Mass Shootings

I found this article on Twitter:
Texas school officials had been monitoring students' social media prior to the deadly shooting in Uvalde Tuesday, it has been revealed - but still failed to pick up on concerning posts from the teenage gunman in the days leading up to the tragedy.

As an 18th birthday present to himself earlier this month, now-deceased suspect Salvador Ramos bought two AR-style rifles and paraded them on social media - including in ominous messages sent hours before the killing started.

The teen's photo-op also saw him share an image to his since-scrubbed Instagram account, of him cradling the magazine of a rifle on his lap.

The ensuing massacre - the deadliest at a US elementary school since the infamous 2012 Sandy Hook shooting - left 19 students aged under 11 and two adults at Uvalde Elementary dead. Ramos also reportedly shot his 66-year-old grandmother before embarking on the killing spree.

Now, Uvalde School officials say they had been monitoring its students' social media pages using an advanced AI-based service called Social Sentinel, designed to recognize signals of potential harm found in digital conversations.

The district revealed Monday it had been using the platform 'to monitor all social media with a connection to Uvalde as a measure to identify any possible threats that might be made against students and or staff within the school district.'

According to its creators, the service - powered by advanced linguistics technology - scans and analyzes digital content to pick out and flag potential safety and security risks, as well as mental health and social and emotional concerns.

The software scans selected digital content - in this case, thousands of students' social media accounts - and identifies language that fit those criteria.

What is Social Sentinel? The media tracking service that failed to spot Texas shooter's gun posts on Instagram​

Social Sentinel is a linguistics technology service used by the Uvalde School District that tracks users' social media activity, flagging it if it finds the content to be concerning.
The company primarily analyzes profiles of students, and seek 'to improve school violence prevention and awareness' with the tech, which is used by districts across the country.

According to its creators, the service - powered by advanced linguistics technology - scans and analyzes digital content to pick out and flag potential safety and security risks, as well as mental health and social and emotional concerns.
The software scans selected digital content - in this case, thousands of students' social media accounts - and identifies language that fit those criteria.
The powerful tech is designed to then alerts leaders if a community member is showing signs of crisis, so they can intervene before an incident occurs.
The service scans threatening images, along with its associated text, before determining whether it is something community leaders should look into.
It is not immediately clear why the technology failed to flag gunman Salvador Ramos' posts, which contained photos of guns and ammo used in Tuesday's attack - the worst school shooting in a decade.

The powerful technology is designed to then alerts leaders if a community member is showing signs of crisis, so they can intervene before an incident occurs.

The service also scans threatening images, along with its associated text, before determining whether it is something community leaders should look into.

However, in this particular instance, the technology fell short - failing to spot Ramos' objectively concerning posts and notify district officials.

It is not immediately clear why the technology failed to flag Ramos' posts. DailyMail.com reached out to Social Sentinel and Uvalde district staffers for comment on the software's apparent failure Wednesday morning, but did not immediately hear back.

Students and parents also failed to spot the post from the troubled student, who was described as a bullied loner who slowly dropped out of school due to teasing about his lisp, habit of wearing eyeliner, clothes and his family's poverty

Uvalde district policy encourages 'students, parents, staff, and community members are encouraged to share information that is deemed troubling' with the district using a reporting system' so that it can 'take appropriate action.'

Those who knew Ramos or his relatives say he was a 'nice' but 'quiet' boy who grew increasingly violent as he became older, amid relentless bullying both in school and online.

Santos Valdez told the Washington Post that he used to be friends with Ramos and played online shooter games such as Fortnite and Call of Duty with him, until the pair stopped talking as Ramos's behaviour 'deteriorated.'

Valdez said Ramos had showed up to the park one time with cuts all over his face, initially claiming he was scratched by a cat before admitting that he did it to himself with a knife.

Stephen Garcia, who considered himself Ramos’s best friend in eighth grade, said he was 'bullied by a lot of people' including for over a photo of himself wearing eyeliner which led to 'gay' taunts. Garcia said Ramos dropped out of school when he moved away to another part of the state, and the two had lost touch.

