Redacted Tonight is funny, but so serious at the same time

I wonder, what are they doing with this 21 Trillions?. That's lot of money even for this many wars they had since 1997- Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, and Yemen. Even more, after considering the booty they got from each country - poppy from Afghanistan, Gold and Gas/Petrol from Iraq and Lybia. Are they creating cities and countries in the underground with these dollar papers which are only useful for humans?

Here's a Forbes magazine article that highlights the $21 Trillion number.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlik...-21-trillion-of-our-money-without-telling-us/

I'm curious about this Pentagon audit, the first ever, that is supposedly happening now. How could, in 2015, the lost money equal 54 times the DOD budget? It's like turning on a shower with 54 spouts and only 1 is aimed at the actual budget cup. It's beyond insane. The first thing this situation suggests to me is that the watchdogs like the DOD Inspector General are placed specifically to cover this stuff up.

The "Audit the Pentagon Act of 2017" (similar bills failed to pass in 2013 and 2015) had 55 congressional co-sponsors, which is an unusually high number. Most bills that pass have fewer than 10 co-sponsors, per research I did following reading the Forbes article. How could such an audit not uncover theft of this magnitude? We've said that the MSM can bury anything if it's desired by the PTB, so I can understand an "audit" for optics. I just wonder if any result will become widely known.

That's definitely an unimaginable amount of money, here is a graphic how it could look like, taken from the debt of the US in 2017, though it is "only" 20 trillion dollars, compiled of 100$ notes:

usd-us-debt_ceiling-2017-20_trillion_USD-v1-resized.jpg

Full size images can be watched on the following site and some different comparisons:

US Debt Visualized: Stacked in $100 dollar bills

And I don't know what you could buy with it and maybe there is also lots and lots of greed involved.

Back
Top Bottom