and Mouse. On the other hand, the Consortium may be spoiling our big chance to join an "intergalactic community" because ET will just get tired altogether and go home, taking all their toys and technology, leaving us to wait for another chance for advancement.

The idea that ET is obeying "Free Will" choice of humanity in not stepping out from behind the curtain, whether this is due to their "goodness" or "evil," and the many variations of possibilities revolving around their relations with the Power echelons, is pretty much based on some of the explanations given by assorted channelled sources when their prophesied "Mass Landings" and "Rapturous Reunions" do not take place on schedule. The explanation goes along the line of "well, your governments did not roll out the red carpet and acknowledge us, so we, being sticklers for honoring Free Will, must regretfully decline to show ourselves, and that means that you poor, miserable humans have to continue to muddle along on your own without our munificent assistance."

This slick sidestepping of the big revelation, (after months and months of build-up to the "Mass landing" that is GUARANTEED to happen), is usually followed by instructions that the recipients of said information must lobby their representatives more in the coming days and months, in order to garner acceptance for ET's in the public sphere. Meanwhile, of course, all ET can really do is just keep talking to his or her favored prophet, giving sage and wonderful advice and insight and dire warnings of the awful things that are going to happen, and how much humanity is going to need ET to help them out of the mess they are in.

Meanwhile, abductions are explained in dozens of ways including the idea that some aliens are actually ourselves physically time traveling from the future and working with yet other helper aliens to effect modifications on their own past genetic line. In other words, some ET's are us coming back to remake a future that went wrong.

Some of these sources say that the military re-abduction of abductees soon after alien contacts is to try and discover the ET agenda or technological data which ET may have shared with the abductees. It is also claimed that some of these "military abductions" are by those humans who are working with the aliens, helping them to 'treat' their ancestors in terms of evolutionary adjustments.

As people began to notice that there was an awful LOT of abduction activity going on - far more than would be needed to just "sample" or "preserve" the genetics of Earth - another explanation about the phenomena was forthcoming. It was suggested that something truly terrible was in our future and that, if the aliens did not "fix some of us up," there would be no survivors of the coming catastrophe. This is just a variation on the "something went terribly wrong in the future and they are coming back to fix it" scenario.

Certain contactees say that their ET informants (or channelled info) have outlined the main reasons for abduction and that it is "for your good." They claim to be "upgrading" the genetics and even the soul energies. There are endless variations of these "positive explanations" for abduction, and it always includes, either implicitly or explicitly, the idea that the abductee has "given permission" for the activity at "another time and place" including the "higher self," the "future self," the "past self," or whatever.

One very popular source of the present time, Anna Hayes, writes:

The large amount of ET intervention with Earth that is now taking place is due to our planet's position within its present time cycle. Presently humans have little understanding of these processes and so could not possibly remove themselves from harm's way without the assistance of more advanced stellar races who do possess this knowledge. But the Guardians need humanity's assistance to accomplish this task in a way that would insure human survival during these changes. Abductions and ET contact with Guardian groups are carried out in order to educate and biologically prepare certain humans to assist in this forthcoming process. Humans selected to assist in this endeavor are those who possess specific genetic codes that allow for more flexibility of the biological structure. Not everyone has these codes, and those who do have a responsibility toward the planet and toward the populations who do not have the needed genetic imprint. What the code carriers do with this hidden genetic propensity will determine the overall outcome of the Doreadeshi for the remaining populations. [Hayes, 1998,from Contact Forum, volume 6, no. 1, Jan-Feb 1998]

Now, we see the agenda of the "man behind the curtain" who Anna Hayes designates as "The Wizard" and which is her analogy of the source of her information. Curious that she didn't notice that the Wizard, even when he did come out from behind the curtain, was still a Humbug - giving out fake hearts, phony degrees, and useless testimonials!

Yes, indeed... "Abductions and ET contact with Guardian groups are carried out in order to educate and biologically prepare certain humans to assist in this forthcoming process." Just another elaborate hoax to justify abductions and "helping those poor humans to evolve or survive."

There is no time left for squabbling over truth or fiction. Though it may require a large leap of faith for most humans to accept the truth of what the Guardians are saying, if that leap is not made and appropriate actions taken, humans will have no one but themselves to blame for the consequences of their choices. If Earth changes of severity do occur at the Doreadeshi, it will be due to the failure of the human populace in fulfilling its responsibility as the Guardian race of planet Earth. For those who make this leap of faith, Guardian education and assistance will be provided, either consciously or on a subconscious level and through dreams and intuitive guidance. [Hayes, 1998,from Contact Forum, volume 6, no. 1, Jan-Feb 1998]

This reminded me of a vacuum cleaner salesman who once came to my house and told me how sorry I would be if I didn't take advantage of this "great sale" RIGHT NOW because tomorrow, the chance would be gone!

But, haven't the Cassiopaeans said the they are Us in the Future? And haven't we speculated on the sending of messages back in time as being a possible source of true channelled material? What is the difference between that, and genetic "tweaking" of bodies by aliens abducting human beings who say they are doing it for "our good?"

Q: (LC) I feel like all of us here have been drawn together for a reason. We had a hell of a time getting here, every one of us, but we did, and I'm just wondering what is this all about? Why did all of us feel so drawn that we just HAD to be here?

A: You are not wondering so much as you are seeking confirmation. Every one here thinks on more than one level. This already puts everyone into a different category than the status quo. You all have quite well developed senses, a more difficult task is learning to trust the messages. Remember, you all have received negative programming at the third density level, which is designed to derail your higher psychic awareness. You by now know that this is false programming, but we realize that the subconscious centers are more difficult for you to overcome. Patience will pay off for you big time!!!

Q: (P) This is my feeling about the whole thing: us coming together, the energy created by each of us being in each other's presence is a key; it's unlocking something that we agreed to come together at this time, though it may not be apparent now, it's going to be. That's the way I have felt about this whole meeting we are having. (I) Yes. I HAD to come. No matter what. (P) Yes. (LC) I guess I was wanting confirmation of WHY I felt I HAD to come! (L) And they are telling us that "patience will pay off big time!" (A) What kind of programming do we all have? I know it's negative, but what kind in specific?

A: You receive programming daily from many sources, but the ultimate root is essentially the same.

Q: (I) Yes, TV, cell phone towers, all of that, I guess...

A: Childhood training, etc.

Q: (LC) Okay, another question, and this is a kind of selfish one I am thinking about...

A: Wait a minute, remember, your plane of existence is STS by its very nature and that is okay, because you're all where you are for a reason... Now LC, fire away and be just as selfish as you please, dear. [Laughter]

Q: (LC) Well, if that's the case! I want to ask about past life relations between us. I'm sure there is. Are there any specific past life connections between any of the women in this room?

A: Before we answer that, we wish to hear from you what you perceive a past life circumstance to be. How do you perceive the reincarnation process to be?

Q: (LC) I perceive it as you come back with people you choose to come back with, and that you choose people that you are karmically connected to. (I) I see it a little bit differently than that...

A: Aha! We have a variance!

Q: (I) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes, that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with because you have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.

A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example, one can incarnate on various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may actually reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that ...

A: Yes, we are!

Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.

A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life? Q: (P) Now, I just want to say that I think that we have all of us here traveled back in time to change the way things are now. We inserted ourselves into this time period to wake up and see what is really happening. This is 3rd density thinking, I know, but it is the only way I can describe it. We looked back on the way things happened, the way the world is now, and we have come back to change things. We have come from the future, to wake up now, because we didn't wake up before. (C) Maybe that's our "past life/future life" connection here? (P) Right, we all agreed to insert ourselves in this time line.... (L) So, we ARE from the future... (P) Because the world is going in this direction, and SOMETHING had to be done. That's what I see.

A: Yes. That is close to being totally correct!

Q: (P) The C's say that they are US in the future. So, we, being THEM in the future, some of who they are in the future, have come back as us, to do what we are doing, to undo what is happening on Earth...

A: Close, but more complex than that. It would be difficult for you to completely understand at this point, but let us just say that you are close.

Q: (P) I think we are creating a possibility that would not have existed if we had NOT come together here.

A: Yes, but that is generally true in most similar circumstances. The question is the degree to which there is significance.

Q: (I) How significant a possibility are we creating here now?

