Question on Orion STS

Eboard10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Quoting the C's transmissions on Orion STS:

September 24, 1995
Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?
A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.
Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the
other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic
combinations were used for human
beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike
"Nordics?"
A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already
available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

Concerning the Orion 6D STS's ability to manifest on 3D, are they actually able to keep a physical presence for an entire lifetime or do they just appear temporarily?
If they are able to do so, is their incarnation process generational/genetical? The reason why I'm asking this is because of the question asked to the C's (see bold parts). From my understanding of the text, though I might very likely be wrong, the Orion STS could initially only manifest themselves as Nordics and when the Nordics (Aryans?) mixed with the genetical pool available on Earth (Neanderthal) they could then appear under all other human types forms.

Also, what about the 4D STO?

September 24, 1995
A: Find a "Nordic." They are on Earth posing as humans.
Q: (T) They are 4th density. I thought they...
A: Yes.
Q: (T) I thought that 4th density couldn't hold the frequency that long
and that is why the Lizards have so much trouble. (J) They're STS.
A: Not STO!
Q: (T) Very good, JR hit it as they said it. The STS can't stay, only
the STO.
Q: (T) So, we need to find a Nordic, do we know one?
A: Have seen them at meetings and such.
Q: (L) What kind of meetings. (J) MUFON meetings?
A: MUFON.
Q: (T) I guess that means we are infiltrated over there. (L) Was there
one at last weeks meeting?
A: ?? Discover, remember these are among your protectors and
Laura and F**** know what level one attack is like, TR, JR and SV
are perilously close to finding out!
Q: (T) And we are working hard to not get attacked. We have a
Nordic coming to our meetings? (J) Did we meet one today? (L)
They gave a question mark to that one. What about this big
conference in May?
A: Discover.
Q: (L) Well, should we wear something special like a red scarf so
they can find us in the crowd? (T) Wait, wait...
A: Not needed at all, just be open and aware!!

[If you feel like moving it to "Questions to the C's", please do so.]

Another quote from the transmissions which relates to the above post:

March 7, 1995
Q: (L) Well, okay. Who were the Elohim of the Bible?
A: Transdefinitive.
Q: (L) What does that mean? Transcends definition?
A: And variable entities.
Q: (L) Were the Elohim 'good guys?'
A: First manifestation was human, then non-human.
Q: (L) Are they light beings as some people say?
A: Vague.
Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from human to
non-human?
A: Pact or covenant.
Q: (L) They made a pact or covenant with each other?
A: No, with 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are
STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?
A: Rosteem now manifests as Rosicrucians.
Q: (L) What is their purpose?
A: As yet unrevealable to you.

I'm not sure what the C's mean by the Elohim being non-human and are they still 3D or do they have access to 4D? They also mention the 4D STS who manifest themselves as Rosicrucians. I wonder what rosicrucian group are they referring to, though I don't think they are talking about one of the "open" orders.

Hello to all friends of this forum!

I would like to tell notice about the These: HSS= Nordic+Neanderthals ......
How many of us, HSS are belong to this subjects of this These? We all living now on the earth, or our ancestory, the first being of the HSS-species?

Do we have any genettical-evidences to confirm this These?

On the area of the Asia Minor were some Groups of the HSS and Neandertals - they were living yust a fiew kilometers disstanced many 10 000 years. The archeologists know the artifacts, that the Neandertals were using the tools of the HSS, they had to coppy our cultural-forms etc .... Semms they had some kind of relations&comunications. That means a lot.

I think ..... something is here in the These missing.... i think the ancestory HSS DNS was not so poor, so "empty" ..... i think here in the These is missing something more important - the fact of the Universal Cosmic DNS-hierarhy (from 1-st denz. to the 7-th denz.)

What is called the goal of this DNS-Hierarhy? Do we know them? Do we know the "Programming-codes + evolution-logic" of this DNS-Hierarhy?

Regards! Stay in light!

D.

Hi Dreammer --

Can I ask you to clarify the terms HSS and DNS? I assume that the first refers to "homo sapiens sapiens", but I am not sure about the second.

Hi Eboard10 --

Eboard10 said:
Concerning the Orion 6D STS's ability to manifest on 3D, are they actually able to keep a physical presence for an entire lifetime or do they just appear temporarily?

