Questions about translating of the session 22 july 2012

OrangeScorpion

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
Session Date: July 22nd 2012

(...)

Q: (E___) Is there any way at this point, in addition to researching and mostly following directions, to increase my receivership capability? And perceiving reality as it really is?

A: Doing things that need doing with full attention.

What would the Spanish translation of "Receivership capability" in the context of C's sessions?

Online translators translate it as our judicial capacity, ability to bankruptcy ... It seems that the C's speak of "Receivership capability" in the sense of receiving higher influences.

------------------------------------

¿Cual sería la traducción en español de “Receivership capability” en el contexto de las sesiones de los Casiopeos?

Los traductores en Internet traducen esto como nuestra capacidad judicial, capacidad de quiebra… Parece que los Casiopeos hablan de “Receivership capability” en el sentido de recibir influencias superiores.

Having talked about it with a native speaker, she thinks "capacidad receptiva" sounds better. She also suggested "capacidad receptora" when I used the analogy of a radio "receiving signals" but she said"receptiva" sounds better in this case. :)

Hi Orange,

As I see it, and reading the context of both, question and answer, its "Capacidad Receptiva" or "Capacidad de recepcion".

I assume, from the question, that "E" wants to know what else/more can he/she do to see reality as it is and is *asking* the C's to tell him/her what else can he/she do besides searching and following directions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola Orange,

Por lo que veo, y leyendo el contexto de ambas, pregunta y respuesta, es "Capacidad Receptiva" o "Capacidad de Reflexión"

Asumo, por la pregunta que "E" hace, quiere saber que mas/o que otra cosa puede El/Ella hacer para ver la realidad tal como es y le está preguntando a los C's que le responda que mas puede hacer aparte de investigar y seguir instrucciones.

Thank you both for your answers. ;) :)

Well, there is another fragment of the session that I'm not convinced of had translated correctly, but for me it makes sense ... If someone else wants to contribute their knowledge of English is welcome.

Muchas gracias a los dos. ;) :)

Bueno, hay otro fragmento de la sesión que no estoy muy convencido de haber traducido correctamente, aunque para mi tiene sentido… Si alguien más quiere aportar sus conocimientos del inglés, es bienvenido.

A: You should remember what we told you years ago about "chemtrails" in relation to MIC activity, that it was fully known that the real enemy was "out there" not "over there." Don't discard what Clube said about this matter so easily. You should be aware that there are swarms of missiles ready and waiting to be launched at the order of the military sky watchers so as to mask what is going on. In this case and even others there was both: A comet explosion followed by a missile launch to keep the masses calm. Can't have the PTB looking like they are angering "the gods", ya know!!!

R: Ustedes deben recordar lo que les dijimos hace años sobre los "chemtrails" en relación con la actividad del CMI (Complejo Militar Industrial), y era que se sabía perfectamente que el verdadero enemigo estaba "allí fuera" no “aquí dentro”. No descarten lo que con tanta facilidad dijo Clube acerca de este asunto. Ustedes deben ser conscientes de que hay un enjambre de misiles listos y en espera de ser lanzados a la orden de los observadores del cielo militares con el fin de ocultar lo que está pasando. En este caso, e incluso en otros, fueron las dos cosas a la vez: La explosión de un cometa, seguido por el lanzamiento de un misil para mantener a las masas en calma. “Los que controlan el poder” no son capaces de ver que ellos están enojando a "los Dioses", ya sabes!

OrangeScorpion said:
Can't have the PTB looking like they are angering "the gods", ya know!!!

“Los que controlan el poder” no son capaces de ver que ellos están enojando a "los Dioses", ya sabes!

This would be more like "Quienes controlan el poder no quieren dar la impresión de que están enojando a los Dioses." "Can't have" here is translated as "No es aceptable/no quieren/no quieren quedar al descubierto, etc. "

My 2 cents.

Ailén thanks once again! ;)

And finally (I promise) there is a response of the C's unfathomable to me. This is the best thing that has come out:

Gracias Ailén una vez más! ;)

Y finalmente (lo prometo) hay una respuesta de los C’s indescifrable para mi. Esto es lo mejor que me ha salido:

Q: (L) So water coming up, gas coming out, we've got land sinking in, overhead cometary explosions... (Ailen) Earthquakes, volcanoes... (Belibaste) Crazy weather. (L) Oh, what about these kids that were killed in two separate incidents, one in Missouri and one in Tennessee, on the same day by an unknown source of electricity in the water?

A: Oh! Gosh! Did we forget to mention electric charge enhancing man made sources or even acting without guides?

Q: (L) Así que agua que sube, gas que sale, tenemos hundimientos de tierra, explosiones cometarias sobre nuestras cabezas... (Ailen) Terremotos, volcanes... (Belibaste) tiempo loco. (L) Oh, ¿Qué pasa con estos niños que murieron en dos incidentes separados en el mismo día, uno en Missouri y uno en Tennessee, por una fuente desconocida de electricidad en el agua?

R: ¡Oh! ¡Dios mío! ¿No nos olvidamos de mencionar al hombre encargado de mejorar la carga eléctrica haciendo fuentes (¿de energía?) o incluso actuando sin guías?

thanks again to all.

Ustedes deben ser conscientes de que hay un enjambre de misiles listos y en espera de ser lanzados a la orden de los observadores del cielo militares con el fin de ocultar lo que está pasando.

I think the word militares should go after the word observadores and not after the word cielo because it is about observadores militares and not cielo militares. It is not the sky we are talking about but about observadores.

I don't know if you understand what I mean. My English is so bad sometimes. :)

It is the OBSERVADORES that are MILITARES and not the SKY.

Edit: A new sentence.

OrangeScorpion said:
A: Oh! Gosh! Did we forget to mention electric charge enhancing man made sources or even acting without guides?

Q: (L) Así que agua que sube, gas que sale, tenemos hundimientos de tierra, explosiones cometarias sobre nuestras cabezas... (Ailen) Terremotos, volcanes... (Belibaste) tiempo loco. (L) Oh, ¿Qué pasa con estos niños que murieron en dos incidentes separados en el mismo día, uno en Missouri y uno en Tennessee, por una fuente desconocida de electricidad en el agua?

R: ¡Oh! ¡Dios mío! ¿No nos olvidamos de mencionar al hombre encargado de mejorar la carga eléctrica haciendo fuentes (¿de energía?) o incluso actuando sin guías?

thanks again to all.

R: ¡Oh! ¡Dios mío! ¿Se nos olvidó mencionar las cargas eléctricas que aumentan fuentes hechas por el hombre e incluso actuando sin guías?

The meaning implied in your translation suggests a single man, working on" improving the charge and making sources of energy," whilst the main subject of the sentence is "Electrical charges" that increase the charge of manmade sources and also (electrical charges) acting without guides.
I hope that makes sense.

El significado que tiene la traducción original es de un sólo hombre que está" trabajando para mejorar la carga y crear fuentes de energía." El sujeto principal de la frase no es el hombre sino las cargas eléctricas las cuales están aumentando las cargas de fuentes creadas por el hombre y (las cargas) actuando de forma independiente (sin guías).
Espero que tenga sentido.

Back
Top Bottom