Racing pigeons vanishing

dredger

The Living Force
Hi,

Found this information on a french blog, but news comes from UK. This is scary, on 9000 pigeons, 5000 did not return !
Links :
and the original blog where i read it : Angleterre : des milliers de pigeons voyageurs ont mystérieusement disparu en pleine course

My first reflex to explain this was "5G ?", but ... so much and so brutal ?
This is sad :(

Yes, the news came out on a few geophysical channels in the last week already. Everything points to the same type of geomagnetic evolution that also throws off whales' pathfinding. Suspicious0bservers mentioned it nearly on the same day, in a video that was also quoted in the Ice Age thread:

Thanks for this interesting post, @dredger this reminds me during WW2 pigeons, were used to send messages.This was a popular pastime during the war years pre WW1 and.WW2. In the UK, the so called upper classes looked upon this as something only the plebs, had interest in, they were called Pigeon Fanciers. This was extremely popular pastime, in the UK at that period in time.

It was considered a popular pastime, for the so called working classes, called pigeon fanciers, training them as homing birds. Many could travel hundreds of miles. I believe they had their own timing clock They could clock the time of how long it took one bird to fly to a specific location and back again. It was competitive, with prizes

This has a history going back for millennia, the use of birds as messengers. The environmental changes at this time would make an impact, I think their brains are tuned to the earths magnetic field. And of course, we have the technological world, so nothing in nature can compare.

Back
Top Bottom