questions

pescado

Padawan Learner
having an engaging discussion and someone i never met before mentioned this guy in passing, Amitakh Stanford, checked out some related websites. i dont think the guy is very credible.. but was wondering if anyone knew any background info on who this guy is.

plus was wondering what laura thinks of Genevieve DuBois and her research, alchemical revival, etc.

also i was curious if you're still communicating with the c's and if so.. are the transcripts available somewhere on the website, book, etc.. and i've missed it. there is really so much content on the website and i'm so busy most of the time i really havent had the time to sift through even a small percentage of it.

i've been looking to get a copy of fulcanelli's 'mystery of the cathedrals' but havent found one yet.. and i know you specifically have dealt with auch cathedral. what do u feel is the real message behind auch cathedral?

Hi there,

Sometime ago, I managed to download the following files in PDF format from Noble Realms website:

1)Boris Mouravieff - Gnosis Books I, II and III
2)Fulcanelli - Le Mystere de Cathedrales(english)
3)Fundamentals of Zen Meditation
4)Gurdjieff - Life Is Only Real then when I AM
4)Gurdjieff - The Herald of Coming Good
5)Gurdjieff - The Struggle of the Magicians
6)Ouspensky - Tertium Organum
7)Ouspensky - The Symbolism of the Tarot
8)Manly P. Hall - The Secret Teachings of All Ages
9)Mark Hedsel - The Zelator (in MS Word format converted from a html document)

I would be glad to upload these files to the files section at the Yahoo Cass Chat, but I do not have upload privileges. I could email them to anyone who wants them.

I also converted the Glossary section into MS Word format. All links(where possible) are within the document which means that you don't need to be log on to the Internet. I did this because at one stage, I did not have access to the net regularly, so I keep this file on my harddrive and had access to it without going on to the Internet.

Best regards.

you can email me @ freejazz1_@hotmail.com or pescadoenazul@gmail.com

i'd love to check out gnosis and mystery of..

Hi all,

2 people wrote to me to ask about sending them the above mentioned files but for some reason, I couldn't sent it through via email. Everytime I tried, I got an error message from Gmail server saying something like "Unable to connect to server, please try again later". I also tried emailing using the office computer which has a faster Internet connection but same results. Perhaps the reason could be that the file sizes are fairly large (smallest being about 1MB and the largest about 37MB). Is there a way I could upload it to the Cass Chat site, so that members can download them if they need it?

Regards.

Vulcan59 said:
Is there a way I could upload it to the Cass Chat site, so that members can download them if they need it?

Regards.
Even if there is a way, the first thing thing to look at is whether the files you want to upload have copyrights and if so, what kind of copyrights. Uploading copyrighted files to a freely accessible discussion group may be against the terms of service.

Hi Ark,

Thanks for pointing this out. Copyright issue just didn't occur to me at all. So I had a look and most of them are copies from books except "Fundamentals Of Zen Meditation" which clearly states at the front that it is free for distribution. So uploading for most of those files, is definitely out of the question. I'll will try other means to sent those files again.

Hi Vulcan,
I'm not familiar with the way that gmail works, but MOST email servers will reject files bigger than 5 or 10 megs.

Don

Hi Don,

I had problems even with files of 1MB size, although on one of my attempts, a 6MB file went through. So I am really not sure.

You might want to check out this thread. Manly Hall's "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" and Ouspensky's "Symbolism of the Tarot" and "Tertium Organum" are free for reading.

Vulcan wrote:
I had problems even with files of 1MB size, although on one of my attempts, a 6MB file went through. So I am really not sure.
Saving files in TXT format instead of .pdf or .doc format and subsequent compressing as .tar or .zip helps a lot! It may reduce file size to several dozen KB (or hundreds kb if there is a lot to read). This would permit to put War & Peace in one <1Mb file. If text contains tables and BW images - saving in .bmp may be helpful. For color images - saving them as separate jpg files and compressing might be helpful.

Vulcan 59, do you still have these? I cannot track any ebooks down anywhere. all the links for my searches have been deleted.

Yep, still kept all the files on my hard drive and I have burnt a copy on a CD-Rom as a back up. After all the problems trying to upload files I just gave up and offered to burn them on a disc and mail them to however wanted it but I didn't receive any request since then.

I would like one cd if possible, can I write you on your email an we will agree how to compensate you for the postage

Heh, don't worry about postage and other cost. I am willing to burn the CD's and distribute them to anyone from this forum who wants it. However, this morning, I got an email from a member of this forum who gave me a web address where anyone can log in and download all those files. And here is another thing the member stated;

Member said:
BTW - the files section was made private because of copyright issues, so if you want to pass the access details around make sure it's only via PM or email. That way it can stay up longer.
So just sent me an email and I'll pass you the details. And if you still have problems, I will sent you a copy of those files on a disc. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom