Racial Economic Warfare?

SoCurious

Jedi Master
I've been wondering for a while if there was an actual economic agenda designed to bring Greece to its knees, then the thought struck me that the PIIGS countries (Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain, Ireland excepted) are all Latin type people. It's almost as if there's a deliberate divide between the northern Europeans, the Teutonic/Arayan type (being colder, logical) and the southern Europeans (being warmer, emotional, which would include the Irish).

If so, hidden agendas go deeper than I suspected.

I've been wondering for a while if there was an actual economic agenda designed to bring Greece to its knees, then the thought struck me that the PIIGS countries (Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain, Ireland excepted) are all Latin type people. It's almost as if there's a deliberate divide between the northern Europeans, the Teutonic/Arayan type (being colder, logical) and the southern Europeans (being warmer, emotional, which would include the Irish).

to a certain degree that might be the case - it seems though that the war is between psychopaths and their allies vs souled humanity. And even that is IMHO another step towards the ultimate objective of the overlords of entropy: the harvest of souls.

The economic sphere is, but one line in the greater battle that is the war of the psychopaths & their followers to dominate us first then to dominate each other. Have you read "The Nine Stages of American Autogenocide"? If not i highly recommend it, because it provides a different perspective which illuminates further the reality of the situation we face.

For what is worth it, Spain is going to ban "soon" the cash payments between companies. A measure to fight the huge number of money going on non-reported to the goverment, but this is just another "hit" towards a more controlled society. Soon, cash payments will be banned everywhere, and with the blink of a keyboard stroke, you can lose virtually all and not even being able to buy a piece of bread, as long as you do not conform with what the system tells you to conform.

Back
Top Bottom