I think that you might have conflated a couple of ideas there -- where did you get the idea that 6D STS can manifest in 3D?

Eboard10 said:

Can you be more specific?

Eboard10 said:
I'm not sure what the C's mean by the Elohim being non-human and are they still 3D or do they have access to 4D? They also mention the 4D STS who manifest themselves as Rosicrucians. I wonder what rosicrucian group are they referring to, though I don't think they are talking about one of the "open" orders.

Have you had a chance to read The Secret History of the World yet? Although it may not fully answer your questions, Laura discusses this topic at one point in connection with Hermes Trismegistus. It might be a good jumping off point.

Ha to all!

I am sory, yes you quess it: HSS homo sapiens sapiens and the DNS= our genettic matterial, genettic code - i didn't found the translation in my dictionary on english, i am sory. DNK? The neandertals are HSN.

Best regards and stay in light!

D.

Shijing said:
Hi Eboard10 --

Eboard10 said:

I think that you might have conflated a couple of ideas there -- where did you get the idea that 6D STS can manifest in 3D?

Hi Shijing,

Yes, I assumed that if the Lizzies (4D STS) have the ability to manifest in 3D, although only temporarily, then the Orion STS should be able to as well. However, I do wonder whether the higher the density one "resides in", the harder it is to manifest in a lower one, at least for what concerns the STS realm.

Shijing said:
Eboard10 said:

Can you be more specific?

I wanted to ask the same questions as I've done above regarding the abilities of 4D STO to manifest in 3D. I know the questions are very vague but I don't have enough information to be more specific.

Shijing said:
Eboard10 said:

Have you had a chance to read The Secret History of the World yet? Although it may not fully answer your questions, Laura discusses this topic at one point in connection with Hermes Trismegistus. It might be a good jumping off point.

Actually, I just bought the book so I'll start reading it as soon as I'm done with High Strangeness.

Eboard10 said:
Hi Shijing,

Yes, I assumed that if the Lizzies (4D STS) have the ability to manifest in 3D, although only temporarily, then the Orion STS should be able to as well.

I think you might be using faulty logic on this one. Just because 4D can manifest (For a short time) in 3D does not mean that 6D can, or would even want to or need to. I think it is very difficult to grasp the realities of higher densities for those of us currently in 3D - which is why we stress again and again that our lessons here are simple and karmic understandings - here - in 3D. From what I understand, a 6D entity would have absolutely no reason to manifest in 3D - they are beyond any level of physicality (at least to my current understanding).

Eboard10 said:
Quoting the C's transmissions on Orion STS:

September 24, 1995
A: Find a "Nordic." They are on Earth posing as humans.
Q: (T) They are 4th density. I thought they...
Q: (T) I thought that 4th density couldn't hold the frequency that long
and that is why the Lizards have so much trouble. (J) They're STS.
A: Not STO!
Q: (T) Very good, JR hit it as they said it. The STS can't stay, only
the STO.
Q: (T) So, we need to find a Nordic, do we know one?
A: Have seen them at meetings and such.
Q: (L) What kind of meetings. (J) MUFON meetings?
A: MUFON.
Q: (T) I guess that means we are infiltrated over there. (L) Was there
one at last weeks meeting?
A: ?? Discover, remember these are among your protectors and
Laura and F**** know what level one attack is like, TR, JR and SV
are perilously close to finding out!
Q: (T) And we are working hard to not get attacked. We have a
Nordic coming to our meetings? (J) Did we meet one today? (L)
They gave a question mark to that one. What about this big
conference in May?
A: Discover.
Q: (L) Well, should we wear something special like a red scarf so
they can find us in the crowd? (T) Wait, wait...
A: Not needed at all, just be open and aware!!

So after all these years, as that 4D STO being been identified ? Just wondering what its like to met one. :huh:

Omega said:
So after all these years, as that 4D STO being been identified ? Just wondering what its like to met one. :huh:

Awsome I think, lot to ask, to hear. But not just some human, some dog humanoid or cat, that is not a lizard, gray or human, there should exist some. A big fantasy by porpuse, the thing is that it has to be some STO. But how to knoe that he is a real one? :scared:

Knowledge protects.

Back
Top Bottom