Ram Dass - Something to consider !!

H

Holyegrail

All the world is a stage & all we men and women are players. Ram Dass asked the question, then where is the audience? No doubt Shakespeare sure has some of the best quotes in history ever penned. For me, the audience are the gods, viewing our life like some morbid documentary in the Theatre of the afterlife. Ram Dass believed that psychotropics were kin to his deep understanding and humility he discovered through meditation and mind expanding sessions early on in life with Timothy Leary. When we live our life as if we were being recorded and watched just like Jim Carey in The Truman Show, we can get a little anxious. There is a deliberate act we must all undertake in order to experience this life to its fullest. we must open up our communication between us and our family. It started here and it ends there. My job if you like, is repairing the damage we have inflicted on our sapian cousins (Aboriginal Indiginous to Australia) through inviting the spirits to flow through me. Biame the ancestrial being who was here during the creation period is returning through each and every one of us. Believe in family (astrology), believe in Ram Dass, believe in Gurdjieff, believe in Collingwood, believe in me, as we all hold hands in the dance macabre.

Back
Top Bottom