Question for Laura- Bringers of the dawn

M

Marie

Hi everybody, this question is for Laura, because I assume she'd be the only one who could answer it. I think I have been able to "pick out" a lot of the distortion in "bringers of the dawn", but there is one claim that they make, that I have no way of researching and that could be very consequential.

Basically, the book states that women are able to not have children simply by deciding not to! If this is true, then it should be shouted on rooftops. Thanks.

For people who wish to read it, here's a link to the text - but be warned, you'll have to pick out a LOT of "you create your own reality".

http://web.archive.org/web/20030724082055/http://www.universe-people.com/bringers.htm

I remember a passage on the book called Holographic Universe where there is a reference on some tribe where the girls don't get pregnant until they are married. But these girls are sexually active before marriage. Perhaps you can find the reference on the foot note if you came accross this book. I don't have the book anymore.

When my parents got married, my father wanted a child off the bat, and my mother wanted to wait. Still, they were very active for three months and still she did not get pregnant. She told me it was an act of stubborn will. She had her reasons for not wanting a child at the time, was clear on those reasons and had a conversation with her body until she felt it was in agreement. She told me its the same feeling you get when your body needs certain nutrients and guides you to certain foods, only this time in the sense of the body speaking out its agreement.

The problem was that she was living with my fathers extended family at the time, who were doubting my father's manhood. My maternal grandmother also did not want an independent bride, and they all ganged up on my mother with a lot of psychological pressure till her will broke down. She said she kept it up for three months, but in the end felt so isolated and rejected that she gave in, although consciously she still tried to make it an act of will.

It goes without saying "don't try this at home" unless you really feel connected to your body and how it communicates through sense and feeling.

EsoQuest said:
It goes without saying "don't try this at home" unless you really feel connected to your body and how it communicates through sense and feeling.
Exactly.

I remember a passage on the book called Holographic Universe where there is a reference on some tribe where the girls don't get pregnant until they are married. But these girls are sexually active before marriage
Though I have read 'Holographic Universe' at some point, I do not recollect this
reference directly. I do however remember having heard that in the Polonesian
Culture(I think it was Hawaiin), females are/were expected to have had intimate sexual relations with around 7 partners 'prior' to marriage.

RuSTO said:
Though I have read 'Holographic Universe' at some point, I do not recollect this
reference directly. I do however remember having heard that in the Polonesian
Culture(I think it was Hawaiin), females are/were expected to have had intimate sexual relations with around 7 partners 'prior' to marriage.
Perhaps you're right, I'm not 100% sure

Ya know, that's exactly what I did. I've never used birth control and that's how I got pregnant ... I'm really small framed and my daughter was 8lbs 7ozs. I was 26 when she was born and my bones had set. She DID birth herself after 14 hours of reshaping her head! (conehead) I said, (shouted) "I'M NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN".... And the universe heard me too, cause I've still never used birth control. I know, I read that in her book years later and thought "I know that" ;)

Cyre2067 said:
Sex with girls is sooo last century....
Sex at all is sooo last century :D But try to tell this to your partner, even if he/she is acquainted with the C's material. ROTFL

Back
Top Bottom