Question

What does it mean to "run frequency"; or, "running frequency"? I hear that phrase used often, but I'm still not sure exactly what it means. I did a Google search, but nothing satisfactory turned up.

My thanks to this forum for being such an amazing resource for information, instruction, inspiration, self-awareness and a million other things.

Elizabeth said:
What does it mean to "run frequency"; or, "running frequency"?

Can you give an example or two of how the phrase was used and what the overall subject being discussed was?

I am not sure just exactly what you are asking as it is rather vague. But you can look at the Cassiopaedia and there are two things dealing with "frequency". One is Frequency Fence and the other is Frequency Resonance Vibration.

Maybe you could read through these two things and see if they answer your question.

The Cassiopedia and the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary are great tools in helping us to understand the terminology that is used here. And it is much more rewarding to find these answers out ourselves. :)

I've not heard of the term "running frequency".

But in doing exercises designed to connect one's energy to the Earth's energy (grounding) and also Reiki, I have referred and heard it referred to as "running energy".

Thanks everyone for your effort to help. It's true, my question was rather vague, but in spite of that you were willing to help. Next time I come across the phrase "running frequency,"
I'll take note of the context and see what I can discover. (Lauranimal, the phrase "running energy is probably related, so thanks for sharing your comment.)

Blessings to all.

Back
Top Bottom