This tweet from Florida Sheriff:

In reading the article this tweet came from, it doesn't address the fact that the school in Texas was heavily armed and monitored...so what happen? Then later on in the article it states that other states also are beefing up their school's police presents.

"Polk County is not alone. Schools in Connecticut, Michigan, and New York have increased police presence since the tragedy in Uvalde."

IMO adding more police, so that the children are literally in a prison is not addressing the real problem. Catchy Fraze though: "Graveyard Dead"

The article:

Chaos and panic erupted after Saturday night's boxing match at Barclays Center in New York City.

A shooting scare sent hundreds of fans scattering like ants inside the stadium after a "loud disturbance" was heard outside the arena, an NYPD spokesman told AP News. At the same time, a fight broke out, and that's the moment people began running, NYPost said.

Videos on social media show people running back into the arena.

Tennis star Naomi Osaka was at the event and tweeted about the incident:

"I heard shouting and saw people running, then we were being yelled at that there was an active shooter and we had to huddle in a room and close the doors, I was so ... petrified man," Osaka said, adding: "I really hope everyone made it out safely, since I'm tweeting this we made it out ok."
1653894052117.png

Sports Illustrated's Chris Mannix tweeted: "Sound of gunshots inside Barclays Center. "

Though an NYPD spokesperson confirmed those reports were incorrect.

Tensions are high across America in the wake of the elementary school mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, last week.

Conservative Fox talk show host Laura Ingram gives her opinion on the recent TX shooting.

1654149597573.png

Update:

Last edited:

Right on cue.

1654199589515.png

1654200434507.png
1654200852436.png

A man who blamed his surgeon for ongoing pain after a recent back surgery bought an AR-style rifle hours before carrying out a shooting at a Tulsa, Oklahoma, medical office, killing the surgeon and three other people before fatally shooting himself, police said Thursday. Tulsa Police Chief Wendell Franklin said the gunman had recently undergone back surgery and had called a clinic repeatedly complaining of pain.

Franklin said the doctor who performed the surgery, Dr. Preston Phillips, was killed Wednesday, along with another doctor, a receptionist and a patient.

"We have also found a letter on the suspect which made it clear that he came in with the intent to kill Dr. Phillips and anyone who got in his way," Franklin said. "He blamed Dr. Phillips for the ongoing pain following the surgery."

Dr. Cliff Robertson, president and CEO of Saint Francis Health System, called Phillips "the consummate gentleman" and "a man that we should all strive to emulate." He said the three employees who were killed were "the three best people in the entire world" and that they "didn't deserve to die this way."

Authorities said the gunman, identified as Michael Louis, carried a rifle and handgun during the shooting on the hospital campus, the latest in a series of deadly mass shootings across the country in recent weeks.

Wednesday's shooting happened the same week that families in Uvalde, Texas, began burying the dead from the deadliest school shooting in nearly a decade. In Taft, Oklahoma, a woman was killed in a mass shooting during a Memorial Day weekend celebration that also left seven people injured, police said.

The victims and gunman in Tulsa were found on the second floor of a medical office where an orthopedic clinic is located, police said. The shooter died from what police believed was a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Franklin said.

The spate of recent gun violence across the country, including the killing of 19 children and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde by an 18-year-old gunman carrying an AR-style semi-automatic rifle, has led to Democratic leaders amplifying their calls for greater restrictions on guns, while Republicans are emphasizing more security at schools. Bipartisan discussions are also being conducted.

Attachments

• 1654200547748.png
    1654200547748.png
    558.7 KB · Views: 2
From two days ago I was reading about the Greenbaum Speech and came across this news item from May 31. Could this be related? The effects of the wave creating short circuits in some robots.

Spanish - USA: Boy confesses to teacher that "when he grows up he wants to be a killer
A video has caused terror not only in the United States but around the world, after it was released the material in which a 7-year-old boy confessed to his teacher that "when he grows up he wants to be a murderer".

With innocence, but with total certainty and conviction of his desire, the little boy tells his teacher that his brain tells him that he wants to kill, and that the first time he saw a murderer act "he saw himself".

