Question for Oxajil re 11c The Wave...

bedower

Jedi Master
Hi, Oxajil,

Thanks for the link you gave concerning Laura's introduction to Reiki in the Wave here . It was most coincidental, because one of the health spas just opened up offers Reiki, and I thought I'd like to give it a try. But I remembered that Laura had written about there being different Reiki practitioners, and that some of them were following what was, in effect, not true Reiki. So I needed to ask first, in case they practiced the wrong 'type' (?) Laura did give the name of the authentic Reiki teacher, but I had forgotten it. This meant I would have to search most of the Cass site for this reference. So a big thank you for magically handing me the link. :flowers: (Not that I believe in coincidences in any way, shape or form, oh dear me no, not at all. I should think not!)

Anyway, my question is really a problem, because when I went into the link, I discovered that the page was not fully downloaded. This means that a huge chunk of that chapter is missing from my screen, and I wondered if you would mind copy/pasting it for me? The last part on my screen is:

'Hi,Laura, ...I am a friend of [Candy]. She had told me about the Cassiopaeans and that you and she had sorted these

and the page ends there. Many thanks if you can do this for me. :)

Dear bedower,

Here is a thread that might interest you:

- Recommended Reiki Master

Perhaps it might also be beneficial if you'd have read the parts before, but I guess it's okay.

Here is the piece that you are missing:

Hi Laura,
...I am a friend of [Candy]. She had told me about the Cassiopaeans and that you and she started these transmissions a while back. If that is you, she wanted to get in contact with you again.

The history of the coming of the Cassiopaeans is pretty well known and witnessed by a variety of people. I have written to some extent about the many people who came and went from the early experimental sessions, but who did not have the patience or inclination to stay with it. Candy was one of several dozen occasional participants. I find it curious that she is telling her current associates that she and I "started" these transmissions! As the record will show, Candy was present for only two of the actual early Cassiopaean sessions, though she was present at approximately 4 other sessions prior to the Cassiopaean contact.

Nevertheless, there is the "tweaking" of my reality by the Control System in that Candy is apparently telling her friends that she was more or less "instrumental."

But, what is even more disturbing is the fact that Candy (through an "agent," mind you) attempts contact after almost 6 years, at the exact time that the file ABOUT HER is lost. Not only that, but I was exactly in the process of mulling over the question of whether or not she was an innocent dupe of the very "dark" groups that I encountered through her, or if she was, in fact, knowledgeable and willingly a participant.

The problem here is that I LIKE her! I liked her from the first instant I met her. She is charming and friendly and vivacious and funny beyond anything. Seeing the things I saw in the series of events I was writing about was very hard.

But, further and deeper: what kind of serpentine Control System can be aware of a person's thoughts, intent and actions in the way that would be required to "arrange" such a synchronicity?

At this point I was thinking that it would be nice if she wanted to get in touch because she had given up her associations with those folks who are, as it appears to me, part and parcel of the manifestation of the Predator's mind, the Lizzie faction, if you want to call it that. It would be nice...

So I called Terry and Jan to share with them this bizarre little series of events. They are both as familiar as we are with the ways the energies in the environment become chaotic and even destructive when a significant change is "in the air." Terry advised me to be very careful and have nothing at all to do with Candy; didn't I learn my lesson before? Weren't there enough "signs" detected in the former interactions which saved my buns from the fire that I didn't need to get burned again?

I agreed that he was right. But again, I really LIKE Candy! It hurt me a lot to realize that she was just being friendly and trying to get close so that she could be a "conduit of attack," so to speak. Maybe it would be different now?

Nope, Terry said. Not a chance!

But, I wondered. So, we did I Ching on this one. What is the deal with Candy?

Hexagram 39: OBSTRUCTION
Above: the abysmal water
Below: Keeping still, Mountain
The hexagram pictures a dangerous abyss lying before us and a steep, inacessible mountain rising behind us. We are surrounded by obstacles. But the mountain, whose attribute is keeping still, provides a hint as to how we can extricate ourselves. In the face of danger without, we must keep still within. It is by turning inward that our attention is directed to overcoming obstacles. Obstruction is not a lasting condition.

Six in the fourth place: going leads to obstruction. Coming brings about unity. Be wary of becoming entangled in conflicts and lawsuits, for they could create much trouble. If you continue to be diligent at work, you are likely to be promoted. If yo are in school, you can expect to receive recognition and then a good job.

Well, a mountain "keeping still" in this case, is to not be moved from my "position" which is to continue to work to expose this Control System. But, obviously, I am going to have to write it very carefully so as to avoid being entangled in conflicts and, perhaps, even lawsuits, though I think the latter very unlikely.

In the case of my comments on the Ra material and now, in my work on exposing the Control System, we find exactly what Dr. Vallee suggested might happen:
There are ways to gain access to the reference level of every control system. Even a child, if smart or daring enough, can climb on a chair, change the dial of a thermostat, and elicit a response.

It seems apparent to me that something IS going on here. In learning about these things, I suffered much on my own. In telling about them, there seems to be an attempt to repeat the "spankings." But, I am familiar with that response, and hopefully, I will be able to proceed with awareness. I've gotten this far, so let me get on with the story now.

But, while I am getting it finished and formatted, it would be a very good idea for the reader to be familar with one thing (link below) that is going to play a rather interesting part in the story I am going to tell you. (If this link suddenly is "unavailable," let me know. I have the file.) It is important, and we will be talking about it in several ways.

If you have more problems with the following parts, you can tell me. :)

Hi, Oxagil,

Many thanks for your efforts in the copy/paste. I'm really obliged to you. A whole chunk of the article was missing; not just two or three lines! Unbelievable! :O

Thanks also for that unexpected link to the 'Reiki Master' thread; I'd never have found that on my own! Kudos :D After reading that thread, and following the link to the aetw.org, and then going back to the original thread to re-read the Reiki posts, I realise that Reiki wasn't what I thought it was - laying on of hands, rather like aromatherapy - but something much more complex and interactive than either of those things. But I did get the information I was after (Usui), so I think I might go to this spa and see what's what. It might come to nothing - not the right lineage - but at least I'll be going armed with some essential information, and a lot sooner than I thought, thanks to you.

Oxajil, you've saved me a ton of time searching. How would you like to be my permanent Link Master?

(Just kidding! The mods would kill me if I didn't do my own research! :scared: )

:flowers:

bedower said:
(Just kidding! The mods would kill me if I didn't do my own research! )

Oh, you have no idea. As High Priest Imhotep says, death is only the beginning! :evil:

The posts above gave me a good laugh. It was maybe 3 weeks after you, bedower, posted that I read it, I never knew you replied back and when I read them I wanted to reply back... but somehow I didn't.

And... I could become your permanent Link Master if you ask the questions in the right way ;):D

:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom