Questions about The Final Book of Daniel

• Thread starter seekingObjectivity
  • Start date
S

seekingObjectivity

A few months ago as I was reading material from www(dot)gnosticteachings.org to investigate whether or not there existed a True reality in relation to the content and/or substance of dreams, I slowly became aware of these thoughts that seemed to come out of nowhere that was divided both from the attention I was directing to read various concepts and the "personal" contemplation of those thoughts. After having become aware of these "other" thoughts I began to experiment with these "other" thoughts in order to elucidate what was being said as I was having a hard time understanding what exactly was being "said." I soon realized that these "other" thoughts appeared to be making comments regarding the various "conclusions" I was making via contemplation. These "other" thoughts would either agree or disagree and attempt to explain why (though it was hard to understand everything as "my" thoughts would sometimes interfere). Well, on this particular day as I was reading the writings of Samael Aun Weor he began to talk about Daniel and his ability to accurately interpret the message/meaning in dreams. It was at this point that I felt like I was urged to search the internet relating to Daniel. I soon came across the website: hXXp://finalbookofdaniel.com/ and in it a person by the name of Daniel Eli claims to be the same Daniel of the bible and that he is back as phrophesied at "the end of days" as an angel of awakening. As I read his book, he talks about his experiences leading to his "discovery"/"awakening" of this "purpose" and describes many anomolous weather events that he was partially responsible for having made it happen. He also claims that he is connected to all who visit his site and/or read his book. He said he is able to feel their emotions (positive or negative) and see the people sitting at their computer. He explained that his knowing of such information is akin to the internet and that we are all connected and that whoever prays in his name without any doubt (true faith) he will reliably be there for him/her. Though this may have been naive (or not at all) I prayed to him that night. As I was going to sleep my whole body began to intensely vibrate. It started at the base of my spine and began making its way towards my head as it radiated out to both my upper and lower limbs. Upon reaching my head I felt like it was going to explode as there seemed to be a building up of intense pressure from within. Having reached from what I perveived to be the top of my head I heard three notes of increasing pitch sort of like Do Re Mi followed by an "explosion of vibratory static" that seemed to shower throughout my body that I perceived as an intense tingling sensation.

Has anyone heard of this book, Daniel Eli or have any comments on what may have occurred to me that night?

I have not read the book you mention, but wanted to make a comment on what you said.

What you believe becomes real [for you], our minds are very powerful. So if you begin to believe what you have read, your mind picks up where you left off and begins to implement your inner desire. This may have caused your body to react because your power of belief may have had a gap that you are desperately needing to fill and you allowed the info to seep in and take control.

Do you really believe this person who claims to be a reincarnation is not STS? I would say anyone who claimed such a thing is promoting a self service fund based on making themselves shine over others.

Here is some info from the C's found here.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/angels_prayer_cassiopaeans.htm

C's said:
[...] All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.
Q: (L) It's fun for who to see how much we can access?
A: All. Challenges are fun. Where do you think the limit of your mind is?
Q: (L) Where?
A: We asked you.
Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no limit.
A: If there is no limit, then what is the difference between your own mind and everything else?
Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no difference if all is ultimately one.
A: Right. And when two things each have absolutely no limits, they are precisely the same thing.

Yes I believe that this person may be STS but, unfortunately, all of this happened prior to reading the Cassiopaean Experiment etc. I was curious if anyone else may have had any similar experiences.

hmmm...the sufis have a saying which goes thusly: "he is a channel for the River, but he does not drink from it."
It seems as if information is available to those who can benefit from it. You obviously had an energetic experience. Thank the Author of creation...seems like prayers belong to Deity alone. If you pray to another being, that is tecnically termed idolatry, another good term for contracts with the 'devil', or maybe you're just being lunch ;-). Hmmm. Another 'shaman' I knew said "worship Creator, employ everyone else." Probably very good advice in times like these.

On another note, it's amazing how few reincarnation stories are about being the scullery maid...

Back
Top Bottom