"A boy about 7 years old says he wants to be a murderer when he grows up and kill everyone. Is the problem guns or society, education, empty homes? The world is sick and making the little ones in our homes sick."

The day of the Uvalde shooting, a US Army MC-12W recon plane left FortHood/Killeen at 10:15am CT. It approached the Uvalde area ~ 11:02 and flew over KUVA; entered a pattern at 11:16, & landed at 11:25. At 12:48pm, the plane took off and returned to Ft Hood.

The MC-12W is designed to intensify data collection operations through intelligence-collection capabilities in-theatre, allowing real-time full-motion video and signals intelligence for battlefield decisions of military troop leaders.

Reports are that Ramos entered the school at 11:28am and was taken out at 12:50pm. Why would a military recon plane like this, that had never been to Uvalde, land and leave there within a few minutes of those same times? Did it drop someone off and/or pick someone up? Did they need to monitor or jam cell phone activity in the area, to ensure the narrative doesn't collapse under a kid with some video footage that shows a different set of facts?

65312eb47cdf3df7.png

A suspect is in police custody in Oslo, after a gun rampage in which at least two people were killed and more than a dozen injured.

The shooting spree began at around 1:00am local time on Saturday near several bars and nightclubs in the Norwegian capital, with the gunman reportedly stopping at three locations to shoot bystanders. The city’s police department confirmed two people were killed and three seriously wounded, while local media suggested at least 12 others sustained minor injuries.

Police official Tore Barstad later clarified that, so far, all evidence “indicates that there was only one person who committed this act,” following reports that several shooters may have been involved. Officers received the first reports of the incident around 1:14am, and the suspect was in custody within five minutes, he added.

all evidence “indicates that there was only one person who committed this act,” following reports that several shooters may have been involved.
The pattern is mostly the same, isn't it?
There is a certain feeling of helplessness in the knowledge that these shooting sprees will happen every year, and in all Western countries. No matter if it is triggered sleeper agents aka mkultra or just people gone crazy due to lockdowns and other miseries in our contemporary world. These times are truly mad.

Just read about this and this is a tragedy for the victims. At the same time, it seems so scripted(not that it didn't happen). The suspect was under surveillance from our police(PST), had multiple previous convictions, and was originally a Kurdish man from Iran. AND the media is now saying he went after gay people and that the coming pride parade must be canceled. Maximum attention and fear programming from this incident. We will see how they continue to spin this.

I live in Oslo so I will report back any interesting news I see coming in.

So it's been almost 24 hours since the shootings in Oslo.

The media is spinning this as an attack on "Pride" and gay people even though the suspect has not given any statement to the police at this point. In fact, he has declined to talk to the police and wants everything written down in regards to his interrogation/interview with the police since he does not trust them. This is according to his lawyer.

Our former Prime minister, Erna Solberg(ultra globalist), said today that this "must be" a targeted attack. As if she could possibly know.

The show is on full display. Everyone is talking about the increased need for tolerance for "Pride" and that this is an attack on "all of us". And that now, more than ever, we must stand behind this movement.

I have yet to see anyone officially say that this is an attack of a mentally ill person. And that his attack happened to be at a time when almost all of Oslo is filled with Pride.

The kicker of course is that he is Muslim. So now we have a "gay-hating Muslim" we can all have our focus on.

I hope no one takes this in a way that I have anything against gay people. I don't care what two adult consenting people do in the bedroom. I do have some issues with what this Pride movement has become though. And I see many people in the media and politics using this tragedy as an excuse to push this agenda(or their own) even further.

I don't know how this will develop or what might be the cause of this. But if I let my inner conspiracy theorist speak I would say that a mentally ill person committed a heinous crime and the people in charge try to spin this to their advantage. Norway is, compared to most other countries very well off, but maybe "they" want to switch the attention to this incident and not have us look at other things going on.

I might be waaay off in my "analysis" and will welcome any thoughts/feedback to correct my thinking.

Back
Top Bottom