Questions

<off topic>Thanks Palinurus for advice & demonstration. Didn't know about this feature of Opera.</off topic>

Well, I know to work with me (Recapitulation), it is very important to read some books about psychology. The difficultly is, the most books to be recommended are written in english.

For example:

1) Trapped in The Mirror by Elan Golomb

2) Unholy Hungers by Barbara Hort

3) The Myth of Sanity by Martha Stout

4) The Narcissistic Family by Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman and Robert M. Pressman

So I look for books there are readable in germam. Are there which, which equal English?

Nun, ich weiß, dass die Arbeit an einem selbst sehr wichtig ist. Leider sind alle empfohlen Bücher diesbezüglich nur in englischer Sprache.

Jetzt suche ich Bücher, die auch in deutscher Sprache empfehlenswert sind.

Hat da jemand Vorschläge??

Schau mal hier, nofretete1969:

Empfohlene Bücher der QFS in deutscher Sprache

Dort sind sämtliche empfohlene Bücher aufgelistet und diejenigen hervorgehoben, die auch in deutscher Sprache verfügbar sind. Es sind gar nicht mal so wenig (etwa die Hälfte). Trotzdem würde ich dir nicht empfehlen, die englischen Bücher auszulassen, da sie wichtige Konzepte vermitteln, die dir bei weiterem Studium nützlich sein werden. Wenn du erstmal beginnst englische Bücher zu lesen, wirst du merken, dass du immer weniger Wörter nachschlagen musst.

Hallo Stranger,

ich kenne die List der empfohlen Bücher. Mein Problem ist, dass ich englische Bücher nicht lesen kann, da ich zu wenig verstehe.

Manche in deutsch habe ich ja.

Mir geht es aber ausschließlich im die "Arbeit" an mir selber, auch genannt Rekapitulation.

Ich möchte an mir arbeiten, mich und meine Programme erkennen.

Hier läuft so viel maschinelles bei mir ab, dass ich große Sorge habe. Alte psychologische Dinge brechen immer wieder hervor und machen mir das Leben so schwer. :-[

I moved the remainder of this thread to the Diet and Health section. Please remember that the German section of the forum is for questions on understanding English - not for full discussions.

anart said:
I moved the remainder of this thread to the Diet and Health section. Please remember that the German section of the forum is for questions on understanding English - not for full discussions.

Okay thanks. Only what I'm wondering, if someone is totally unsure about writing in English and uses partly German and English (words and phrases) it is still for the rest of the forum? Sometimes I have the feeling, that this part of the forum may feel safer for foreign members who are starting to write in English, but this is just my feeling and the reason I didn't recommend discussing it in another topic.

Legolas said:
anart said:

Okay thanks. Only what I'm wondering, if someone is totally unsure about writing in English and uses partly German and English (words and phrases) it is still for the rest of the forum? Sometimes I have the feeling, that this part of the forum may feel safer for foreign members who are starting to write in English, but this is just my feeling and the reason I didn't recommend discussing it in another topic.

Yes, it's still for the rest of the forum. The point is to encourage interaction in English - plus - the vast, vast majority of the forum never even looks at the German section, so the whole idea of networking is lost. There is a reason, Legolas, we have defined the use of these sections from the beginning.

Hallo,
ich wollte fragen, wann oder ob das Buch "High Strangeness" http://en.pilulerouge.com/high-strangeness/ auf deutsch erscheinen wird?

I would ask, when or whether the book "High Strangeness" will come out in german?

Alchemie said:
Hallo,
ich wollte fragen, wann oder ob das Buch "High Strangeness" http://en.pilulerouge.com/high-strangeness/ auf deutsch erscheinen wird?

I would ask, when or whether the book "High Strangeness" will come out in german?

Hallo Alchemie, bis jetzt gibt es noch keinen Plan dafür. Es sind bis jetzt nur die ersten Kapitel übersetzt worden.

http://de.cassiopaea.org/category/buecher/fremdartigkeit/

Und wenn du magst, kannst du dich auch dem Forum vorstellen in der Newbies-Section. und noch herzlich willkomen :welcome:

Hello Alchemie, so far there are no plans translating this book, but you can find the first chapters online.

And if you like you could introduce yourself in the newbies section. And by the way :welcome:

Ist das hier denn ein genereller Frage-Thread? Und zwar wollte ich wissen, ob es sich denn lohnt, den folgenden Film auch auf deutsch zu übersetzen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Ss-HIhixw

Ich arbeite momentan an deutschen Untertiteln dazu, weil mein Vater, der bisher immer über solche Themen gelacht hat, auf einmal ein großes Interesse dazu zeigt. Ich bin durch diesen Film auch letzendlich zur "Welle" und in dieses Forum gekommen.
Ist jemand an den deutschen Untertiteln interessiert?

----

Hello, I wanted to know if you can post general questions here too? I wanted to know if it would be of use to translate the following film into german:

I am working on german subtitles for that, since my father who always laughed about such topics in the past now has a sudden serious interest in them. I have come to "the Wave" and this forum through this film in the first place.
Is someone on here interested in german subtitles?

crystalicdream said:
Ist das hier denn ein genereller Frage-Thread? Und zwar wollte ich wissen, ob es sich denn lohnt, den folgenden Film auch auf deutsch zu übersetzen:

Ich arbeite momentan an deutschen Untertiteln dazu, weil mein Vater, der bisher immer über solche Themen gelacht hat, auf einmal ein großes Interesse dazu zeigt. Ich bin durch diesen Film auch letzendlich zur "Welle" und in dieses Forum gekommen.
Ist jemand an den deutschen Untertiteln interessiert?

----

Hello, I wanted to know if you can post general questions here too? I wanted to know if it would be of use to translate the following film into german:

I am working on german subtitles for that, since my father who always laughed about such topics in the past now has a sudden serious interest in them. I have come to "the Wave" and this forum through this film in the first place.
Is someone on here interested in german subtitles?

Ja das ist eine super Idee!
Dieses tolle Video sollte auch dem deutsche Publikum zugängig gemacht werden!
Gib uns/mir einfach bescheid wenn du fertig bist und ich werde die Untertitel dann den beiden Schöpfern dieses Videos weiter geben...

Yes that is a great idea!
This great video should also be available for the german people!
Just let us/me know when you are done and I will give the subtitles to the creators of that Video...

Gut, dann werde ich es so bald wie möglich fertig machen. Es wäre auch schön, wenn jemand es auf Fehler hin lesen könnte, weil es vor allem mein erstes Mal ist, dass ich versucht habe etwas von Englisch auf Deutsch zu übersetzen.
Ich bin momentan ungefähr bei der Hälfte des Films angekommen, es kann also nicht mehr lange dauern.

--

Good, I will finish the subtitles as soon as possible. It would also be good if someone could proof-read that, especially since it is my first that I officially tried to translate something from Englisch into German.
At the moment, I finished half of the film, so it won't take long until completion.

Back
Top Bottom