A: That is for you to see.

Q: (I) So, we don't know. We sense something very important about changing the universe. (L) I think that it is also up to us, individually and as a group, to choose how we respond to the upcoming events. The saying "many are called, few are chosen" should be rephrased to say "Many are called, but few choose to answer the call." (P) Everyone is called! (L) Yes. But so many succumb to the attacks, can't overcome the blocks and barriers, and choose to continue to view life in mundane, surface terms. When push comes to shove, how many really DO answer. It is a very subtle thing to read the signs and "see the unseen" in the morass of conflicting signals that the 3rd density reality sends to block our vision. (P) Yes. Animals have an abundance of young in order that some will survive. I think there is an abundance of us so that some WILL wake up. The odds are against it, so there HAS to be an abundance of us that have come back for this reason. (L) Getting back to the programming, I had a call from BV who thinks that the UFO phenomenon, the alien abduction phenomenon, and the many and varied other things we talk about and study and discuss, are a product of super advanced technological, human controlled mind-programming projects using the technology of Puharich and Tesla. Yes, it is supposed to be so advanced that they can not only read minds and can control minds, but that it is, in the end, merely human engineered programming. Is he, even in part, correct?

A: Well, there are elements of the phenomenon which may be connected to human, 3rd density STS engineering, but by and large, this is not the case.

Q: (L) He also said that the area we are living is the center of a particular programming experiment, something like Nazi/Black magick cultists or something like that.

A: Better not to get too carried away. Remember, the root of all "negative" energies directed at 3rd density STS subjects, coming from 4th density, is essentially the same. Suggest a review of the transcripts relating to the situation in Nazi Germany for better understanding here. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?
A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.

Q: (L) So, that is why they are abducting, programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," or "chosen abductees" could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?

A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

Q: Okay, last session you brought up the subject of Frequency Resonance Vibration. You suggested that there are certain STS forces who are developing or creating or managing physical bodies that they are trying to increase the frequency in so that they will have bodies that are wired so that they can manifest directly into 3rd density, since not being able to hold the frequency in 3rd density seems to be the real barrier that prevents an all-out invasion from 4th density... the fact that we are in 3rd density and they are in 4th. Now, I assumed that the same function could be true for STO individuals. It seems that many individuals who have come into this time period from the future, coming back into the past via the incarnational cycle so as not to violate free will, have carefully selected bodies with particular DNA, which they are, little by little, activating so that there 4th density selves, or higher, can manifest in this reality. Is it possible for those energies to manifest into such bodies which have been awakened or tuned in 3rd density?

A: STO tends to do the process within the natural flow of things. STS seeks to alter creation processes to fit their ends.

Q: This Top Secret document talks about many abductions being "ourselves from the future" who have come back to the past, or what is for us, the present, to abduct their own bodies to make genetic adjustments so that they can advance and not make the mistakes they made in another timeline. Is that, in fact, part of the scenario?

A: Very close to the truth!

Q: Can you abduct yourself in an STO manner and help yourself in this way? Can that be STO?

A: It is not, because that is not STO.

Q: So, when that is happening, and if it is happening, it is occurring in the STS parameter?

A: Yes.

Q: How do the STO manage?

A: They do not concern themselves with such things.

Q: Well, if the STS guys are genetically tweaking themselves to have some kind of different outcome for some reason that we do not perceive, don't you think there should be a balancing action on the STO side of some sort?

A: You are thinking in STS terms. But that is natural, since human 3rd density is STS.

Q: You say they don't concern themselves with that. What do STO individuals coming back from the future into the past concern themselves with?

A: Answering calls for assistance with knowledge.

Q: What do these STS individuals coming back into the past hope to do by genetically tweaking their ancestors? What happened that they want to have happen differently?

A: Infinite number of possible answers to that question.

Q: So, they are coming from all different timelines with all different kinds

Hi, I am also new and this is also my first "post" except for my introduction. To answer your question, if you will go to the Sott.net site at the top you will see a menu you can find the glossary there. It is easy to navigate and will give you many definitions and helpful terms. I will tell you that STO is service to others and STS is service to self. I hope this was helpful :)!

Back
Top Bottom