Receiving Needs To Be Recognized - Ability To Receive From An Experience. Receiving The Non Tangible Gifts…

Menna

The Living Force
When I was active in the Gurjieff Society in San Diego. I received a recommendation or advice to learn or allow to receive. I always thought about that recommendation for me within the work and it just hit me this past weekend what it is and how it can come about

To get into more context below:
To make a long story short my long time 30+ years friend and his wife who I have known since the day they met asked me to be their daughters Godfather and to take the responsibility of caring for their children if anything happens to them. With this the mother had some questions or wonderings which she expressed to me (with her husband present) this curiosity or scheptisism or wondering came in the form of emotion (crying from her) she expresses that she feels like there is a side of me she doesn’t know in the form of affection or type of attention that I show her kids she questions why I am not in more “communication” with her. To quell the emotional questioning which made me uncomfortable but since the husband was sitting right there I felt appropriate in the situation to let his wife know that he the husband doesn’t want men (including me) text or calling his wife with any regularity and in order to meet his wants and needs I keep all our relationships conservative and the reason you (the wife) don’t know this is that I feel like I am telling on my best friend to ease your mind that I am in the middle here trying not to rock any boats (more was said but that’s the jist)…

After our conversation and my tact, knowledge application and analogies all used on the spot like I was in a performance the wife’s mind eased and the husband thanked me as he said he wouldn’t of been able to replicate that.

I left their home that night and received a thankful expressive text from the wife admitting she didn’t know that about her husband and she is sorry and everything is fine and as I was driving home and the next day different feelings started to arise from that unwanted or un asked for surprise interaction. I first started feeling resentment and pity for myself as a single man with no kids who wants a partner and kids I say to myself…well look at that I’m great with the kids and I do a better job than a married man in easing his wife’s emotions and I’m the one driving back to an empty home…just use my intellectual and emotional center and the work I’ve done and I get the greef and garbage. The work is a thankless job.

But then I noticed my emotions and being change, music I am listening to is different, when working out my energy comes more from the emotional center like it did when I was younger. I feel “lighter” and less tense” After the resentment or maybe during I feel that I RECEIVED something esoteric from that very personal interaction with another family it has I guess de calcified my emotional center and I am doing things I remember doing or gravitating to things I use to years ago before devastating emotional events that changed my centers. I believe this receiving and multi sense’s experience can only be in the 4th way in life experience. I was able to receive something that is beneficial for my being… RECEIVING the advice I was given in 2015 from the Society.

I’m not sure how I was able to receive this gift but I believe it started in my intellectual center and then when the negative emotions started to creep in I didn’t let them take hold because I know they are wast full and bullshit in not holding onto these first emotional reactions I believe I allowed space and time for the positive emotions to drip on my center awakening or reconnecting what once was.

Receiving is best done in life experiencing the 4th way we just have to be able to receive.

I first started feeling resentment and pity for myself as a single man with no kids who wants a partner and kids I say to myself…well look at that I’m great with the kids and I do a better job than a married man in easing his wife’s emotions and I’m the one driving back to an empty home…just use my intellectual and emotional center and the work I’ve done and I get the greef and garbage. The work is a thankless job.
You know the saying that you have to give, a lot, in advance. Have you been making the efforts to improve yourself to the point that the right woman would find you desirable, and to go out there and find her? More nuts and bolts and less esoterica, since you are the man, you have to ask the woman for a date. Have you gone out on a date once a week or once a month?

You know the saying that you have to give, a lot, in advance. Have you been making the efforts to improve yourself to the point that the right woman would find you desirable, and to go out there and find her? More nuts and bolts and less esoterica, since you are the man, you have to ask the woman for a date. Have you gone out on a date once a week or once a month?
I was in relationships for most of my 20’s after that I wasn’t comfortable with my foundation in society as a lot of effort time spent on the relationships that I learned from but ultimately ended. So it took 4-5 years to build my society foundation (career and what not) then two year pandemic and last month I moved to the Carolina’s and I am getting my home set up. So after my aforementioned excuses or reasons/explanation however you want to take it the answer is no I haven’t. I am excited about starting to date with regularity again.

My self pity arouse in me from facts as my handful of friends had 1 or 2 relationships and are married. That ultimately is not what my soul chose as a life path in this time/space even though that’s what I wanted. But esoterica and improving the being doesn’t necessarily care about facts for improvement those facts are A/B influences (if I remember correctly) I think C is closer to the one or it’s A but you get my point I hope

But anyway. I thought it was interesting that after the lower emotions moved through me the higher center was able to receive or blossom thinking about the 4th way experience without harboring lower centers is important FWIW

Back
Top Bottom