Question on Thoughts

TheSpoon

Jedi
I was reading Chapter 8 of High Strangeness and came across a transcript that traced back to Session 950723:

Q: (L) At what level of density do these thought centers have their
primary focus?

A: Thought centers do not have primary focus in any level of density.
This is precisely the point. You are not completely familiar with the
reality of what thoughts are. We have spoken to you on many levels
and have detailed many areas involving density level, but thoughts are
quite a different thing because they pass through all density levels at once.
Now, let us ask you this. Do you not now see how that would be possible?

Q: (L) Yes. But what I am trying to do is identify these conflicting
thought centers. If two thought centers, or more, conflict, then my
idea would be that they are in opposition.

A: Correct.

That session has quite a different "feel" to the others. Frank was doing "Direct Channeling" and the entity contacted gave their name as "Toren" which doesn't fit with the names that the C's usually give.

The subject of "thoughts" connected up with something Laura had said previously in Chapter 2 (page 43 of the PDF):

After my regular meditation exercises, I would sit up in bed,
surrounded by piles of books and notebooks, reading and writing notes
on what I read. As I did so, I would often stop and think about
questions that occurred to me as I read. The instant these questions
were framed in my mind, thoughts would simply pour into my head so
fast that I was mentally leaping and jumping just to follow them. These
thoughts always and only came in response to questions that I would
pose mentally about whatever I was considering at the moment in my
studies.

This internal question and answer form is something that I've been following recently - I think of it as verbal form of intuition. Something I found interesting is that the answer "feels like" it appears instantaneously as a complete reply, and then there's a rather laborious process as that answer gets translated into words and "read out". I've noticed occasions were one word doesn't seem to be an exact translation and I receive two words overlapping each other.

This idea of instantaneous answers came up again for me last week when reading the Scientology book - Dianetics. Hubbard says that "The Clear" (which I would consider to be someone who'd removed all their programs, bodily stored emotional trauma and/or spirit attachments... basically whatever it is and whatever you call it, they've sorted out their "stuff") doesn't think "in words" and can thus think way way faster than the average human. I've also been reading about (and work of) Joseph Sadony who's use of intuition appears to follow the question and answer form.

Also interesting is when I'm refused an answer - I get the mental impression of someone smiling as if to say "you'll have to work that one out on your own I'm afraid". Usually that comes up in difficult relationship situations where I've asked "what should I do?".

So to get to my question...firstly, given what was going on in that session, is it "safe" to take it as a working hypothesis that "thoughts pass through all density levels at once"?

And if so, can they be said to have a point of origin?

What we experience as thought in 3rd Density; can anything be said about what form that would take in any other density?

Is it the case that some thoughts we generate (think) for ourselves, and some are just "received"? Or is giving ownership to thoughts just an invalid concept altogether?

This ties in with some general existential issues I'm having: where does "I" stop and everything else start? Or is Neo-Advaita correct to say that there is "no-self"? Was hoping there'd be a definition of "self" or "me" in the Cassiopedia, unfortunately not.

Any pointers?

Back
Top Bottom