Question for editors

Ruth

The Living Force
I was wondering why you now have 2 places dealing with the 9/11 Conspiracy: This forum and the Pentagon Strike forum. Wouldn't it be best to just have it in the one place, so as you don't have to 'watch over' 2 places instead of one? If you simplify something then that can often make it easier to spot something interesting, when it turns up. Just curious.

Hello All, looks like I just found my answer:

"We're moving! And no dodgy moving companies were involved. It's been a short and sweet existence but we've been assimilated by our much bigger sister forum over at Signs of the Times. So, take yourself over there and sign yourself up. A big thanks to everyone who contributed posts to the PS forum, we look forward to seeing you over at SOTT!"

Cool.

Hello people, a technical question - when i was making a "refresh course" of the transcrits, in the mirror session and in other places there were messasges about parts of conversations such as this : "[Tape ends. New tape starts. You can listen to the tape in mp3 format. The file is
almost 4MB.] ". When I click on them Mozilla says that there`s some kind of a mistake and that there`s not such website. Are you able to upload them if you still have them?

Back
Top Bottom